找到他们 不留活口
Find them and kill them.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我找到那个杀手了
I found the assassin.
他叫Pavel Lukashenko 正在去南非的路上
He's Pavel Lukashenko. He's on way to South Africa.
好
Good.
而且他们已经发现你哥哥了
Yeah. And they know about your brother.
没问题 我正要把他甩掉
No problem. I'm about to ditch him.
听着
Listen.
他被抓到的话 他家一个活口都不会留下
They'll kill him and his family too if they catch him.
你想看着你哥哥去死吗
Do you really want your brother to die?
管不了那么多了
Forget it.
我得跟你那朋友聊聊
Look, I need to talk to your friend.
那个叫什么Milky的
Uh, what--? Milky?
那个运鱼的
The fish travel agent?
然后你也要让他来一次蛋蛋入喉吗
What, so you can gob-rape him too?
你这个禽兽
You monster.
不是
No.
我们要去一趟南非
We're going to South Africa.
真的吗
Really?
我要跟亲爱的弟弟一起旅行了
I'm going on holiday with me babby brother.
万众瞩目的半决赛正在热播
It's a semifinal that has become gripped by tension.
球权在英格兰 这是最后的一轮进攻了
And england to have the ball. Time for one last attack, baby.
斯特林加油 - 球传到了斯特林脚下
Come on, Sterling. - The ball's broken for Sterling.
快射门 - 拉希姆斯特林带球过人
Get in there. - Raheem Sterling's through.
球进了 英格兰得分
And Raheem Sterling scores for England!
这个进球给英格兰带来位于智利的决赛门票
That surely puts england into the final in Chile.
一口吐沫喷你脸上
We spit on your face!
加油 加油
Here we go! Here we go!
Nobby 他们在揍Zeke Stanton
Nobby. They're beating up Zeke Stanton.
这帮纳粹猪
Nazi bastard!
进击球场 - 进击球场
Pitch invasion! - Pitch invasion!
纳粹渣渣 - 弄死他们
Nazi scum! - Let's get them!
快上 - 耶
Come on. - Yeah!
比赛结束 英国即将前往智利参加决赛
That's it. England are going to the final in Chile.
Jodie - 嗨 爹地
Jodie. - Hi, daddy.
现在不用来这套 有点怪怪的
No, no, stop doing that now. It's weird.
我找到了Lukashenko的藏身之处
I've discovered where Lukashenko is.
我追踪到他的位置克鲁格公园的灌木旅馆
I tracked him to the tshukaru bush lodge in kruger park.
他要和一个名叫Joris Smit的生化学家会面
He's meeting up with a biochemist called Joris Smit.
漩涡组织明显是要和这位生化学家做个交易
Maelstrom are clearly buying something from him.
杀手现在和他老婆Lina Smit在屋里
He's currently in a hotel room with Lina Smit, his wife,
她是个闻名的交际花
famed for her promiscuity.
你得从她下手 可能要献身一下才行
You need to find out from her. You may need to seduce her.
你也知道 我愿为英格兰做任何事情
Well, as you know, I'll do anything for England.
帮我在旅馆订个房♥间
Book me a room at the lodge.
已经搞定了 你的化名是Shelton先生
I have done. Your alias is Mr. Shelton.
嘿 英国佬 - 怎么了
Hey, English. - What?
我这有好东西可以享受
I have something for you to celebrate:
非洲最嗨的海♥洛♥因♥ 爽一下
The best heroin in Africa. Enjoy.
说来丢脸 我从来都没试过这个
I'm embarrassed to say I've never actually tried any before.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it.
以后我们还要多加联络
Listen, i'd love to stay in touch.
你有邮箱什么的吗 - 领英
Are you on e-mail or...? - Linkedin.
名字是tabansinyagura海♥洛♥因♥贩子15
It is tabansinyaguraheroindealer15.
好
Yes.
你刚才跟谁说话呢
Who's that you were talking to?
那是我刚交的朋友Tabansi
That is me new mate, Tabansi.
他在非洲飞进飞出
He flies to and from South America
用菊花藏♥毒♥运毒
with drugs rammed up his bottom.
在这不是干这行 就是混黑道
It's either that or a life of crime.
Nobby
Nobby.
我得出门几个小时
I'll be gone for a couple of hours.
为什么 你要去干什么
Why? What are you up to?
我得去找个人 弄明白Lukashenko为什么来这里
I'm meeting someone to find out why Lukashenko came here.
你好好在这呆着 明白吗
You stay here, understood?
大事不好
Oh, no.
我好像把注射器弄混了
I think I might've mixed up our needles.
我的天
Oh, my god.
你不能嗑着白粉去执行任务啊
You can't do a secret mission on heroin.
别着急
Not to worry, all right?
间谍的事交给兄弟来
Just leave the spying to your brother.
Sebastian
Sebastian?
不是 他在沙发上躺着
No, he's currently on couch,
露着奶 嗑到嗨了
smacked off his tits.
你是谁
Who is this?
我是他哥哥Nobby
I'm his brother, Nobby.
有什么帮得上的吗
Can I help?
Nobby听我说
Nobby, I need you to listen to me.
你得接替他
You are going to have to take his place.
你得前往没特兰车站
You need to head to Maitland station.
在那里和灌木旅馆的司机会合
There, you'll meet a driver from tshukaru bush lodge.
你的化名是Shelton先生
When you meet him, your alias is Mr. Shelton.
明白了吗
Did you get that?
我把这些信息发到你的隐形眼镜上
I'll send the information to your lens.
*是我想太多*
*Is it my imagination*
Oasis - Cigarettes & Alcohol
*还是说我终于找到值得活下去的事情*
*Or have I finally found something worth living for?*
*你可以花上一辈子*
*You could wait for a lifetime*
*晒着阳光过日子*
*To spend your days in the sunshine*
*你说不定还该吸吸白粉*
*You might as well do the white line*
*因为当时机真的来了*
*'Cause when it comes on top*
*你必须要做到*
*You've gotta make it happen*
*你必须要成功*
*You've gotta make it happen*
糟糕 快开门
Oh, no. Open the door!
快开门
Open the door!
你先进去 然后找到Lina Smit 色♥诱♥之
Okay, you need to head inside, find Lina Smit and seduce her.
你让我背着Dawny偷♥情♥ 不可能
What, and cheat on Dawny? Never.
你得色♥诱♥她 才能查清楚
You need to seduce her in order to find out
Lukashenko从她老公那里买♥♥了什么
what Lukashenko bought from her husband.
好吧
Okay.
你看到Lina Smit了吗
Can you see Lina Smit?
她挺显眼的
She's easy to spot.
穿着绿裙子 光彩夺目
She's wearing a green dress, and she's absolutely gorgeous.
我的天
Oh, no.
真的夺目
She is gorgeous.
找到了吗
Got her?
目标锁定
Bingo.
我得走了 记住 深沉一点
I've got to go. Remember, act sophisticated.
你好啊 小野猫
Hello, pussycat.
我叫
The name is...
Shelton
Shelton.
M R Shelton
M.R. Shelton.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
需要房♥间清洁吗
You want room clean?
房♥间清洁
Room clean?
哦对 房♥间清洁
Yeah. Yes. "Room clean."
全套的那种
From top to bottom.
我在23号♥房♥等你
I'm in 23.
我们一起的话 就玩69式吧
But together, we could make it 69.
好 我一会就来
Okay. I come soon.
不是吧
Come on.
下午好
Good afternoon.
有点急事 棕色警报
Hello. There's an emergency. It's a code brown.
先生 棕色警报是
A code brown, sir?
我把马桶堵了
I've blocked the toiletry.
劳驾尽快送人来维修
Could you send somebody up as soon as you can, please?
好的Shelton先生
Okay, Mr. Shelton.
我马上叫人过去
I will send you assistance.
Sebastian Graves来了
Sebastian Graves is here.
去他房♥间 勾引他
Go to his room and seduce him.
我马上就去
电影精选列表