片名:男孩 - 鹿角男孩杀人事件
广播:参加比赛的来自全国的各种顶尖运动员
A lot of the better bowlers
爸,又发现一只
Got another one, Dad.
别拿进屋来
Leave it outside.
抓这玩意有报酬吗
Can I get paid?
你知道钱哪儿 自己去拿
You know where the register is.
山景旅店 需要什么吗
Mountain Vista Motel.Why are you calling?
1间房♥间 22刀
One room will cost you $22.
是的 设施齐全
Yes, that does include towels.
热水免费供应
And, um, yeah.Towels and free heat.
帕克先生 也许在多几个月时间
Mr. Parker, we had a lean couple of months
是啊 夏天到了 旺季
Well, summer's here.High season.
呃 这几个月没问题 嗯
Um, you know,a few good months and, um,
最早到9月份 我保证
and we'll be back on our feet by September, I promise.
10月份我一定能付清
And I'll have a payment to you by October at the very latest.
帕克先生 拜托了
Mr. Parker, please.If you could ju--
棒极了
Nice of you to call.
多谢了
Thank you for your understanding.
嗯哼
Mm? Yeah.
乖宝宝
Good boy.
又发现一只
I got another one!
你..让我只能打欠条了 泰德
You--You gonna have to take an IOU, Ted.
这里只有你在赚钱
You're the only one makin' any money here.
要不你去 .. 打扫那些房♥间去吧
Why don't you, um-- Why don't you clean up Rooms 1 through 5 today?
又没客人
There's nobody in there!
要不就去喂鸡
Don't forget to feed the chickens.
别去抓这玩意了
And don't leave the feed bag out this time.
玩别的去吧
Deer keep getting in.
这是我们的蜜月套房♥
This is our honeymoon suite.
非常适合你们这样甜蜜的情侣
Perfect for a lovely couple like yourselves.
这是我们的蜜月套房♥ 非常适合你们这样甜蜜的情侣
This is our honeymoon suite.Perfect for a lovely couple like yourselves.
嗨 泰德 吃饭了
Hey, Ted! Dinner.
嗨 泰德?
Hey, Ted?
啊 终于来了 快坐下
Oh, there you are. Grab a seat.
你最喜欢的面条和热狗
Noodles and hot dogs.Your favorite.
你知道今天是?
You know what today is?
我生日 是啊 是啊
My birthday.- Yeah. Yeah.
你知道你多大了么 9岁了
You know how old you are? I'm nine.
是啊 时间过的真快啊 哈?
Yeah. Hard to believe, isn't it?
好的 等一下自
Okay. Hold on.Just stay right there.
希望你能喜欢
I was hopin'to surprise you.
来来来
Here we go.
看
There.
关上这音乐
There you are.Turn it off!
你不是喜欢这首歌♥么
Oh, you loved this song.
我们经常唱的 在你...
We used to sing it to you every night before you--
泰德 啊 别这样
Ted. Oh, come on.
泰德
Ted.
泰...
Te--
闭嘴
Shut up!
来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on.
泰德! 泰德!
Ted! Ted!
开灯去
Get those lights.
好了 躺下来吧
Okay. Here you go.
这是我们的蜜月套房♥
This is our honeymoon suite.
听着 我们呃 到医院只有20分钟旅途
Listen. We got a--We got a hospital just 20 minutes from here.
我可以送你过去 不用了 我没事儿
It'd be wise if I tried to get you there.No. I'm okay.
我只是 休息一下就好了
I just--I need to lie down.
那 好吧 我去给你那些毛巾
Well, look, um--I'll get you some more towels.
你会用得到 快来 泰德
You're gonna need those.Come on, Ted. Now.
房♥间11点前结账哦
Checkout's at 11:00 tomorrow.
你看到怎么肥事儿了吗? 没
Did you see what happened? No.
好吧
All right.
哦 可怜的家伙 你站远点
Oh, that poor thing.Why don't you stand back?
你知道我要做什么吗?
Do you see what I'm about to do?
你知道为什么的 对吗?
Do you understand why?
好吧
All right?
啊..
Um--
这坨肉也不能浪费了啊 你说是吧?
Kind of a shameto waste all this meat.What do you think?
这绳子都生锈了
I'm a little rusty at this.
泰德 你去拿那个车
Ted, why don't you drag that over here?
好的 来把车放这儿
Okay.Why don't you just put it right under here?
把灯拿来
Would you hold your light up?
OKay 看着
Okay. Now look.
就这样着... 使劲插♥进♥去
Here's what you do.You just...just slide it in.
然后使劲割开... 这恶心的
And then you cut down.You don't want to...rupture the stomach.
然后把所有藏脏都弄粗来
Then I gotta take all the organs out.
里面还有很多
Get into that stomach.
哈 看到没
Oh, you see that?
得把所有内脏都挖粗来
You gotta get all of that out.
把锯递给我
Will you hand me that saw?
给 小鹿角
Here.A souvenir.
别理他 泰德!
Leave the man alone, Ted!
I see you.
今天没见他粗来 应该在里面
Haven't seen him this morning.Should still be in there.
柯比先生
Mr. Colby.
柯比先生 这是 呃 这里的警官
Mr. Colby, this is, uh--This is Deacon Whit.
哦 抱歉打扰了 但是 呃
Oh, sorry to bother you.But, uh,
如果可以的话 我需要问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions, if I might.
我不太舒服 我理解
A little out of it.I can understand that.
那么...什么原因来这?
Um,so what brings you to town?
我只是路过
Just passing through.
就你自己? 嗯 是的
You traveling alone? Mm, yeah.
如果你不介意的话 我需要看看你的驾驶证
I'm gonna need to see your license and registration,if you don't mind.
在车里 不知道被车拖哪去了
It's in the car,wherever you guys towed it.
介意我去车里看看吗?
Mind if I have a look in the car?
反正你也会去看的 哈
I'd prefer you didn't.Hmm.
还有事儿吗?
Anything else?
看你伤的也挺重的
Looks like you got banged up pretty bad.
你也许需要个大夫帮你看看
You might want to have someone take a look at it.
没别的事儿我先休息了
It's been nice chatting with you.Yup.
麻烦你跑一趟 应该的
Thank you for comin' by.You got it.
正太服务
Room service!
关上门
Close the door.
需要换毛巾吗?
Need any fresh towels?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
需要洗衣服吗?
Want those clothes cleaned?
我可以帮你把衣服洗干净
I can try and get the stains out.
想要吗?
You want it, kid?
要不
You want it?
肿么弄的
How did you do that?
这是我的秘密
That's a secret,little man.
你有什么秘密吗?
You have any secrets?
也许 理论上木有
Maybe.Probably not.
你不会碰巧知道我怎么撞车的吧?
You wouldn't happen to knowwhere they towed my car,would you?
因为有只羊在马路上
There's a junkyard down the road.
你在找什么?
What ya doing, Whit?
没啥 瞎看
Oh, just poking around.
有什么发现没? 没
Looking for anything in particular? I don't know really.
要帮忙的话 我帮你找
I could look the other way, if it'd make you feel better.
不了 别麻烦了
No. Don't bother.
棒极了
Perfect.
终于有地方休息下了
We've been driving forever.
是啊 我快饿爆了
All right.I could use somethin' to eat myself.
好了 你们等一下 我先去看看
Okay. Why don't you guys hang here, and I'll go check us in?
好的 亲爱的
Okay, hon.
你们可以.. 住5号♥房♥间
We got you--We got you in Room 5.
在那边
Right down here.
我们早晨的时候
We'll have a fresh pot of coffee brewing for you in the lobby,
会煮咖啡 好的
first thing in the morning.Okay.
那么有什么需要 只管叫我们
So if you need anything else, don't hesitate to call on us.