我亲爱的、专注的亦♥凡♥
My dear, devoted Deva.
你的功夫已进步到超水准的境界了
Your skills have become extraordinary
那是有幸得到您的教导,大♥师♥
I've been blessed by your teachings, master
来吧,陪我这个老人家坐一会儿
Come, sit with this old man for a moment
你通过了每一项的体能挑战
You have passed every physical challenge
克服了我们教派的苦练
endured the hardship of our ways
但要成为我们教派得道的保卫武士
But for you to be fully realised as a Bharmaja a protector,
我必须知道你的思想
I must know if your mind
你的心和你的精神已经脱胎换骨
and heart and spirit are also forged anew
请将我们教义的第三篇念给我听
Please recite for me the 3rd lesson of the Bharmaja
宁阻止而不伤害
To stop rather than injure
宁伤害而不重创
injure rather than maim
宁重创而不杀戮
maim rather than kill
唯一可以杀生是因为精神
and only take a life when the needs of the spirit
比身体上的需要更重要
outweigh the needs of the body...
你已经走向了光明,亦♥凡♥…
You have walked far into the sunlight, Deva...
但是我仍然在你身上看到阴影
but I sense a shadow on you yet
我想知道是什么原因
I would know of the road...
令你踏入我们寺门
that brought you to our temple gate...
那是四年前…
It was four years ago. . .
我身为保卫武士的第一个任务:
my first task as a Bharmaja:
保护我的老师
to protect my teacher
莫緼?
The Bagwun?
是的
Yes
博玛国,因为内战导致民族分♥裂♥
Purma was a nation torn apart by civil war
PLM叛军控制了国家的北部地方
The rebel forces, the PLM, controlled the North of the country
政♥府♥军队则在南方
the government forces the South
叛军首领林朴的手下拘捕和谋杀
Rebel leader Kin Lompoc's men detained and executed
任何他们认为支持现权政♥府♥的人
anyone believed to support the existing regime
每天都有残酷和未经法♥院♥审判的行刑
Executions were carried out daily, brutally and without trial
唯一的希望就是莫緼
The only hope lay with the Bagwun
一个博玛国人♥民♥崇敬的精神领袖
a spiritual leader revered by the people of Purma
一个在战争中向国家传递和平的人
a man bringing a message of peace to a land at war
一个我发誓要保护的人…
A man I was sworn to protect. . .
《赤色追击》
博玛国政♥府♥提供了我们
The Purmese government had provided us
五星级酒店的房♥间
with rooms at a 5-star hotel
和全天候的完善保安
and a full security detail around the clock
即使如此
Even so,
我在那晚还是感觉到危险…
I sensed danger that night...
怎么了?
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know
有什么不对劲吗?
Something wrong?
我不能确定
I'm not sure
亦♥凡♥,为什么你总是在
Deva, why must you always...
充满阳光的日子里寻找阴影?
look for shadows on a sun-filled day?
阳光越灿烂,阴影就越黑暗
The brighter the sun, the darker the shadow
这听起来非常有意思
That sounds very wise...
当然了,这是你曾经说过的话
It should, you said it
哈哈…
Ah. . .
的确非常有意思
very wise indeed
睡觉前有没有什么别的事?
Is there anything else before bed?
没有了,我很满意也感到很安全
No, I feel very content and safe
好的!那么,我走了
Alright! Well, I'll leave you then
现在莫緼独自一人了
The Bagwun is alone
收到!随时候命
Copy! Stand by
我们遇到一个非常严重的问题
We have a very serious problem here
是什么问题?
What kind of problem?
莫緼,他需要输血
The Bagwun, he needs a blood transfusion
那就输吧
So do it
(博玛机动部队车队长)
是RH阴性的AB血型
It's his blood type. It's AB Rh negative
这是非常罕见的血型
It's a very rare blood type
有多罕见?
How rare?
医生,这是捐血者的名单和地址
Here is the donor list with addresses
还有联♥系♥电♥话♥
and contact numbers, doctor
谢谢
Thank you
我们已经联络这个地区的所有医院
We've called all the other hospitals in the area
只找到了五个血型匹配的捐赠者记录
and could only find five donors on record
四个住在市区里
Four in the metro area
另外一个我们给他治疗过肝病
and one man we were treating for a liver disorder
他住在北部地方
He lives up north
他的名字叫狄勒文
His name is Tremayne
我们以前曾送药到一个诊所给他
We still have the address of the clinic
现在还保留着诊所的地址
where we used to send him his medicine
所以
So,
我们现在去找住在市区里的四个
we go with one of the four donors here in town
如果你找不到他们怎么办?
What if you can't find them
你不是应该
Shouldn't you...
也找一下这个狄勒文会更加好吗?
look for this Tremayne as well?
我不会派我的人去北方的
I'm not sending one of my men up north
那会是一个自杀式的任务
It's a suicide mission
我可以去
I'll go
PLM控制着国家的那部分地区
The PLM own that part of the country
他们不善待外人
They don't take kindly to outsiders
我和你的人不同
Unlike your men,
我有可能可以悄悄的出入那个地区
it's possible I can slip in and out of area quietly
我会照顾好自己的
I can take care of myself
是的,我看得出来
Yeah, I've noticed
如果你想去,我不会阻拦
If you want to go, I won't stop you
但那是你自己的事
But you're on your own
谢谢
Thank you
这是你需要的资料
Here's the information
解放万岁
Long live the liberation
(PLM叛军总指挥林朴)
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
是坏消息
Bad news
你有没有联络我们在市区的探子?
Did you contact our operators in the city?
正在联络
They are in process.
好
Good.
你看到这个名单上有谁的名字吗?
Did you see who's name is on this list?
这个世界太小了
Small world.
回到市区
Go back to the city.
杀了其它四个血型匹配的捐赠者
Kill the other four donors.
那狄勒文怎么处理?
And what about Tremayne?
我会派龙近去监视他的
I'll send Logan to keep an eye on him.
去吧!
Go!
我真的很感谢你
I really appreciate this.
但是,你有没有什么办法接我回程?
But, is there any way you can make it a round trip?
我也很想帮你
I'd like to help you.
但我赶着去运送医药品
But I've got medical supplies to deliver.
你去的地方是非常危险的地带
Where you're going is a real hot zone.
我可以送你,但仅此而已
I can drop you, but that's it.
那已经很好了,我们走吧
Good enough. Let's go.
你在这条路线上飞了多长时间?
So how long have you been flying this route.
已经两年了
Two years too long.
这块领土是政♥府♥和叛军斗争的热点
This territory has changed hands more times than I've had my blades oiled.
只能用非军事直升机运送医药品
We have to use civilian choppers like this one even to deliver medicine.
才能避免受到任何一方的攻击
Cause you never know who's gonna be taking a shot at you.
真是一个美丽的国家
It's a gorgeous country.
是,曾经是的
Yeah, it would be
如果没有战争的话
if it wasn't at war with itself.
你要找的村子
The village you're looking for...
就是从这里向北两里的地方
is 2 miles north from here.
好的,谢谢!
Alright, thanks. .
祝你好运!
Good luck.
你也是
You too.
(血型吻合者#1)
单先生
Mr. Tran
嘿!怎么那么久?
Hey! What's taking so long?
来啦!
Coming!
嘿,去看一下他怎么要那么久?
Hey, go see what's taking so long!