你很迷惑 你很生气有没人帮你
...you're lost, you're angry and no one's here to help you...
这里有个女巫
...there's a fucking witch who keeps leaving shit around...
没人能救你
...no one can help you...
她留下一些小玩意 你♥他♥妈♥就一个个拣起来
...she left little trinkets, and you fucking took one...
她在耍我们 没人能帮你
...she's chasing us. And no one can help you!
我们今天走了15个小时
We walked fifteen hours today...
我们会死在同一个地方
...and we ended up in the same place!
这儿没人能帮你 这就是你的动机
There's no one to help you! That's your motivation!
请不要说了
Please stop.
乔什 得了 她已经受够了
Josh, quit it. She's had enough.
你带她回来的干的不错
You got her back. Good one.
不 她还在拍电影
No, she's still making movies!
请不要说了 还在拍呢
Please stop. - Still making movies.
这都是我的不好 还不行吗? 请不要再说了
It's all I have left, okay? Just please stop.
不要对我吼
Please stop yelling at me.
我对整天哭都厌倦了
I'm fucking tired of crying all day.
我们得仔细思考 我们做了什么
We gotta think like human beings. We got things to do.
我们得想些办法 我们有很多要做
We've gotta do shifts. We got lots to do.
你不想要写下一个愉快的结尾 海瑟?
You gonna write us a happy ending, Heather?
好了 关掉它吧
Come on, turn it off.
你变得和她一样
You're getting like she was.
我不知道你怎么能缝好它伙计
I don't know how you can sew at this point, man,
好 我好冷
Well, I'm cold.
我知道 我听你的
I know. - I hear you.
我们又变好了 算是个小小的安慰
The smallest comforts we can get are good.
这看上去不是很可笑? 虽然在这点上
Doesn't it seem absurd, though, at this point?
是的 是这样的
Yes, it does.
很多东西看上去都很可笑
Lots of things seem absurd.
就像昨晚我们睡觉时发生的事
Like sleeping where we were last night is freaking...
那很糟糕 那时
It's just fucking me up, period.
真的很糟糕 伙计
Really fucking me up, man.
抱歉 伙计 我也是 现在好了
I'm sorry, man. - Me too. It's all right.
抱歉 海瑟
I'm sorry, Heather.
没事了
It's all right.
谁想要夹心奶酪三明治?
Who wants a cheeseburger?
我 我想要
I do, I do...
我包里有夹心奶酪三明治
I got a cheeseburger in my pocket.
真的? 能照着让我切三明治吗?
Do you? Can I have a light to cut this?
知道我喜欢什么吗?
Know what I'd fucking love?
什么?
What?
马铃薯泥
Mashed potatoes.
我也是
Me too.
我妈妈做的马铃薯泥
My mom's mashed potatoes.
你很快就可以再吃到它们了
You'll have them again very soon.
马铃薯泥和半边屁♥股♥
Mashed potatoes and a piece of ass.
乔什?
Josh?
妈的 我们从来没离开得那么远!
Fuck, we never go out of earshot!
别急 镇定点
Come on, calm down.
我能吗?
How can I?
他大概在河那边
He's probably at the river.
如果在那儿 他能听见的
If he was there, he could hear me.
等他的回答
Wait for him to respond.
还记得他昨天说了什么吗?
Remember what he said yesterday?
说了什么?
What?
他包里的东西
About the shit on his bag.
走 我们去找他快
Let's go. We've gotta find him. Come on.
我们连车都找不到 怎么去找乔什啊?
If we can't even find the car, how are we gonna find Josh?
快点
Come on.
不 我还行
No, I'm fine.
来 来 放松点
Come on, come on, relax.
好的 一边收拾帐篷
All right, let's take down the tent...
一边等他回来 他会回来的
...and when he's back, we'll go.
我拿不定主意 迈克
I'm losing my mind, Mike.
乔什 不会回来了
Josh hasn't come back.
海瑟?
Heather?
我在这 迈克
I'm here, Mike.
我不知道如果 乔什 不在了
I don't know if Josh ran off.
他的东西在这
All his shit's here.
我拿着摄像机
I've got the camera...
我不知道我怎么能拿着摄像机走
...I don't know how I'm gonna hike with the camera.
你确定你扛摄像机?
Sure you wanna take it?
我们必须带上
We have to take the camera.
你觉得方向对吗?
How do you feel about east?
你觉得呢?
How do you feel about east?
好吧 走南边没有用
Well, south didn't work.
哪里的巫婆更坏 东方的还是西方的?
Which witch was worse, the one from the east or from the south?
西方的
The witch of the west was the bad one.
那就走东边
Let's go east.
那该死的是什么?
What the hell is that?
乔什?
Josh?
我们得放下帐篷
We'll have to put up the tent.
我像个笨蛋
I'd like a meatball.
只是个笨蛋?
Just one meatball?
想有一大杯红酒
And a big glass of red wine.
是的 我想要一大瓶波尔多葡萄酒
Yeah, I would like a whole fucking bottle of Bordeaux.
还有一包烟
And a pack of smokes.
很好 好要好好洗个热水澡
That'd be good. and a long, hot bath.
还有一个大南瓜饼
And a big pumpkin pie.
南瓜饼和冰激淋?
A pumpkin pie with ice cream?
奶糖冰激淋?
Warm with milky ice cream?
是的 听上去不错
Yeah, sounds good.
你星期天喜欢干什么?
What do you like to do on a Sunday?
我时常开车去森林里徒步旅行
I used to like to drive to the woods and go hiking.
但我想现在不是了
But I think that might change now.
我想你会改掉的
I think you could scratch that.
打开门好吗?
Should we open the door?
这是恶作剧?
Is it a trick?
乔什
Josh!
乔什
Josh!
那声音从哪来的?
Where's it coming from?
乔什 你在哪? 告诉我你在哪
Josh, where are you? Tell me where you are!
噢 上帝啊 不
Oh my God, no.
你觉得会不会又是他们?
Do you think that's them again?
在那儿?
Is it over here?
不 在那边
No, it's over here.
我们去找他
We'll look for him.
我不知道他是不是真在那儿
I don't know if it's really him.
我不知道去哪找
I don't even know where to look.
告诉我你在哪 乔什
Tell me where you are, Josh!
迈克?
Mike?
什么? 别睡熟了
What? - Please don't fall asleep.
我没有睡熟
I can't fall asleep.
无论怎么样 乔什 死定了
Whatever it is, it knows Josh has gone.
如果是 乔什 他会说他在哪的
If that was Josh, he would've said where he was.
无论怎么样 那听上去是乔什
Whatever it was, it sounded like Josh.
看见了吗?
See?
我只想让你知道 迈克在这里
I just want to show you that Mike's here.
在这 他在睡觉
There. He's sleeping.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
这该死的是什么东西?
What the hell is that?
迈克 什么?
Mike. - What?
有什么东西在这里
There's something out here.
好的
Okay,
我要把它从帐篷门口拿开
I'm gonna move it from in front of the tent.
拿掉它 好的
Get rid of it. - Okay.
我把它从门口拿开
I'm taking it away from the tent.
我只想把它丢开
I'm just throwing it.
我们会继续走下去 是吗?
We'll just keep walking, okay.
好的
Okay.
我在我的包底下找到一些香烟
I found some cigarettes at the bottom of my pack...
电影精选列表