你知道 我想开车去镇上一趟
You know, I thought to maybe drive up to the town.
要带点什么吗
You want something?
不用了
No.
是猎人吗
Hunter?
我想他们会结伴行动吧
Who knew they would travel in pairs, I think.
过来
Come!
快过来
Come on!
出什么事了
What's going on?
你竟然有枪
You have a gun?
你怎么会有枪
Why would you have a gun?
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
-杰克 -回屋里去 报♥警♥
- Jack. - Go to the house and call the police.
快去
Go!
发车:慕尼黑中♥央♥车站 到站:十点零三分
-喂 -是我 杰克
- Yeah? - It's Jack.
我到了
I'm here.
-到了是什么意思 -到罗马了
- What do you mean "here"? - Rome.
火车站附近有家酒吧
There is a bar near the main station.
犹太咖啡馆 在那等着
Cafe di Ghetto. Wait there.
-杰克 -帕柏
- Jack. - Papo.
好久不见
It's been a while.
那个女孩是谁
Who was the girl?
-一个朋友 -朋友吗
- A friend. - A friend?
那些瑞典人什么来头
Who were Swedes?
我正在查 还要一段时间
I'm working on that. It's gonna take some time.
她出♥卖♥♥♥了你吗
Did she set you up?
她和这事一点关系没有
She had nothing to do with it.
真可惜
Pity.
你不能待在这儿
You can't stay here.
照我安排离开市区 其余事情我来处理
I made arrangements for you to leave town while I sort this out.
出了酒吧向右走 在第二个路口左转
Take a right outside the bar. Then second left.
在马真塔附近
Near Magenta,
你会看到辆深蓝色挂佩斯卡拉车牌的菲亚特坦珀拉
you'll find dark blue Fiat Tempra with Pescara plates.
我已在地图上标出了小镇 卡斯特维奇奥
I've marked small town on the map. Castelvecchio.
待在那儿 躲起来直到我打电♥话♥给你
Stay there. Lay low till you get my call.
不要和任何人说话
Don't talk to anyone.
最重要的是
And above all,
不要交朋友 杰克
don't make any friends, Jack.
你应该知道的
You used to know that.
美国人
卡斯特维奇奥
距拉奎拉30公里 距蒙特城♥堡♥12公里
早上好
'Giorno!
你好
Hello.
-你从哪儿来 -我吗
- Where are you from? - Me?
你是一个美国人
Ah, you're an American.
是的 我是一美国人
Yes, "A American."
不是一美国人 而是一个美国人
Not "A American", but "an American."
一个美国人
L'americano.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我不太会用机器
I'm not good with machines.
-你是美国人吗 -是的
- Are you an American? - Yes.
-会说意大利语吗 -会一点
- Speak Italian? - A little.
-是来度假的吗 -工作假
- On vacation? - A working vacation.
你工作吗 什么工作
Do you work? What kind of job do you have?
摄影师
I am a photographer.
-拍照吗 -是的
- Take pictures. - Yes.
-什么类型的照片 -建筑和风景照
- What kind of photos? - Pictures of architecture, landscape.
-人物照呢 -不拍
- People? - No people.
只是杂♥志♥照片
Just publication for magazines.
杂♥志♥吗 哪些杂♥志♥
Magazines? Which magazines?
-不固定的杂♥志♥和出版社 -好吧
- Different ones. Casa Editrice. - Okay.
你一定要和我喝一杯
You must share a glass of wine with me.
-今晚来吧 -不行 算了
- Come tonight. - I can't, no.
你想真正了解阿布鲁佐吗
You want to know the truth about Abruzzo?
神父无所不知
The priest sees everything.
-哪位 -杰克
- Yeah? - It's Jack.
你没接我给你手♥机♥上的电♥话♥
You don't answer the cell I gave you.
我不太会用机器
I'm not good with machines.
你让我很难办 杰克
You don't make this easy for me, Jack.
有个活给你
Gotta job for you.
是客户委任的 你甚至不用开枪
It's a custom fit. You don't even have to pull the trigger.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
这白兰地的质量很好
The quality of the brandy is good.
丝滑爽口
Smooth.
法国唯一一件好东西
The only good thing to come from the French.
-你研究过我们的历史吗 -没有
- You study our history? - No.
你来意大利做一本旅行指南
You come to Italy to make a guidebook
却不关心历史吗
and you don't care about history?
-我只是拍照 -那当然
- I take pictures. - Of course.
你是美国人
You're American.
你以为自己可以脱离历史 活在当下
You think you can escape history. You live for the present.
我也想 神父
I try to, Father.
你好
Hello.
我想要这块乳酪
I would like this cheese...
一块佩科里诺轮形干酪吗
A wheel of Pecorino?
好的 马上 十二欧元
Okey, immediately. 12 Euros.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
这是找你的钱
Here is the change.
-谢谢 -也谢谢你
- Thanks. - And I thank you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
-你的咖啡 -谢谢
- Your coffee. - Thank you.
-你想要些什么 先生 -来杯美式咖啡
- What you want, sir? - Bring me an Americano.
马上就好
In a minute.
-我是爱德华 -马蒂尔达
- I am Edward. - Mathilda.
-射程多少 -150到175米
- Range? - 150 to 175 meters.
-时间呢 -五秒 最多七秒
- Time? - 5 seconds. 7 at the most.
-目标 -一个
- Target? - One.
-射击率 -快速
- Firing rate? - Rapid.
-弹匣容量 -大容量 最好是556型的
- Magazine capacity? - Large, Preferably a 556.
武器一定要小巧轻便
The weapon must be fairly light and compact.
要多小
How compact?
越小越好
As compact as possible.
你是想要一款能塞进钱包的自动武器吗
What, an automatic weapon to fit inside of a woman's purse?
小手提包也可以
A small vanity case would be permissible.
小公文包应该可以
Small briefcase should be possible.
-噪音怎么办 -用消音器
- Noise? - Silencer.
我只有抑音器
I can only give you a supressor.
它能减弱分贝 分散声源
It will dampen the decibels and dislocate the sound source.
削弱枪口闪光
Reduce the muzzle flash.
不能完全消音 但可以
I can't make you silent but I can make
让你不被发现 只要你愿意减少射程
you invisible as long as you're willing to lose the range.
两点钟方向
2 o'clock.
浅蓝色衬衫戴墨镜的那个人是和你一起的吗
Light blue shirt, Sunglasses. Is he with you?
没看见
I didn't see him.
还有我是一个人来的
In any case I'm alone.
-你的咖啡 美国人 -谢谢
- Your Coffee, American. - Thank you.
我只能稍微减小射程
I can accept a slight loss of range.
你想要把枪能有
You want a weapon with a firing
冲♥锋♥枪♥的火力和步♥枪♥的射程
capacity of a sub-machine gun with the range of a rifle.
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
意大利邮局
-我是克拉克 来领包裹 -克拉克 好的
- Clark. A package. - Clark. Of course.
我叫克拉尔
I'm Clara.
谢谢 今晚见
Thanks. See you tonight.
所有教♥徒♥和我都很亲
All the sheep in my flock are dear to me.
但有一些尤其亲近
But some are dearer than the most.
特别是那些在生活中迷失了的人
Especially those that have lost the way.
法碧欧 机修工 汽车医生
Fabio, mechanic. Car doctor.
但我觉得他也从事不合法工作