Currently, Twoflower,
"现在 碟形世界
the Discworld's first tourist is rapidly leaving
的首位游客 双花"
it in an attempt to escape Krull.
"为了躲避库劳儿人 正快速地飞离这个世界"
This attempt has been 1,000 per cent successful.
"他的行动1000%地成功"
Although this means he may also be the Disc's last tourist,
"尽管他也许会成为 碟形世界最后一位游客"
he is enjoying the view.
"但他真的喜欢此情此景"
Meanwhile, some way above Twoflower, Rincewind
"与此同时 双花'上面'某个地方 灵思风"
isn't enjoying the view at all.
"可一点也高兴不起来"
Only Great A'Tuin, the world turtle, knows
"只有支撑整个世界的神龟阿豚知道"
why it's heading towards the star.
"他们为什么要飞向那颗新星"
Those on the Disc are due to find out in about
"碟形世界上的人们 两天后才会弄明白这一切 "
two days and then they're really going to worry.
"到那时他们绝对会吓得够呛"
The Octavo, the greatest spell book of all, is so worried
"奥克塔沃 最伟大的顶级魔法书"
about all this, that it must take action of its own.
"从始至终都在忧虑 它决定单独采取行动"
Oh, great, the ground is gonna break my fall.
噢 见鬼 看我要掉到哪去了!
第一部 魔法的色彩 (下)
碟 形 世 界
Did I just leave the world, only to land back on it again?
我刚离开这个世界 却又掉回来了?
Yes, you did.
是的 没错
Why? Why, why?!
为什么? 为什么? 为什么?!
We're not going anywhere. Look at that.
我们哪也不 去看那里
Is it me or is that getting bigger?
是我眼花了 还是它真的变大了?
Is the turtle flying straight towards it,
神龟正笔直飞向它吗?!
I ask you?!
我问你们
Well, wizards say we always miss the stars.
巫师们总说我们看不到星星
But has anyone seen one get this close before?!
有谁以前见过这么近的一颗星吗?!
No! Where are the wizards when we need them?!
当我们需要巫师的时候 他们在哪?
Wizards out! Wizards out!
巫师们出来!
Wizards out! Wizards out!
巫师们出来!
One small step for a wizard, into the unseen.
一个巫师向未知领域跨出一小步
One giant leap for the Unseen University.
对幽冥大学来说就是一个大飞跃
Would the student body please acknowledge
全体学员愿意接受
the 305th Arch Chancellor?
第305任校长吗?
Let it be known that although limited personnel
大家都要明白 尽管
alterations have been made,
只发生了有限的人♥事♥变♥动♥
one or two other significant things will be changing.
但接下来还是会有几样重要的变革
For the tidier.
必须严肃纪律
As none of us have received guidance as to
我们谁也不知道该怎么处理
the events of this morning
今天早上发生的事
and, there seems to be a degree of, quite unnecessary,
而且公众对那颗星星
anxiety amongst the populous about the star
产生了完全不必要的 忧虑
I propose that we perform the Rite Of AshkEnte.
我提议 我们举♥行♥召唤死神的阿斯肯特仪式
After its own space odyssey, many miles from
"离安科-莫波克很遥远的地方"
Ankh-Morpork, in the Vortex Plains,
"漩涡平原上"
the Luggage has plans of its own.
"刚刚经历了'太空旅行'的大木箱 也有自己的计划"
I said, our guest, whose name is legend, must tell us truly,
因此 传奇的客人们 请真诚地告诉我们
what is it that a man may call the greatest things in life?
什么能被一个男人称之为 生命中最难忘的事情?
The crisp horizon. The wind in your hair.
征服遥远的地平线 风卷过你的头发
A fresh horse underneath you.
跨下骑着一匹宝马
Or is it the sight of your enemy, slain?
亲眼见到你的敌人死去?
The humiliation of his tribe and the lamentation of his women?
他的部落受到侮辱 而他的女人却只能哀号♥?
What you say?
你们说什么?
They said, our guest, whose name is legend,
他们说 传奇的客人们
must tell us truly. Oh, pish.
请真诚地告诉我们 噢 行了
Hot water.
热水
Good dentistry.
一口好牙
And soft lavatory paper.
还有柔软的擦屁♥股♥纸
Hadesire desurps decorum demonia, AshkEnte!
@##$%^^ **( $^$# 阿斯肯特!
Rise up, oh, creature of earth and darkness!
现身吧 噢 泥土与黑暗中的生物!
We do charge thee to abjure from I was at a party, you know.
我们召唤你 我正在参加宴会呢!
It is said that you can see both the past and the future.
据说 你能同时看到过去和未来
Correct.
没错
Then, perhaps you can tell us
那么请你告诉我们
why is the red star getting bigger?
为什么那颗红色的星星变大了?
Because the turtle is flying towards it. Why?
因为海龟正朝它飞呢 为什么?
For a purpose that has nothing to do with me.
那件事与我无关
Then perhaps you can tell us what exactly happened this morning.
那么也许你能告诉我们 今天早晨到底发生了什么
I understand that
我知道
the Octavo was anxious not to lose the eighth spell.
奥克塔沃急于保住第八大魔法
Hold on.
等等
It was dropping off the Disc, apparently.
可是很显然 那玩意掉到碟子外面去了
Hold on. Are we talking about the spell
等等 你的意思是
that is inside the head of Rincewind?
魔法在灵思风的脑袋里?
That he's been carrying around all these years? Yes.
这些年来一直就在他身上? 没错
Any idea why?
知道原因吗?
All I know is that all the spells have to
我只知道 所有的魔法
be said together at Solstice
必须在天至日集体现身
or many worlds will be destroyed. Destroyed?
否则无数世界将遭毁灭 毁灭?
It's an ancient prophecy, written on the inner
这是一个古老的预言
walls of the Great Pyramid of Tsort.
写在特索特大金字塔的内墙上
Can you tell us where Rincewind is now? The Forest of Skund.
你能告诉我们灵思风在哪吗?
Rimwards of the Ramtop Mountains. Feeling very sorry for himself.
斯昆德森林 拉姆托普山 边缘方向 正在自我懊恼
Hello? Anybody out there?
喂? 有人吗?
Twoflower?
双花?
Now, may I go?
现在 我可以走了吗?
Oh. Yes. I hope it's a good party.
噢 是的 我希望这是个愉快的宴会
I think it might go downhill at midnight.
我想午夜时分很没意思
Why?
为什么?
That's when they'll be taking my mask off.
因为那时候他们会脱下我的面具
Hmm. Evening.
晚上好
I'm looking for anything we've got on the Pyramid of Tsort.
我来找关于特索特金字塔的所有资料
Ah. Thank you.
谢谢你
Whoever says all the spells together, when the Disc is in danger
当碟形世界有难时 不管谁同时念诵所有的顶级魔法
Oook! Oook! Yes, yes, the star, I know.
奥克! 奥克! 是的 那颗星星 我知道
will gain ultimate power Oook.
将获得最终力量 奥克
to save the world. Yes, and that.
来拯救世界 是啊 怎么样呢?
Now, listen, if you were to oook this
现在 听着 如果你把这个
to any members of the faculty, you will be disciplined.
透露给学校里任何一个人 将受到严惩
Ook. It's not as if bananas grow on trees.
这可不像"树上长香蕉"那么好玩
As much as it pains me to say this, Rincewind must not die.
虽然我不想这么说 但灵思风绝对不能死
At least, not until we bring him back here.
至少也要等我们把他抓回来
And empty his head.
把他的脑子挖出来
Rincewind!
灵思风!
Go away. Go away.
别烦我!
Rincewind! I'm not listening, I'm not listening.
灵思风! 我没听到 我没听到
Rincewind! It's me, Twoflower.
灵思风! 是我 双花
He's dead! And he's inside my head.
他死了! 这是我想象的!
Why me? Why me?! Why
为什么是我? 为什么?
Twoflower?
双花?
Isn't an amazing thing that we ended up back on the world?
能重回这个世界 难道不是一件奇妙的事情吗?
I must have done something really bad to
我肯定是干了什么十恶不赦的事
have got stuck with you.
否则干嘛总和你纠缠不清?
The turtle must have caught us somehow.
一定是神龟把我们弄回来了
Why would it do that? I don't know, do I?
它为什么要那么做? 我不知道 行了吧?
Anyway, where are we? Oh. Aargh!
算了 我们在哪?
Alive or dead?
要活的还是死的?
Well, since we need him to say the spell,
我们需要他来念诵魔法咒语
in order to save the worlds,
来拯救世界
I suspect alive might be better.
因此我想 活的可能比较好 拯救世界?
To save the worlds What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
I don't know.
我不知道
But as long as one of the worlds he saves is ours,
但如果他拯救了我们这个世界
I shall consider it a most satisfactory outcome.
我可以考虑那算是戴罪立功
It's extraordinary.
太了不起了!
It looks like they're gonna have a ceremony.
他们好像要举♥行♥一个仪式
Ancient and traditional ritual, probably dating
古老而传统的仪式
back thousands of years to celebrate the, um, the, um
也许可以追溯至几千年前 为了庆祝嗯
All that Golden Bough and Cycle of Nature stuff
所有那些金树枝和天然石环
just boils down to sex and violence.
只是为了激发性♥欲♥与暴♥力♥
Usually both at the same time.
通常同时进行
I think we ought to be going.
我想我们该走了
电影精选列表