智慧囚屋
茱莉亚
Ooh, Julia,
你今晚的收获太少了
you been hurting tonight.
我一直跟你说 得找个搭档才能做得更好
Keep telling you, do better with a partner.
就这么多吗
Where's the rest?
你想赚更多吗
You want to make more?
偷点更值钱的
Steal better shit.
我不需要这个
I don't need this.
新音乐大学
别碰
No!
求你别这样
Please don't.
不要
Don't.
不
No.
不
No.
帮我把这个拿下来
Help me get this off.
帮我把这个剪下来
Help me cut this off.
给我把这个剪断
Fucking cut this off me.
你疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
你想死在这下面吗
You want to die down here?
那就帮我剪断
Then cut me loose.
你的大计划是什么
What's your big plan?
我们怎么出去
How do we get out?
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
也许那东西伤了她的大脑
Maybe the thing fried her brain.
-你知道那是干什么的吗 -不知道
- Do you know what it's for? This thing. - I don't know.
我在外面 正想搞点活
I'm out trying to pick up trade,
醒来后就发现在这个地方了
and next thing I know, I wake up in this place.
-你呢 -我们还要更多这个
- What about you? - We're gonna need more of these.
最好还是等警♥察♥来救我们
We should've just waited for the police to find us--
听着
Listen to me.
没人会来救我们的
No one was coming to save us.
警♥察♥不会来寻找我们这样的人的
We're not the kind of people the police go looking for,
他知道这一点
and he knows that.
所以他才选了我们
That's why he chose us.
要是我能切断铁栅栏的电源 我们就能撬锁了
If I cut the power to the bars, we can try picking a lock.
当心
Hey! Be careful!
好吧
Okay.
得再有点力
Have to throw it harder.
该死 火花
Shit! Sparks!
离燃气管道远点
Stay away from the gas line
否则我们会被烧着的
or we'll go up in flames.
好吧
Okay.
也许这不是个坏主意
Maybe that's not such a bad idea.
我们得这样做
We're going to do this.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
这样不行
This is bad.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我们会死的
You're gonna get us killed.
伙计们 退后
Guys, get back.
退后
Get back!
好了
Okay.
拿着
Take this.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
像是谁的家
It looks like somebody's house.
快来
Come on!
快来
Come on!
我找到前门了
I found the front door.
快点
Come on!
快点来帮我开门
Come on! Come and help me open it.
不行
No.
等等
Wait.
不要碰
Don't do it.
什么情况
Now what?
我们得把门打开
We gotta get this open!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
准备好跳
Get ready to jump.
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
快点
Come on!
救我
Help me!
小智 住手
Tau, stop!
欢迎回家 亚历克斯
Welcome home, Alex.
有紧急情况
There has been an emergency.
给我看看
Show me.
给我看看发生了什么
Show me what happened.
监控系统下线了
The surveillance system is offline.
PSI项目数据呢
And what about the PSI Project data?
PSI项目数据无法读取
The PSI Project data is unreadable.
亚历克斯 你的心跳加快了
Alex, your heart rate has become elevated.
现在进入禅模式
Now entering Zen Mode.
请欣赏弗里德里克·肖邦的《E小调第55号♥作品》
Please enjoy Nocturne in E Minor, Opus 55 , by Frederic Chopin.
清理一下吧
Take care of this.
遵命 亚历克斯
Yes, Alex.
小智 把温度调低四度
Tau, lower the temperature four degrees.
遵命 亚历克斯
Yes, Alex.
不老实的话小智会杀了你
Try anything and Tau will kill you.
怎么了
What?
《福布斯》
从科幻小说到现实
托马斯·亚历山大·阿普顿
《连线》
超级控制你的大脑之法
托马斯·亚历山大·阿普顿
欢迎回家 亚历克斯
Welcome home, Alex.
相信你今天效率不错
I trust your day was productive.
你不在家的时候
While you were away,
家里的每一个角落都打扫干净并消毒了
every surface of the house was cleaned and disinfected,
按照你的要求 三号♥实验对象除外
except for Subject Three, as requested.
今晚吃智利海鲈鱼
Dinner tonight will be Chilean sea bass,
配鹅肝酱小土豆
served with foie gras-stuffed fingerling potato.
我还加了点桑塞尔酒庄的红酒
I've also decanted the Chateau de Sancerre Rouge.
做得好 小智
Good job, Tau.
我知道你喜欢音乐
Here. I know you like music.
这是布拉姆斯的交响曲
This is Brahms' symphony.
谢谢你 亚历克斯
Thank you, Alex.
我会好好享受的
I shall enjoy it.
你的视频会议
Your video conference is
大约在十分钟后开始
scheduled to begin in approximately ten minutes.
求你了
Please...
求你给我解开
Please untie me.
小智
Tau?
怎么了 亚历克斯
Yes, Alex?
不要让她离开这里
Make sure she doesn't move from this spot.
遵命
Of course.
如果她发出声音
And if she speaks,
把她的舌头扯下来
rip out her tongue.
学习能力
The ability to learn
和决策能力是人类才有的特征
and make decisions from a feeling is a distinctly human trait,
但不再是这样了
but no longer.
人工智能革命首次在阿普顿
For the first time, a revolution in artificial intelligence
获得成功
has been developed at Upton.
基于情感智能算法
Based on emotional intelligence algorithms,
人工智能模块能够跟人类一样思考
an AI module that can demonstrate human understanding.
阿普顿科技公♥司♥的PSI测试版
PSI Beta from Upton Tech.
所以...
So...
如果
We can go
你有偏好的话 我们可以把背景音调柔和一些
with a more muted background, if you have a preference.
-你有偏好吗 -我没有吗
- Do you have a preference? - Have I ever not?
亚历克斯 我们不要纠结这个了
Okay, Alex, let's not get stuck on this, okay?
这话不是针对
I don't think this comment was a reaction
你的性格
to some grand statement about your personality.
一点也不
Not at all.
-我随便说的 -我们都知道如何...
- I just said it. - We are all aware of how--
你安排这次视频会议不是只想给我看营销材料吧
You didn't call this meeting just to show me marketing materials,