快点排除问题!
just stay out of trouble.
你说得倒是轻松!
that's easy for you to say.
你要抓紧时间!
Hurry up.
片名:《寿司女孩》
# 钻石恒久远
♪ diamonds are forever
# 她是我所需我所悦 #
♪ they are all I need to please me
# 她亦可鼓舞戏谑我 #
♪ they can stimulate and tease me
# 她从未于夜晚离去
♪ they won't leave in the night
# 我也从未惶恐也许有一天 #
♪ I've no fear that they might
# 她将弃我而去
♪ desert me
# 钻石恒久远
♪ diamonds are forever
# 轻举一枚抓紧她 #
♪ hold one up and then caress it
# 触摸她, 轻抚她
♪ touch it, stroke it
# 然后褪去她的外衣
♪ and undress it
# 在我面前一览无余
♪ I can see every part
# 毫不保留
♪ nothing hides in the heart
# 毫无心机。
♪ to hurt me
# 我并不需要把我的爱
♪ I don't need love
# 给予那些爱我的
♪ for what good will love do me?
# 钻石从未
♪ diamonds never
# 对我说谎
♪ lie to me
# 说何时爱情远去
♪ for when love's gone
# 她会一直光彩照人
♪ they'll luster on
# 钻石恒久远
♪ diamonds are forever
# 在我的指尖
♪ sparkling round
# 闪闪发光
♪ my little finger
# 钻石源远流长
♪ unlike men the diamonds linger
# 而芸芸众生
♪ men are mere mortals who
# 只不过尘归尘
♪ are not worth going to
# 土归土
♪ your grave for
# 我并不需要把我的爱
♪ I don't need love
# 给予那些爱我的
♪ for what good will love do me
# 钻石从未对我说谎
♪ diamonds never lie to me
# 说何时爱情远去
♪ for when love's gone
# 她会一直光彩照人
♪ they luster on
别忘记你接受的培训
Remember your training.
不能讲话,不能有任何眼神交流
Don't speak. Don't make eye contact.
不论你看见什么
Don't move a muscle,
或者听见什么
No matter what you see...
也要保持纹丝不动
Or hear.
# 永远
♪ and ever
你好
hello?
嘿,是爸爸
Hey. It's your dad.
谁?
Who?
你♥爸♥爸
You know your father.
哦,他现在在上班
Um, he's at work right now.
那,那你能不能
C-can you just, um,
让你妈听?
Go get your mom?
哦,好的
Um, .. Yeah.
妈妈!
Mom!
你好?
Hello?
嘿
Hey.
你是哪位?
Who's this?
是我,刚从牢里出来
It's me. I just got out.
干
Fuck.
看,我一直什么都没把他们抖出来他们还想我怎么样?
Look, I kept my mouth shut. What does he want from me?
我连他们在哪里都不知道
I don't even know where they are.
吉兹!
Geez!
哦!
Ohh!
这里就是你找的好地方?
This is your idea of shelter?
我会让它变好的
It's got potential.
拜托,简直就是个大茅坑
Please. It's a shit-hole.
没什么东西是无法改变的
nothing that can't be fixed.
改变?
Fixed?
这应该快被拆掉了吧,不是吗?
It should be condemned. Really?
贝蒂·福特怎么样了?
How's betty ford?
还是老样子吧
Still a raging cunt.
你的那些人,需要多久才发现你不见了?
So how long before the orderlies realize that you're missing?
他们才拿那点钱,没空来理我
Eh, they're not paid enough to care.
你打算怎么来好好利用这里呢?
So, what kind of racket are you pulling here?
你怎么知道呢?
What makes you think that there's a racket to be pulled?
第一点,那个厨房♥是空的
For one, the kitchen is derelict.
第二点,
And two,
你不可能把这里买♥♥下来开个小饭馆吧,我太了解你了
you didn't buy this place to sling hash. I know you.
你懂我?
You know me?
好吧,你知道,你要多跟老朋友保持良好的关系
Well, you know, keep your friends close.
不珍惜友谊- 那是什么意思?
You don't keep friends. What's that supposed to mean?
你不会去光顾礼品店,是吧
Present company excluded, of course.
那倒是
Of course.
我说,虽然有一阵没见了,
I mean, it's been a while,
但是我还是知道你在装神弄鬼
but I still know when you're bluffing.
真的?我怎么了?
Really? What's my tell?
好吧,你知道,如果…
Well, you know, if, uh...
如果我说出来了,那就没这么好玩了
If I told you that, it'd be a lot less fun for me,
而且那也不是我的风格…
And that's just notthe way I ro...
好吧!
well!
这个是怎么也没想到
This is unexpected.
太精致了
How subtle.
我的意思是,这装♥修♥也太中国(明朝)风了吧,
I mean, the architecture is a little too ming dynasty,
你怎么看?
don't you think?
都不算是日式风格
Not exactly japanese.
还没有完工
It's a work in progress.
你原来是要开派对啊!
And you have party favors.
哪阵风把她吹来的?
Which one of your goons picked her out?
是我
I did. -h
她提供全套服务吗?传说中的?
And is she, full service, as they say?
也许
Maybe.
也许?
Maybe?
看情况
It depends.
看什么情况? 别这么搞笑了
Depends on what? Don't be so cute.
要看今晚怎么过的
It depends on how the night goes.
嗯
M Ah.
我们还在等谁呢?
Who are we waiting on?
你马上就会知道
You'll see.
哦,你知道我最讨厌惊喜了
Oh, you know I hate surprises.
她难道是个植物人吗?
What is she, a fucking vegetable?
这是她的工作
She's supposed to be.
你可以把她想像成…一道菜
You need to think of her as, an edible plate.
如果那样,我非常乐意跳过我的主食,直接享用甜点
In that case, I'd like to skip dinner and go right to dessert.
哼哼,寿司是免费的,美女可不是
...m Sushi's free. Girl's not.
哦,即时是对一个老朋友也不免费吗?
Oh. Even for an old friend?
这是规矩
House rules.
这些东西是国产的还是进口的?
Domestic or imported?
全部都算外国来的
Everything is imported.
那为啥她就不是一个亚洲人
How come she isn't a soy nigger?
你说什么?
I'm sorry.
一个黄豆什么?
A soy what?
我只是说
I'm just sayin'.
我知道你喜欢黄皮肤的
I know you like the yellows.
我只是喜欢其中一个而已
I only like one shade of yellow.
而且所有的肤种都会有好女人
But comfort women come in many colors.
好吧,不管怎么样,你策划得很完美
Well, either way you put on a good show.
我确实尽力了,克罗
I do try, crow.
不不,我意思是
No, no, I-I mean it.
像这样的地方,可能是洗衣房♥
Place like this, could have been laundry or the shake.
或者是某种高级场所
Something classy.
如果不是我亲眼所见
until I saw the inside.
我可从来没想过这里能弄成一个…- “天上人间”
Never would have pegged it for a... whorehouse?
或者是一个“肉”市场
Or a meat market.
你自己做个选择
Take your pick.
那我就两个都选
电影精选列表