Look at yourselves.
看看你们自己
Unplug from your chairs,get up and look in the mirror.
拔掉你们主控椅的插头 站起来去照照镜子
What you see is how God made you.
你所看到的是上帝赐予你的模样
We're not meant to experience theworld through a machine.
我们是不应该透过机器来体验这个世界的!
14 years ago.
14年前
What you're telling me is -a monkey is operating this arm
你现在告诉我的是这只猴子仅靠它的思考
with nothing but his thoughts?
在操作这支机器手臂?
Absolutely.
完全没错
There are 100 sensors,
有100个感应器
each listening to a different brain cell or neuron.
分别监控不同的大脑组织或是神经元
Physicaly disabed people will be able to operate
残障人士便能去操控
fully synthetic bodies.
完全的人工躯干
It provides a tremendous amount of hope for the future.
这项技术为未来提供了无可限♥量♥的愿景
11 years ago.
11年前
Because of the technology that we have, at a time of war
由于我们拥有这种工程技术在内战中
we're going to start seeing this more and more.
我们开始见识到越来越多这种东西
As manufacturing capacity expanded for military and industrial use
经制♥造♥业者利用于武装和工业方面的大量生产
Surrogates became affordable to the general public
代理人成为普通百姓也负担得起的东西
Causing a revolution in how in how we live.
而在我们的生活方式上引发一场划时代的革命
The ability to leave your home without risk of disease or injury
它能让你不用出门远离疾病及伤害的风险
To have perfect looks without trips to the gymor plastic surgery
让人不用上健身房♥或是整形外科而美丽完美
There is no question that
毫无疑问的
at somepoint they will be persons like anyone else
它们在许多方面跟一般人没两样
They will not be human, but that they will be part of our community?
它们不是人类 但却要成为 我们社会的一份子?
There is no question in my mind.
我可不这么认为!
The decision came down 5 to 4
最后表决5比4
That the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the use of surrogates in daily life.
最高法♥院♥通过"代理人" 的日常使用章程
Right now, we are witnessing an event
此刻 我们都在见证一场大事
That is of an evolutionary significance
那是一种进化的意义
7 years ago.
7年前
According to VSI, the industries leading manufacturer,
拜VSI这制♥造♥企业龙头之赐
over 98% of world population
全世界超过98%人口
uses a surrogate in all facets of their daily life
在日常生活方面都使用了代理人
We're in the midst of profound changes that are things that were once unimaginable have become inevitable
我们正处于巨大的变革中 曾经难以想像的事变成理所当然
Since the global embrace of surrogacy
自从全球接纳了"代理"观念
crime rates have dropped to record lows
犯罪率降至历史新低
We have witnessed and incredible reduction in violent crime
我们都目睹了暴♥力♥犯罪 不可思议的减少
communicable disease and discrimination.
传染病和种族歧视
Problems that have plagued societies for centuries
这些数世纪来视为灾难的 社会问题
solved almost overnight.
一夕之间几乎都解决了
We are the creators.
我们是造物者
We will be making them
我们会让它们
Do everything for us. All in one machine.
为我们做任何事 全部只靠一部机器!
3 years ago.
3年前
But there is a minority who actively oppose Surrogates
有一小派人士积极的反对 "代理人制"
And are moving to limit their use.
并着手去抵♥制♥使用代理人
Many people will see this
许多人将会看到
as the invasion of the inhuman.
这种冰冷无情的侵犯
They've established reservations or Surrogacy free zones
他们已在这国家几个主要城市
in major cities around the country.
设立保留区域或是自♥由♥代理区
They are led by Zaire Powell
他们是由塞尔·鲍威所领导
or as he is better known to his followers
更贴切的说 他被那些追随者认为是
The Prophet.
先知
Those machines walking around out there
到处都是这些机器
They're a lie.
它们是一场谎言
You have been sold a lie.
你们都被谎言出♥卖♥♥♥了
Currently.
到了今日
You're going to love Tosca
你会喜欢"托斯卡歌♥剧"的
Alright, but don't tell me how it ends. The way they all end.
好吧! 不过别告诉我结局会怎样 最后结束的方式
Everyone dies.
就是人都会死
I'm so glad you could come back east for a visit.
我很高兴你能回东区来玩
Well, anything for a break from exams.
嗯考试前好好玩一下
We're almost there.
我们快到了
Listen, thanks for lending it to me.
听我说 多谢你把它借我用
Have a wonderful time.
祝你玩得愉快
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too Dad.
爸 我也爱你
You know Armando
知道吗 阿曼度
I'm not really in the mood for opera
我对歌♥剧实在没兴趣
Four Point?
"露四点"酒吧?
You read my mind.
你真了解我
Get lost meat bag
滚开! 大肉包!
I'm agent Peters.
我是彼得斯探员
This is Agent Greer, FBI.
这位是FBI的 葛瑞探员
Yeah, some jackass on a motorcycle wiped out a bunch of units
是啊! 某个骑摩托车的呆瓜 撞烂一堆代理人
So what do you need us for?
那么你需要我们来帮什么?
Well I was going to file just a vandalism report
本来我只是要写个公物毁损报告
but it turns out this unit's unregistered.
结果它居然是未注册的代理人
Looks like it's going to need new optics
看来它需要新的眼睛了
No shit
废话!
The memory chip is completely fried.
记忆晶片完全被炸熟了
Whatya got on the girl?
你对这女的查到了什么?
Registered to a Cameron McAllister.
登记在一个叫卡麦荣·麦阿斯特名下 只知这样
He file a report?
她的档案报告呢?
No, that's just it, no calls, no nothin'
没了 就那样而已 没有权限什么也办不了
Come on.
走吧!
Let's go talk to our operator.
来去找操作者谈谈
Cam?
卡麦?
Maybe nobody's home.
或许没人在家
My Surries in for an upgrade
我的装置在一次升级时
and they gave me this crappy loaner.
被人给我装了劣质的替代品
Could you?
请你?
Certainly.
当然
Cam?
卡麦?
Cam's a good tenant you know, pays the rent on time, never leaves the apartment.
知道吗? 卡麦是个好房♥客 房♥租交付准时 从不离开这公♥寓♥
Cam?
卡麦?
Cam?
卡麦?
Oh my God!
喔! 我的天!
Don't touch anything, please.
请别碰任何东西
I'll call it in.
电♥话♥我来打
You're sure this is Cameron McAllister?
你确定这就是卡麦荣·麦阿斯特?
Yes!
对!
This is Agent Peters, we tracked down the operator.
我是彼得丝探员 我们追查到这个操作者
Yeah
对
Better send a coroner
最好派个法医过来
Connection interrupted.
连线中断
Have you ever seen anything like this?
你有看过类似这种事吗?
Morning
早啊!
Where's your,.
你的?
In the, charge room.
在充电间里
You pull another all nighter?
你另外熬夜工作?
Yes I did
对! 没错
Why don't you think about taking a break?
你何不考虑来渡个假?
A break? Mmmmhmmm
渡个假? 嗯嗯
I got some vacation time saved up
我累积了一些例假
How about Hawaii?
夏威夷如何?
Lisa said she got an amazing deal
丽莎说她受到很棒的待遇
Hawaii would be great
夏威夷很好啊!
She had this totally buff Surrie in Maui,
她在毛伊岛有着完整的避震装置
She took it surfing, parasailing, deep sea diving.
她用来冲浪 玩拖曳伞还有深海潜水
You know that rental place on Boilston?
你知道在波约斯顿街的租金价钱吗?
I was thinking about US.
我是想着我们两人
You and me going away some place together.
你和我一起去一些地方逛逛
And leave our units at home?
然后把我们的代理人放在家里?
Are you kidding?
你是在开玩笑吗?
We could take a drive out to the Cape?
我们可以开车去岬角
We haven't done that for a while,Could talk about this another time?
我们很久没那样了
Can we talk about this another time?
可否以后再说这件事?!
You know I should get to work, the shops been really busy,
你知道我得去工作商店的事忙死了
everyone wants me to look for somewhere and,
每个人都要我在某些地方多关照一下
电影精选列表