都退下
Leave me.
哈尔 我的儿子
Hal, my son,
当你看到这封信时我已经过世了
when you read this letter I shall be dead.
我将希伯伦的王位传与你
I leave you the throne of Hebalon.
你没有上过战场
You have not yet been to war,
也不清楚百年来那些生灵涂炭的恶行
and been part of the evil that has darkened our lives for centuries.
对我们与赛利斯亘古既有的仇恨
the ancient hatered between us and the Zeriths,
我难辞其咎
in which I myself played such a large part.
我无法原谅自己
I cannot forgive myself,
但求一死 哈尔
I wish to die, Hal.
完成我未实现之事
Do what I could not.
与赛利斯和平共处
create peace and justice between ourselves and the Zeriths.
但要小心我那邪恶的弟弟尼佐
But beware of Nezo, my wicked brother,
还有他奸诈的随从格莱克
and his treacherous henchman Ghrak.
至于你妹妹
As for your sister,
千万不要离开她身边
do not let her leave your side.
要视若自己性命般地保护她
Guard her more closely than your own life.
孩子 现在我该切断头线
My son, it is time now that I cut my head-string
了结此生了
and end my life.
我这一生掳掠甚多
A life that has taken so much,
却奉献甚少
but given so little.
我那邪恶的弟弟
"My wicked brother..."
也提到你了 格莱克
You get a mention too, Ghrak.
真荣幸啊 尼佐
What an honour, Nezo.
我们的机会来了
This is our chance.
你以为死亡能令你解脱吗 亲爱的哥哥
So you think that death will set you free, dear brother?
没那么简单
It won't be that easy.
你可悲的自杀会成为我们的小秘密
Your miserable suicide will be our little secret.
那么 我们怎么跟你亲爱的儿子说呢
So, what shall we tell your beloved son?
我们就说今晚是赛利斯人杀了他父亲
We'll tell him, that this night the Zeriths have murdered his father.
不 不仅说是赛利斯人 应该是萨洛
Yes. No, not just the Zeriths, but Sahro,
他们残暴且人人畏惧的首领
their brutal and much-feared leader.
亲爱的哥哥 看到没 我们始终绑在一起
You see, dear brother? You and I are bound together.
你会成为希伯伦的统治者
And you will be the one to rule Hebalon.
而不是你那宠坏了的 金光闪闪
Not your spoilt, gilded,
自私 自负而又幼稚的儿子
self-obsessed, arrogant and childish son.
把那金皮小子找来
Let us fetch the golden boy.
他该去为父亲之死报仇了
It's time for him to be off and avenge his father's death.
扯线王子复仇记
哈尔·塔拉
Hal Tara,
你这个可怜虫
you pitiful wretch,
你所有的将属于我
what is yours shall be mine.
我等得多久多耐心啊
Have I not waited long and patiently.
活在你的影子之下 如同废物
I have lived in your shadow like trash.
如同你金足下践踏的尘土
Like the dirt you tread on with gilded feet.
哈尔
Hal!
厄里托 你在这干嘛
Erito! What are you doing here?
你得跟我来
You have to come with me...
你父亲出事了
It's your father.
我父亲 怎么了
My father? What's happened?
吉娜
Jhinna.
哈尔 赛利斯人谋杀了父亲
Hal! The Zeriths have murdered our father.
看 他们的标记
Look. Their mark.
萨洛
Sahro?
他们把他的线全砍断了 所有的线
They have cut him down, all of him.
一根不剩
Not one of his strings is left.
父亲
Father!
卡洛王去世了
The Kharo is dead.
关闭城门 封锁出口
Close the gates, seal all exits.
希伯伦本希望和解
Hebalon has asked for peace,
但是萨洛和他手下极端的赛利斯人
but Sahro and his fanatical horde of Zeriths
清楚地向我们表示
have sent us a clear message.
休想和平共处
There will be no peace.
现在起人人自危
No one can feel safe now.
所有人♥民♥不得擅自外出
Tell the people to stay indoors!
希伯伦要开战了
Hebalon is at war!
妈妈 我卡住了 我下不来
Mother, I'm stuck! I can't get down!
过来 对了 这边
Come on. That's it. This way.
哈尔·塔拉 这太荒谬了
Hal Tara, this is ridiculous!
戴好面具 你扮萨洛
Keep the mask on! You're Sahro!
得了吧 戴着面具我也不是萨洛
Come on! This mask doesn't make me Sahro,
胡闹下去你也不会变成勇士
and it doesn't make you a mighty warrior.
哈尔 住手
Hal. Stop.
听我说
Listen to me!
你干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
如果我是萨洛的话
If I had really been Sahro,
砍断的就不只是手了
you wouldn't just have lost your hand, there.
而是您的头线
You'd have lost your head-string.
但是我差一点就打败你了
But I almost had you.
这可不是闹着玩的 哈尔
This is serious business, Hal.
你是卡洛王之子 不是战士
You're the Kharo's son, not a warrior.
我是将军
I am a General.
赛利斯人由我来对付
Let me take care of the Zeriths.
留在这 哈尔
Stay here, Hal.
你会成为卡洛王
You're going to be the Kharo.
做梦吧 厄里托 你这个木脑袋
Dream on, Erito. You wooden head.
哈尔 我的孩子
Hal, my son,
当你看到这封信时我应该已经过世了
when you read this letter I shall be dead.
父亲
Father!
发生什么了
What is happened?
-没事 -你的手怎么了
-Nothing. -But your hand?
别管我
Mind your own business.
厄里托会处理的
Erito will take care of it.
听着 你们
Attention, you lot!
先生 你走运了
You're in luck, Sir,
我们可是存了不少货呢
we've got pretty much everything in stock right now.
手 脚 坚实的膝盖 强壮的大腿
Hands, feet, good strong knees, sturdy thighs.
给将军站好了
Stand still for the General!
这个人是在诺德萨森林北部找到的
We found this one up North of the Nordessa Forest.
那里气候好 他身上一点没腐朽
Good climate up there, so he ain't got no rot on him.
您需要什么
What d'you need?
-一只手 -给谁
-A hand. -Who for?
-哈尔·塔拉 -好的 那看看这个吧
-For Hal Tara. -Oh well, take a look at this one, then.
纯橡木 能使一辈子
Pure oak that is, last a lifetime.
随时可以喷漆
Ready for painting,
很久没见过这么好的手了
Haven't seen hands good as that in a long while.
就要它了
I'll take it.
全世界与你同哀 我的孩子
The whole world wounds with you, my chidren.
不可想象的事发生了
The unthinkable has happened,
可怕的灾难向我们袭来
and a great disaster has overtaken us.
好好躺着 知道吗
Lie still, will you?
我们搜遍了整座城
We have searched the entire city.
萨洛可能在关闭城门之前就溜走了
We fear Sahro slipped away before we closed the city gates.
给我好好躺着
Lie still, I tell you!
我与你感同身受 孩子
With all my love I suffer with you, my children.
我也为失去亲爱的哥哥悲伤不已
I too am sick with grief at losing my beloved brother
但是希伯伦需要一位新的卡洛王 哈尔
but Hebalon awaits its new Kharo, Hal.
-不 不 -闭嘴
-No, no! -Just shut up!
不 不
No, no.
卸下来了 躺着 听到没 好了
Off with it! Lie still, I tell you! There. Done.
不
No!
-您的手马上就到 -好的
-Your hand's on its way, Sir. -Fine.
-您新配的手 -很好
-Your new hand. -Excellent.
派我去找到萨洛吧
If anyone is to find Sahro, let it be me.
请让我献出生命 为兄复仇
Let me offer my life to avenge my brother!
我绝不会让任何人非议说
I'll have no one say
您不敢为父报仇
you weren't man enough to avenge your father.
-我吗 -对
-Me? -Yes.
我准备好了
I am ready.
准备好什么
电影精选列表