Like, maybe we should work on our
也许我们应该听听我们的
Being Afraid Is For Chickensself-help book.
《只有弱鸡才会害怕自助书》
It might help, man.
那可能会有帮助
I mean, like, it does have the word "help" in the title.
我是说 书名确实有"帮助"这个词
-Good idea. -Huh?
-好主意 -嗯
It helps us to not be so afraid all the time.
这有助于我们不会总是感到害怕
Oh!
喔
It's important to find friends that understand you.
找到理解你的朋友是很重要的
Friends that can share their fear feelings.
可以分享其恐惧感受的朋友
Talking is sharing. And sharing is caring.
谈论就是分享 分享就是关心
Do you have such friends?
你有这样的朋友吗
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Have one or all of you been afraid at one time or another?
你们之中有人曾经感到害怕吗
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Really afraid?
非常害怕吗
Uh-huh, uh-huh.
嗯哼 嗯哼
Really, really, really afraid?
非常 非常 非常害怕吗
Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh.
嗯哼 嗯哼 嗯哼
Then share those feelings.
那就分享那些感受
Talk about what scares you the most.
谈论最让你们害怕的事
Your deepest, darkest fears.
你们最深层 最黑暗的恐惧
Like, dudes, where to start? I got so many.
老兄 这要从何说起 我害怕好多东西
-Yeah, me, too. -Me, too.
-是啊 我也一样 -我也一样
Uh, you go first, Shaggy.
呃 你先说吧 薛吉
Oh, okay, Scoob.
哦 好的 史酷比
Like, I'm really afraid of big, scary monsters.
我非常害怕又大又可怕的怪物
Especially ones that look like spiders. Yikes!
尤其是长得像蜘蛛的怪物 哎呀
Uh-huh, uh-huh.
嗯哼 嗯哼
Spiders! Yuck!
蜘蛛 恶心
I'm scared of space aliens.
我害怕…外星人
Oh, right, Scoob. Space aliens are the worst!
没错 史酷比 外星人最可怕了
Especially ones that wanna eat you.
尤其是想要吃掉你的外星人
Uh-huh, uh-huh.
嗯哼 嗯哼
Space aliens!
外星人
Your turn, Courage.
轮到你了 英雄
Like, I totally don't understand a word you're saying, little pink dude,
我完全听不懂你在说什么 粉红小家伙
but I am feeling your fear.
但我感受得到你的恐惧
Yeah, yeah, totally feeling it.
是啊 完全感受得到
Nice job, little Courage guy.
做得好 小英雄
Oh!
噢
Stupid dogs and shaggy-haired fella.
两只小笨狗和一头乱发的家伙
So annoying!
烦死人了
What now?
现在又怎么了
Why, aren't you going to get the door, Eustace?
哎呀 奥蒂斯 你不去开门吗
-Nope. -Uh, I'll get it.
-不要 -呃 我去吧
It's an invitation.
这是邀请函
诚挚邀请各位 今晚到镇长官邸享用晚餐
Pets welcome.
"欢迎携带宠物"
Pets? Who are they talking about?
宠物 他们指的是谁啊
The mayor of Nowhere? We have a mayor?
无名小镇的镇长 我们有镇长
Ooh, how lovely.
哦 真棒
Mayor, shmayor. I didn't vote for him.
管他什么镇长 我可没有投给他
But free food is free food.
但免费食物不吃白不吃
I can't believe I'm agreeing with the angry old dude, but I am.
真不敢相信我会同意暴躁老头 但是我同意
Free food sounds good to me, man.
我觉得免费食物听起来很棒
-Me, too. Let's go. -Mm-hmm.
-我也是 我们走吧 -嗯哼
Well, maybe the mayor can give us some clues
好吧 也许镇长能给我们一些线索
as to why so many weird things are happening here in Nowhere.
以查出无名小镇为何发生这么多怪事
I'm driving. I'm not riding with you kooky teens.
我自己开车 我不跟你们这些怪孩子一起搭车
You make me sick!
你们让我感到恶心
That's a splendid idea.
这主意棒极了
Eustace, why don't you take the two dogs in your truck?
奥蒂斯 你何不开卡车载这两只狗
They'll love it.
他们会很开心的
I'll ride with these fun house painters.
我会跟这些游乐场油漆工一起搭车
Mystery solvers.
是神秘事件解决者
Oh, right.
哦 没错
That reminds me, I've got another riddle for you.
这倒提醒了我 我还有一个谜语要考考你
At night, they come without being fetched,
夜里它们不请自来
by day, they're lost without being stolen.
白天它们凭空消失
What are they?
那是什么呢
Aha,I...
啊哈 我…
I don't know!
我不知道
I can't believe I don't know!
真不敢相信我不知道
Why, it's the stars, dear.
答案是星星 亲爱的
The stars! Ugh, I can't believe I didn't get that.
星星 啊 真不敢相信我没有猜到
Don't beat yourself up, Velma girl.
别对自己太严苛 威玛
I learned these riddles long ago,
这些谜语是我很久以前学到的
when I was a wee thing.
在我还小的时候
I wish I could be
真希望我能够成为
a professional riddle solver like you.
像你一样的专业解谜人
I don't know why you got to ride with me.
真不懂你们为什么要搭我的车
Getting your fur all over my seat
弄得我的座椅都是狗毛
and slobbering all over the place.
还到处乱流口水
Don't touch nothing!
什么都别碰
Stupid dogs.
两只小笨狗
I don't slobber...much.
我才不会流…太多口水
Hold the phone! There's a horrible, ugly monster driving that truck.
等一下 有个可怕的丑八怪 在驾驶那辆卡车
-Call him Eustace, dear. -No, Fred is right!
-叫他奥蒂斯 亲爱的 -不 弗雷德说得对
Eustace isn't driving, it's a monster!
开车的不是奥蒂斯 是怪物
Like, we've got to save Scoob!
我们必须救出史酷比
Shaggy!
薛吉
Hang on, gang!
坐稳了 大伙们
And Miss Muriel.
还有茉莉儿女士
Go faster, Freddy.
开快点 弗雷德
My decals!
我的车贴
Whoa!
哇哦
They're getting away.
他们要开走了
Oh, dear.
天啊
-Oh, man. -Oh, no, they don't.
-真是的 -他们别想跑
Nitro boosters in three, two...
氮气加速器 倒数三 二…
Nitro boosters?
氮气加速器
While you were redoing the decals,
在你重弄车贴的同时
I added nitro boosters.
我加装了氮气加速器
One!
一
Yay!
耶
We have to do something.
我们必须做点什么
Uh-huh, uh-huh.
嗯哼 嗯哼
-Grab the wheel. -Okay. Okay.
-抓住方向盘 -好的 好的
-Mm. -Uh, that's not what I was thinking.
呃 这跟我想的不一样
They're going over the cliff!
他们要掉下悬崖了
Oh, dear.
哦,天呐
Oh, man.
哦,老兄
Daph.
黛芬
Launching grappling hook in three, two, one.
发射爪钩 倒数三 二 一
Courage!
英雄
The truck is too heavy.
卡车太重了
Oh, dear.
天呐
Waoooo!
哇
Zoinks!
哎哟喂呀
-Daph. -On it.
-黛芬 -包在我身上
Dropping anchor.
下锚
Scooby-Doo!
史酷比
Like, grab the bumper, dude. Hurry!
抓住保险杆 老兄 快点
And grab my Courage, too, dear.
还有我的英雄 亲爱的
Yeah, like, grab the little dog, dude, and hang on!
对 抓住那只小狗 老兄 撑着点
Oh, my!
天呐
What did you do to my truck?
你们对我的卡车做了什么
Like, don't fret, angry old dude.
别担心 暴躁老头
Your truck might be okay.
你的卡车可能没事
Um,
呃,
like...It might still be okay.
电影精选列表