到边境还有多远
How far to the border?
不远了
Not far.
我去年还来过这儿 除非他们改道了
Unless they changed it again since I was here last.
在这从波兰到德国就像
Round here a man can rise from his bed in Poland,
一个人从起床到厨房♥一样近
go down to the kitchen and find himself in Germany.
德国-波兰边界
1937年9月
你会好起来的 他们告诉我的
You're getting well, they tell me.
到时候去踢足球 怎么样
Playing football soon, eh?
希望如此吧 先生
I hope so, sir.
-你去过那里几次? -是的
-You've been over there a few times? -Yes.
你看到了什么
Did you see something?
让他们这么生气地朝你开枪?
That made them angry enough to shoot you?
士兵 带着铲子和机器
Soldiers. With shovels and machinery.
-什么样的机器 -搬运土的
-What kind of machinery? -Moving the earth.
我们警告过Stefan
We warned Stefan not to
在他们加强边防之后不要去那边
go over after they strengthened the border.
-有巡逻么? -每两个小时一次
-Are there patrols? -Every two hours.
我们需要靠近点看
We should take a closer look.
两周后就是新月了
There's a new moon in two weeks.
我会去安排的
I'll arrange it.
华沙
和你弟弟击剑的男人是谁?
Who's the man fencing with your brother?
陆军中校
Colonel
Jean-Francois Mercier
Jean-Francois Mercier.
那位英勇的中校是做什么的
And what does the gallant Colonel do?
他是法国大使♥馆♥的军队随员
He's the Military Attache at the French Embassy.
来华沙只有6个月
He's only been in Warsaw six months.
-结婚了么? -或者丧偶?
-Married? -Widowed?
别满怀期望了 Cecylia
Don't get your hopes up, Cecylia.
我早对他有意了
I already have my eye on him.
这个疤怎么来的
How did this happen?
刺刀伤的
A bayonet.
这个呢
And this?
被狙击手打中了
A sniper's bullet.
我还该看看哪里呢
Where else should I look?
医生说在我的左腿膝盖里还有一些弹片
The doctor says there's still some shrapnel in my left knee.
你这一代的大多数男人多少有些伤疤
Most men of your generation have scars of some sort.
除非 像我丈夫那样
Unless, like my husband,
战争期间他们躲在家里 中饱私囊
they spent the war at home and got rich.
嗯 如果再来一次战争他会变得更富有
Well, if there's another he'll get even richer.
真是乱说话 确实
Crazy talk, surely
伯爵夫人!
Countess!
我...我才...我才想着...
I was... I was... I was beginning to think...
香槟 你这个淘气鬼
Champagne! You wicked boy.
Uhl先生
Herr Uhl.
-你脸色不太好 -睡太少了
-You look pale. -Too little sleep.
你带了什么来?
What have you got for me?
第一批新坦克炮塔的图纸
The first diagrams for the new tank turret.
有什么不同?
What's different?
是一样的
It's the same.
但是现在这些护板都是...
But now the plates are to be...
你的啤酒
One beer for you.
这些护板都经过表面硬化
The plates are to be face-hardened.
这意味着是渗碳处理过的
That means carbon cementation.
非常昂贵 但是强度得以大幅增加
Very expensive but the strength is greatly increased.
下次我们想要看到
Next time we'd like to see the formula
表面硬化工艺的配方
for the face-hardening process.
下次?
Next time?
我不确定...我可以在...
I'm not sure.I'll be able...
就11月15号♥
15th November.
麻烦太多了
There are many problems.
这种工作总会有麻烦的
There are always problems in this sort of work
但是酬劳优越
but you can use the money.
伯爵夫人的品位很高
The Countess has expensive tastes.
这是一千兹罗提
A thousand zlotys.
波兰的货币单位
你走吧 让我把啤酒喝完
Go on. Let me finish my beer.
华沙
法国大使♥馆♥
早上好 早上好
Morning. Morning.
大使♥馆♥正在为我们雷诺的员工举♥行♥晚宴
The embassy are holding a dinner for our people from Renault.
Renault 雷诺公♥司♥ 法国车辆制♥造♥商
他们来这出♥售♥他们的坦克
They're coming here to sell their tanks.
事情没那么容易
That won't be easy.
我收集到的情报显示
The information I've received suggests to me that the
德国人正在准备一场不同的战斗
Germans are preparing for a different kind of combat.
又一个你关于
Is this another one of
可能的战争的悲观预言么?
your gloomy predictions about the likelihood of war?
迹象很明确
There are certain indications.
如果是这样 那么试着用你的
If so, try to use your
影响力来劝说波兰人买♥♥法国货吧
influence to persuade the Poles to buy French.
这场晚宴 他们把我们配成一对了
They've paired us off for this dinner,
但是我有点感冒
but I'm fighting a cold,
Jean-Francois
Jean-Francois.
如果你把感冒传染给我
If you give it to me
我们都可以托病不去了
we could both be excused.
你无法这么轻易的摆脱
You're not getting out of it that easily.
但是 我给你找了个人替代我
But I've found you a substitute.
Anna Skarbek
Anna Skarbek,
一个讨人喜欢的姑娘
a delightful girl.
她是国际联盟的律师
A lawyer with the League of Nations.
晚宴过后还有舞会
And afterwards there will be dancing.
我会尽量不去踩到她的脚趾
I'll try not to step on her toes.
我找Skarbek女士
I'm looking for Madame Skarbek.
她快准备好了 请进吧
She's almost ready. Come in.
Anna 你的将军来了
Anna, your general is here!
这就来
Coming!
不能说是将军 区区陆军中校
Not quite a general. Lieutenant colonel.
在人看来也是一位勇士
A brave one too by the look of it.
不过是个幸运的人 我还活着
A lucky one. I'm alive.
我也是 我是幸存下来的该死的布尔什维克
As am I. I survived bloody Bolsheviks.
我是Maxim
I'm Maxim.
我是Jean-Francois
Jean-Francois.
-这件合适么 -光彩夺目
-Will this do? -Splendidly.
我不怎么参加正式的晚会的
I don't go to many formal dinners.
非常感谢您在如此短的时间内做到这一点
It's very kind of you to do this at such short notice.
Dupin夫人对每个人都那么好
Madame Dupin does favours for everyone
我怎么能拒绝呢
so how could I refuse?
早点送她回来 好么
Don't bring her back too late, eh?
别喝太多了
Don't drink too much.
你一直住在华沙吗
Have you always lived in Warsaw?
不 我在这里才不过一年
No, I've been here just over a year.
我的工作需要长久奔波
My work means I travel a lot.
那么你的家乡在哪里
So where's home?
我出生在巴黎 有波兰血统
I'm Parisian by birth, Polish by heritage.
所以巴黎是我们的共同点
So we have Paris in common.
以防我们无话可谈么?
In case we run out of conversation?
我确信我们不会那样的 Skarbek女士
I'm sure we won't do that, Madame Skarbek.
请叫我Anna小姐 总之目前这样称呼就好
Anna, please. And it's Mam'selle. For a while anyhow.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Evening.
Anna 你在这里 不好意思
Anna, here you are. Would you excuse us?
我认为他们叫我们去用餐了
I think they want us at table.
很高兴跟你谈话 Blanc先生
So nice talking to you, Monsieur Blanc.
抱歉 你是被纠缠了么
I'm sorry, were you trapped?
不是那样 他是一位专门研究履带的工程师
Not at all. He's an engineer specialising in treads.
他很迷人
Fascinating.
Mercier 你这家伙
Mercier, you dog!
你都把这位美丽的女士藏在哪了
Where have you been hiding this beautiful lady?
Anna Skarbek
Anna Skarbek,
这位是Antoni Pakulski上校
this is Colonel Antoni Pakulski.
答非所问
That does not answer my question.
我们一小时前才认识
电影精选列表