♪ 宝贝这世界是我们的 ♪
♪ Baby the world is ours ♪
♪ 你知道我渴望你♪
♪ You know that I want you ♪
♪ 你的爱是我的所有 ♪
♪ Your love is my everything ♪
♪ 我在坠落 ♪
♪ I'm fallin' ♪
♪ 永生不死 ♪
♪ Live forever ♪
生命的速度
♪ 永远真实 ♪
♪ Stay true ♪
♪ 永葆光辉 ♪
♪ Stay golden ♪
♪ 你的世界将会改变 ♪
♪ Your world is gonna change ♪
♪ 永远真实 ♪
♪ Stay true ♪
♪ 永葆光辉 ♪
♪ Stay golden ♪
♪ 你的世界将会改变 ♪
♪ Your world is gonna change ♪
♪ 现在所有人都在议论 ♪
♪ Now everyone is talking ♪
♪ 你知道他们会排斥你的 ♪
♪ You know That they'll repel you ♪
♪ 因为所有人都在看着 ♪
♪ 'Cause everyone's watching ♪
我意思是他一直想赢
I mean, he's just always trying to win.
他们竞争那么激烈 我只是真的
They're so competitive, I was just really excited
-觉得激动 -你是说
- about the fact... - Are you talking about...
你是在说莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥
Are you... are you talking about Leonardo DiCaprio
-一直很想赢吗 -对 他赢了
- is always trying to win? - Yeah, I'm just excited
我很激动 因为他真的
that he won, because he actually,
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥出演过《荒野猎人》
他打过熊
Well, he fought a bear.
-这是给你的 -谢谢
- That's for you. - Thanks.
天哪 是我父母寄来的
Oh, man, it's from my parents.
我现在还不想拆开 但是
I do not wanna open this right now, but...
爱德华
Oh, Edward.
大卫·鲍伊死了
David Bowie died.
怎么会
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的天啊 我还以为他永远不会死
Oh, my god, I didn't think he was ever gonna die.
朱恩 他又不是不会死
You know, he's not immortal, June.
我知道 我不是
I know, I'm not...
我只是说 他那么
I'm just saying, it's like, he was so, you know.
他像个外星人一样 然后
Like he was an alien or something, and like...
我们又不太了解外星人
We don't know a lot about aliens.
可能他们不会死吧
Maybe they don't die, you know.
他怎么死的
What'd he die of?
癌症
Hm? Cancer.
该死 想开个关于癌症的玩笑很难
Mm. Damn, it's hard to make a joke about cancer.
为什么你想开玩笑
Why would you want to?
因为我喜欢开玩笑
'Cause I like making jokes.
怎么了
Really?
怎么了 我想到一个 听好了
What? Hey, I got one. Ready?
大卫·鲍伊健身后
What does... what does David Bowie do
会做什么
after going to the gym?
天哪
God.
就像是一盏灯熄灭了
I mean, it's like a light has gone out,
而你都看不见
and you don't even see it.
我搞不懂为什么我看的这么清楚
I don't understand how I can see it so clearly.
而你却一点感觉都没有
And it's like you can't see it at all.
停下
Stop!
你没把这个当回事 我是认真的
You're not taking things seriously. I'm serious.
朱恩 我们不认识大卫·鲍伊
Hey, June, we didn't know David Bowie.
行了吧
All right?
不想和你说破 但我们不认识他
Hate to break it to you. We didn't know him.
我列了个清单
I made a list.
清单 关于什么
A list? Of what?
关于我们需要改进的地方
Of things that we need to work on.
等等 这是
Wait, is this...
这是关于你生日的吗
This is about your birthday?
是的
Yeah.
当然是关于我生日
Of course, that's what this is about.
快没有时间了
Time is running out.
如果在那之前我
What if I don't become the person
没有变成我应该变成的人呢
that I'm supposed to be before it does?
我们时间还多
We got plenty of time.
不 我们的时间没你想的那么多
No, we have less time that you think we do.
好了
Okay.
第一 我觉得其他夫妻
Uh, one, I think that other couples
比我们快乐得多
are a lot happier than us.
我♥操♥ 玩真的了
Oh, shit. We're really doing this.
好吧
Okay, uh...
那么 我觉得
All right, well, I, I think that, um,
你其实比你感觉到的快乐得多
you're a lot happier than you think you are.
你只是一直关注消极的事
You're just always seeing the negatives.
第二 事情没有改善
Two, uh, nothing has changed.
每次我跟你讲 我的感受 比如
I bring up, um, my feelings
那些让我烦心的事情 只要我告诉你
and like, things that bother me, and when I tell them to you,
我们就会吵架 每次都这样
then we just have the same fight every time, all the time.
是这样 没错
Yeah, that's correct. That's right.
因为我是我 你是你
Because I'm me, and you're you.
你什么事情都要开玩笑
You make jokes about everything.
但有些事情需要严肃认真地对待
And I, I need to take things seriously sometimes.
那就很没意思了
Well, that's really boring.
宝贝 我喜欢你开的一些玩笑
Honey, I like some of the jokes,
我只是 有时候也需要严肃一点
I just... I need to be serious sometimes, too.
你现在好可爱
You look so cute right now.
不 停 哦不
No, sto... Oh, no.
第四 第四
Uh, four... Four.
未来怎么办
Uh, what about the future?
我想开始考虑 家庭 孩子
Um, I wanna think about, uh, family and children.
-好了 -还有其他正常的
- Okay, all right. - And all that normal...
好了好了好了 停停停
All right, yeah, yeah. All right, stop, stop, stop.
我很
Like, I'm...
好了 你知道吗
Whoa. All right, well, you know what,
我害怕那种事 好吧
that terrifies me, okay?
你也知道 但我也愿意
And you know that, but like, I'm in.
我跟你生死与共
Like I'm ride or die with you,
-你知道我意思吧 -很好 你愿意
- You know what I mean? - Great you're in.
-那很好 -但是
- That's great. - But, like,
你要引导着我 拖着我到达那个阶段
you're just gonna have to, like, drag me through that part.
我不想拖你去做任何事 好吗
I don't wanna drag you through anything, okay?
我想要一个伴侣
I want a partner.
这些跟大卫·鲍伊有什么关系
What does all of this have to do with David Bowie?
我只是觉得 你就是不明白
I just feel like, you just don't understand.
那就是我 朱恩
That's who I am, June.
你不明白他为什么这么重要
You don't understand why he was so important.
你想让我假装成其他人吗
Do you want me to be somebody else?
不想
No.
你只是 你不会
You just... You don't...
你不会妥协
You don't compromise.
什么 我妥协了
What? I do compromise.
那照顾我们的生活怎么说
And what about taking care of us?
-我一直在努力 -你知道 我
- I do it all the time. - You know, I, I...
我贡献了东西
I provide things.
房♥子不是你买♥♥的 朱恩
You didn't buy this house, June.
是因为别人死了你才分到的
You got it because somebody else died.
你应该好好审视下你自己
You know, you should take stock in things too.
我在做 我一直在审视我自己
I do. I take stock all the time.
我受伤的时候 难过的时候
When I'm hurt, when I'm hurting,
你让我伤心的时候
when you hurt my feelings,
你从来没有有所表示
you never ever do a grand gesture.
什么
Like a... what?
有所表示
A grand gesture?
对 就像当我伤心的时候
Yeah. Yeah, it's like, when I'm hurt,
你应该跟我道歉
then you would apologize
然后你应该 做些事来讨好我
and then you would do something nice for me.
我为你做过很多
I do nice things for you.
我知道 我不是说那个
I know that. That's not what I'm saying.
我是说 就现在 我不开心的时候
I'm saying that times like now, when I'm upset,