22:我没有。我只是释放了自我
22: I didn't. I just let out the me.
嘿,就像你说的爵士乐。我在爵士中
Hey, like you said about jazz. I was jazzing.
乔:首先,"爵士中"不是一个词
JOE: First of all, "jazzing" is not a word.
其次,音乐和生活有着截然不同的规则
And second,
music and life operate by very different rules.
上面写着拿一个
It says take one.
乔:不要... 或者去做。好吧。很好
JOE: Don't... Or do. Okay. Fine.
“有辆货车的人”
"Man with a van."
我有几辆,以防我们需要很多货车
I got a few in case we need a lot of vans.
啊哈。现在,让我们回到原计划
Uh-huh. Now, let's get back to the plan.
我们走到"半音符",在那里等着月风
We go to The Half Note and wait
there for Moonwind.
大约下午4点。现在...
It's around 4:00 p.m. now...
你知道吗?
You know what?
你真的越来越擅长用那些腿了
You are really getting good at using those legs.
你为什么不试试跑步?
Why don't you try runnin'?
22:嘿!我写了一首歌♥。我是爵士中
22: Hey! I made a song. I'm jazzing.
乔:好了,爵士中和诸如此类的一切都够多了
JOE: Okay,
enough of the jazzing and everything like that.
我们得找个地方。现在,我...
We need to get somewhere. Now, I...
-22:那很痒 -呃,你在干什么?
-22: That tickles. -Uh, what are you doing?
哎呀。我得到了它
Whoops. I got it.
你能快点吗?
Would you hurry up?
好吧
Okay.
你是对的。这条裤子松了
You were right. These pants are loosening.
哦,不,不,不
Oh, no, no, no.
别让别人看到你的屁♥股♥!
Don't let people see your butt!
-22:是你的屁♥股♥ -不管是谁的屁♥股♥...
-22: It's your butt. -It doesn't matter whose butt...
把夹克脱下来。把它系在腰上
Take off the jacket. Tie it around your waist.
快点!盖住屁♥股♥!
Quick! Cover the butt!
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
这么晚我找不到裁缝...
I can't find a tailor this late...
哦,不。我们得去妈妈家了
Oh, no. We're gonna have to go to Mom's.
22:好吧
22: Okay.
不,不,不,你不明白
No, no, no, you don't understand.
妈妈不知道这场演出
Mom doesn't know about this gig.
她不会喜欢的
And she's not gonna like it.
好吧
Okay.
我们没有别的选择
We don't have any other choice.
好吧
Okay.
她是唯一能解决这事的人
She's the only one that can fix this.
-好吧 -别再说"好吧"了!
-Okay. -Stop saying "okay"!
我们得乘地铁穿过市区。来吧
We gotta catch the subway across town.
Come on.
好吧... 知道了
Okay... Got it.
我妈妈对演出的事一无所知
My mom doesn't know anything about the gig,
我想保持这种状态,好吗?
and I wanna keep it that way, okay?
对,因为她认为你是个失败者
Right, because she thinks you're a failure.
-什么? -我没说什么
-What? -I didn't say that.
你做到了。在这里
You did. Up here.
呃,听着,我妈妈对成功有她自己的定义
Uh, look, my mom has her own definition
of what success is,
而作为一名职业音乐家却不是
and being a professional musician isn't it.
让我想想,我需要把衣服修好,呃,为学校乐队的演奏会
So, let me see, I need the suit fixed for a,
uh, school band recital.
我并不期待,但也没必要让她知道…
I'm not looking forward to this,
but there's no reason she needs to know...
♪我们会再来碰一碰眼睛
♪ We shall come around To touch eyes again
♪如果爱是基础
♪ If love is the foundation
♪如果目标是重新使用生命
♪ If the purpose be To recycle life
♪我向你保证,我会带我们去的
♪ I promise you I'll bring us to one
♪流血的心终于到了尽头
♪ Bleeding heart in the end now
♪尽管我们分开了
♪ Though we're apart
我不知道。我一直以来
I don't know. All the times I've been
都很接近自己的梦想
so close to getting to my dreams,
但总有一些事情阻碍了我
something always gets in the way.
你知道我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
♪真爱是如何开始的
♪ How true lovin' began
他很好
He's good.
我以前听过音乐,但我的内心从未有过这种感觉
And I've heard music before,
but I've never felt like this inside.
当然,你现在喜欢音乐,因为你就是我。我们走吧
Of course, you love music now,
because you're me. Let's go.
♪ 现在,亲爱的
♪ Now, love
走吧
Let's go.
♪ 爱
♪ Love
♪ 爱,爱
♪ Love, love
♪ 谈谈关于爱
♪ Talkin' about love
♪ 爱
♪ Love
♪ 爱♫
♪ Love ♪
哇!
Whoa!
嘿,放松点,好吗?
Hey, take it easy, eh?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
这是地铁。对某些人来说就是这样的
It's the subway. It does that to some people.
-做什么用的? -它让你疲惫不堪
-Does what? -It wears you down.
很臭。很热。拥挤
It stinks. It's hot. It's crowded.
每天都重复同样的事情,日复一日
Every day the same thing, day in and day out.
只要今晚我一上台
But once I get on the stage tonight,
我所有的麻烦都会解决的
all my troubles are going to be fixed.
你会看到一个全新的乔·加德纳
You're gonna see a brand-new Joe Gardner.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where'd you get that?
在座位下面。你能相信吗?
Under the seat. Can you believe it?
还是半满的
It's still half-full.
乔:好吧,记住
JOE: All right, remember,
我需要为乐队演奏会修好这套衣服。懂了吗?
I need the suit fixed for a band recital. Got it?
-露露:乔伊!哦,宝贝孩子... -梅尔巴:乔伊!
-LULU: Joey! Oh, baby boy... -MELBA: Joey!
-哦,我真为你骄傲 -…我们听到了消息
-Oh, I'm so proud of you. -...we heard the news.
哦,糟了。她知道了
Oh, crap. She knows.
你妈妈在后面
Your momma's in the back.
-你得进去 -不,我不想进去
-You gotta go in there. -No, I don't want to.
你必须进去。我们需要把这套衣服修好
You have to. We need the suit fixed.
你忘了什么吗,乔伊?
You forgetting something, Joey?
-什么? -吻她
-What? -Kiss her.
我见到梅尔巴时总是吻她
I always kiss Melba when I see her.
去做就对了
Just do it.
不,不,不。不是在嘴唇上
No, no, no. Not on the lips.
乔伊!你怎么了,孩子?
Joey! What has gotten into you, boy?
让他说完
Let him finish.
露露:美洲狮。我知道它
LULU: Cougar. I knew it.
等你回来再吻我一次,乔伊
I'll take another kiss when you get back, Joey.
为了现场演奏会做了这么多,是吗?
So much for being done chasing after gigs, huh?
我希望那只猫不是某种求和的礼物
I hope that cat isn't supposed to
be some kind of peace offering.
来。过来
Come. Come on.
就说你救了它
Just say you rescued it.
嗯,不。它是我的。我救了它
Um, no. It's mine. I rescued it.
嗯。可惜你不能挽救你的事业
Hmm. Too bad you can't rescue your career.
哦
Oh.
好好问她能不能帮我修好衣服
Just ask her nicely if she can fix my suit.
妈妈,你有办法补救这个吗?
So, Mom, is there any way you can fix this?
哇!我不需要看这个
Whoa! I don't need to see that.
我知道。很尴尬,对吧?
I know. Embarrassing, right?
你能修好吗?
So, you'll fix it?
-利巴:不能 -鲍斯:什么?
-LIBBA: No. -BOTH: What?
乔伊,你还要继续干多久?
How long are you going to keep doing this, Joey?
你告诉我你要接受这个全职职位...
You tell me you're going to accept
the full-time position...
又来了
Here it comes.
利巴:…反而,我听说你又参加了一次演出
LIBBA: ...and instead, I hear you've taken another gig.
告诉她这次不一样
Tell her that this one is different.
这次不一样!
This one's different!
这个演出有退休金吗?有健康保险吗?
Does this gig have a pension? Health insurance?
没有?那就和其它的一样了
No? Then it's the same as the other ones.
就好像你再也不能对我说实话了
It's like you can't even be truthful with me anymore.
好吧,我们找个地方把衣服拿下来
电影精选列表