FLIGHT ATTENDANT ON PA: Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们,先生们:
we shall shortly begin our descent
不久,我们将开始下降
to Quebec City Airport
魁北克城机场.
Would you please extinguish all cigarettes
请你熄灭所有香烟
and make sure that your seat is in the upright position
并确保您的 座椅靠背处于直立位置
and your safety belt is securely fastened
您的安全带牢牢固定.
We hope that you've enjoyed your flight with us today
我们希望您喜欢 我们今天的航♥班♥
and look forward to seeing you again in the future Thank you
并期待着再次见到你们. 在未来.谢谢.
MICHAEL: I like girls Almost all of them
我喜欢的女孩.几乎所有的人.
That's why it was strange with Gabby I stopped looking at anyone else
这就是为什么它是奇怪的爱说话. 我停了下来,看着其他人.
It wasn't only the fact that she was beautiful, it was something else
这不仅是事实,她是 美丽的,它是别的东西.
Something sort of mysterious I didn't have a name for it
某种神秘的东西. 我没有它的名称.
But it always kept me wanting her
但它始终保持我想她的.
And then she left in the middle of the semester
然后她离开 在学期中间的.
She didn't even say goodbye
她甚至没有说再见了.
When I called her, she told me it was because her granny was sick
我给她打电♥话♥,她告诉我这是 因为她的奶奶生病了.
Very sick
病得很厉害.
Although I knew her family meant a lot to her,
虽然我知道 她的家人对她意味着很多
when she didn't come back, I began to think it was something else
当她没有回来, 我开始以为是别的.
Then, just when I sunk to my lowest point, she came to her senses
然后,就在我沉没 我的最低点,她来到她的感觉.
She called me up and asked me to Quebec City for Christmas
她打电♥话♥给我,问我 魁北克城的圣诞.
Meeting the family
满足家庭.
The significance of this request did not escape me
申请的意义 没有逃过我.
I was about to spend the best week of my life
我是花 我生命中最好的一周.
WOMAN ON PA: Your attention, please
请你注意,.
This is the last call for Air Canada 55 for Toronto
这是最后一次通话 加航多伦多55.
All passengers must proceed to Gate 24 immediately Thank you
所有乘客必须继续进行 门24.谢谢.
Flight 244, destination Paris via St John's, Newfoundland
飞行244,目的地 巴黎通过圣约翰,纽芬兰
WOMAN ON PA: Last call for Air Canada 535
最后一次呼吁加拿大航♥空♥535
to New York, La Guardia All passengers
纽约的拉瓜迪亚.所有乘客
Guess who? - Gabby!
猜猜我是谁? - 爱说话!
Hi. - Hi.
嗨. - 嗨.
Everyone's really looking forward to meeting you.
每个人都非常期待 与您见面.
They're all at home? - Yeah. The family.
他们都在家里呢? - 是啊.家庭.
'Cause I called and nobody answered.
因为我打来电♥话♥,没人接.
Oh, yeah, sometimes they don't answer the phone.
哦,是的, 有时他们不接电♥话♥.
But didn't you think it might be me? - What?
但你不觉得这可能是我吗? - 什么?
No, nothing. Here we go.
没有,什么都没有.在这里,我们走了.
You look beautiful. - What?
你看起来很漂亮. - 什么?
You look beautiful. - Oh, thanks.
你看起来很漂亮. - 哦,谢谢.
How's everyone at school? - They all miss you.
每个人都在学校怎么样? - 他们都很想念你.
Me the most.
最让我.
I missed you, too.
我也想你.
We're having a problem with the lights.
我们有一个问题,与灯.
(DOG BARKING)
伟大的地方.
You okay? - Yeah! Great door!
你没事吧? - 是啊!大门口!
GABBY: Hello!
您好!
Oh, Michael, this is Mama. - Hello, Michael.
噢,迈克尔,这是妈妈. - 你好,迈克尔.
Oh, Michael, this is Mama. - Hello, Michael.
噢,迈克尔,这是妈妈. - 你好,迈克尔.
You must be tired after your journey.
你一定累了后,你的旅程.
Oh, it's just Beowulf. - Beowulf.
哦,它只是贝奥武夫. - 贝奥武夫.
Oh, it's just Beowulf. - Beowulf.
哦,它只是贝奥武夫. - 贝奥武夫.
Beowulf. Beowulf. This is Michael! - Beowulf.
贝奥武夫.贝奥武夫.这是迈克尔! - 贝奥武夫.
IRENKA: Gabby! - I'II
爱说话! - 我会
Be a sec.
做个秒.
My husband is doing the cooking.
我的老公是做做饭.
SIMONE: Are there any more matches? GABBY: Simone, that's enough.
是否有任何更多的比赛吗? 西蒙娜,这就够了.
It's still incredibly dark. - Daddy, this is Michael.
这是令人难以置信的黑暗. - 爸爸,这是迈克尔.
Hi, Michael. Come in.
嗨,迈克尔.进来.
Hi, Michael. I'm Irenka.
嗨,迈克尔.我Irenka.
Hi, Michael. I'm Irenka.
嗨,迈克尔.我Irenka.
Anybody else? Father Walter?
其他人呢?父亲沃尔特?
No, no.
不,不.
"The parrot wipes its beak although it is clean."
“鹦鹉擦拭它的喙 虽然它是干净的. “
GABBY: Oh, Daddy! SIMONE: Where's the salt?
哦,爸爸! 盐在哪里?
On the table? - " wipes its beak although it is clean."
在桌子上吗? - “ 抹的喙,虽然它是干净的.”
GABBY: Daddy's writing a book about Pascal's Pensees
爸爸写了一本书 帕斯卡笔闲.
Oh, okay.
哦,好吧.
He can't work with his clothes on. - Michael, Daddy's an atheist.
他不能与他的衣服. 迈克尔 - ,爸爸是一个无神论者.
Simone, it's nothing to joke about.
西蒙娜,这是什么开玩笑的.
The girl's lack of respect doesn't
女孩的不尊重,不
Doesn't surprise me!
我并不惊讶!
Come on, Michael. Sit down. How was the flight?
来吧,迈克尔.坐下. 如何飞行?
Well - Pretty hairy, I'll bet.
嗯 - 漂亮的毛,我敢打赌.
Air travel, it's the bane of my life.
空中旅行,这是我生命中的克星.
Do you know the problem with those jets?
你知不知道这些飞机的问题呢?
Once the engine cuts, that's it.
一旦削减的发动机,就是这样.
Straight down. They're built like rockets.
直降.他们建立了像火箭.
Propeller planes, now, they're built on the principle of the glider.
螺旋桨飞机,现在,他们 内置的原则的滑翔机.
But jets? Bang! End of journey.
但喷气机吗?砰!结束旅程.
Illumination!
照明!
Illumination!
照明!
Well, that ought to do it. - What was it?
嗯,那应该做到这一点. - 它是什么?
Take Nick, here.
以尼克,在这里.
He flies the damn things. Courting death, if you ask me.
他飞该死的东西. 找死,如果你问我.
Nick. Hi. - Michael.
尼克.你好. - 迈克尔.
Nick, we got a problem with this blender.
尼克,我们有一个问题,这个搅拌器.
Lives in a world of its own. - Well, I'll see what I can do.
生活在自己的世界. - 好吧,我会看到我能做些什么.
God only knows, if it doesn't disappear, it gets broken.
只有上帝才知道, 如果它不消失,它就会被打破.
SIMONE: Nick, come here. NICK: Well, you shouldn't leave it outside.
尼克来到这里. 好了,你不应该把它外面.
Have a bite.
咬了一口.
Up, up! Up, up, up!
起来,起来!起来,起来,起来!
Up, up! Up, up, up!
起来,起来!起来,起来,起来!
Up, up! Up, up, up! - SIMONE: Michael, put your hands up.
起来,起来!起来,起来,起来! 迈克尔,把你的手.
(ALL SINGING) Bon appetit!
苯教的应用程序閠吧!
IRENKA: Nick, you're filthy! NICK: Okay, you fix it. You do it next time.
尼克,你是肮脏的! 好了,你修复它.你做下一次.
I'm sorry for helping out. - Don't get mad.
对不起你的帮忙. - 不要生气.
SIMONE: Soup's great.
汤是伟大的.
Nick, wash your hands. - GABBY: He's such a slob.
尼克,洗手. 他是个大懒虫.
MR. D'ARC: How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
I'm really sorry to hear about your mother.
我真的很抱歉听到你的母亲.
(WHISPERING) Gabby.
爱说话的.
Sorry.
抱歉.
IRENKA: Mama?
妈妈?
Mama?
妈妈?
IRENKA: He didn't mean anything by it. MRS. D'ARC: No, I suppose not.
他并不意味着任何东西. 不,我想不是.
It's just been so upsetting. She didn't recognize me.
这只是如此扰乱. 她没认出我.
IRENKA: My own mother.
我自己的母亲.
MRS. D'ARC: I feel so I wish she stayed here with us.
我感觉 我希望她留在我们这里.
We'll go see her tomorrow. - She's going to be fine.
我们会去看看她的明天. - 她会好起来的.
Maybe. - Yes.
也许. - 是的.
She'll be fine, just fine. - MRS. D'ARC: I'm sorry.
她会没事的,就好了. 对不起.
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉.
Are you Catholic?
你是天主教♥徒♥吗?
No.
不
MICHAEL: Finally, we were alone
最后,只有我们两个.
Unbelievable. - Oh, boy.
难以置信的. - 哦,男孩.
I'm not in love with you anymore.
我不是在爱你了.
I thought I should tell you.
我想我应该告诉你.
Have you met someone? - No, no, it's not like that at all.
你见过的人呢? - 不,不,这是不一样的.
It's just It's been worrying me, you know.
只是 它一直都在担心我,你知道.
When you came, I just knew. - That didn't take very long.
当你来了,我只知道. - 这并不需要很长时间.
I mean, I only just got here.
我的意思是说,我才刚刚来到这里.
Don't be like that.
不要像.
Oh, Gabby.
哦,爱说话.
Please, Mikey, don't, okay?
求求你,米奇,不,好吗?
Then why did you invite me, then?
那你为什么还要邀请我,然后呢?
I mean, if that isn't a dumb question? - Look, look I am glad that you came.
我的意思是,如果这是一个愚蠢的问题呢? - 瞧,你瞧 我很高兴你的到来.
Well, couldn't we wait and just see how things turn out?
好了,我们不能等待 只是看如何?
I just don't see how it's going to be any different.
我只是不明白 怎么回事,有什么不同.
电影精选列表