Anyone knows that.
你妻子肯定很自豪 -我妻子?
Your wife must be very proud of you. - My wife?
你还没结婚吗 先生? -结婚?我?还没呢
You are not married, monsieur? - Married? Me? Oh, no!
哦 还没呢 天啊
Oh, no, no, my dear.
先生 这是您的酒 -让我来吧
Now your wine, monsieur. - Allow me... to do it.
等...等晚饭做好了我就叫你 先生
I... I call you when dinner is ready, monsieur.
好的 我...
That will be fine. I...
妈妈 他还没结婚! -我就知道
Maman, he is not married! - I thought so.
他很有钱 未婚 很喜欢我 我敢肯定
He's well-to-do, unmarried and he likes me, I'm sure of it!
唱得太好了 -谢谢
That was charming. - Thank you.
这里好像有些热 -是很热
Seems very warm here. - Very warm.
你想出去透透气吗? -我很想
Would you like to go out for some air? - I would.
如果你不得不一直呆在这里 就不会喜欢这里了
You wouldn't like it, if you had to stay here all the time.
是吗? -是的 年复一年循环往复
No? - No, the same old thing year after year.
出生 长大 然后有一天死亡
You're born, you grow up, and then one day, you die.
你在圣马戈特村呆烦了 想去看看巴黎
You're bored in the village of St. Margot and would like to see Paris.
是的 你怎么知道?
Yes. How did you know?
每个漂亮姑娘都想去巴黎
Every pretty girl would like to go to Paris.
但那里的人也一样出生 长大 死亡 你懂吗
But people are born, they grow up and they die there, too, you know.
哦 但不一样
Oh, but it's different!
剧院 咖啡馆 还有...还有漂亮的衣服
The theatres and cafes, and... and beautiful clothes!
而在这里 如果一个女孩穿着漂亮衣服 就没有人会关注她
Why, if a girl had beautiful clothes here, there would be no one to notice her.
你不需要漂亮的衣服
You don't need any beautiful clothes.
娜奈
Nanette.
你看...
You see...
在巴黎 像我这样的人...
In Paris, a man like myself... I...
没有时间去关注女孩子还有漂亮衣服
I have no time to look at the girls, or the beautiful clothes.
在这里我有时间了
Here there is time.
我觉得你的裙子很好看
I think your dress is lovely.
哦 你在取笑我 -不 不是
Oh, you're making fun of me. - No, not really.
你想听听巴黎的事吗 -哦 是的 我愿意
Would you like to hear about Paris? - Oh, yes, yes, I would!
好的 那咱们聊聊巴黎吧
All right. Let's talk about Paris.
所以服务员说 1902年和1906年的香槟 唯一的区别
So the waiter said the only difference between the champagne of 1902 and 1906
是40法郎!
is 40 francs!
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
这是里昂·阿沙尔
This is Léon Achard.
卡辛先生 -你好
Monsieur Cassin. - How do you do?
我们失陪一下 先生 -但里昂 我...
Now, if you'll excuse us, monsieur. - But Léon, I...
他们订婚了
They're engaged.
他们从小青梅竹马
They've known each other since they were children.
皮埃尔 你吃得太多 喝得太多 话也太多了
Pierre, you eat too much, drink too much and talk too much.
相信我 先生 他说的不是那个意思
Believe me, monsieur, he doesn't mean what one might think.
他俩订婚?
An engagement like theirs?
胡说八道
It's nonsense.
如果是我 就不会跟里昂那样说
I wouldn't tell that to Léon, if I were you.
我不会错的 里昂应该和娜奈结婚
For unless I am greatly mistaken, Léon intends to marry Nanette,
我肯定会祝福他们的
and they have my blessing.
他是个幸运的家伙
He's a lucky fellow.
失陪一下 我要回房♥间了
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to my room.
你不该对卡辛先生这么没礼貌 -和他一起散步开心吗?
You didn't have to be so rude to Mr Cassin. - Did you enjoy your walk with him?
里昂 他这么老了 你不应该...
Léon, he's an old man. Surely you don't...
我看见他对你的眼神了 像一条摇尾乞怜的饿狗
I saw the way he looks at you. A hungry dog begging for a favor.
而你还很享受 -他是我们的客人 我不得不对他好一点
And you loved it. - He's our guest, I have to be nice to him.
没有别的原因? -没有 傻瓜 女孩都喜欢被关注
It's nothing else? - No, silly. Any girl loves attention.
我跟别人谈笑风生并不能代表什么 没什么大不了的
You see, when I laugh with others it means nothing. Nothing serious.
你和我 里昂 我们从小就彼此许诺的
You and I, Léon, we've been promised since we were children.
娜奈 原谅我
Oh, Nanette. Forgive me.
我有时太害怕了
I get so frightened sometimes.
如果无法拥有你 我宁愿杀掉你也不愿把你丢给别人
If I can't have you, I'd kill you rather than lose you to anyone else.
娜奈本该来见我的 她在哪?
Nanette was supposed to meet me. Where is she?
你也看到了 不在这儿
Not here, as you can see.
她去别处了 -但她知道我要离开这里去展销会了
She has gone somewhere. - But she knew I was going away to the fair!
是吗 她走了
Oh? She went off.
和卡辛先生一起 -卡辛?
With Monsieur Cassin. - Cassin?
去哪了
Where?
某个地方
Somewhere.
亨利 自从你来到这里 一切变得美好了
Oh, Henri, it's been so wonderful since you came here.
真的吗? -哦 是的
Really? - Oh, yes.
我们成为了好朋友
We've become close friends and...
你展示给我一种新世界和新生活
and you've shown me a new world and a new life.
你是说巴黎 -巴黎 伦敦
You mean Paris? - Paris, London.
所有你到过的激动人心的地方 再跟我讲讲巴黎 亨利
All the exciting places you have been. Tell me again about Paris, Henri.
同样的话重复这么多遍 你还没听腻吗
Don't you ever tire of hearing the same thing again and again?
永远不会
Never.
总有一天我要去那里 -是吗
Some day I'm going there. - You are?
是的 是的 是的
Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes!
里昂和他的农场呢? -哦 不 和里昂无关
What about Léon and his farm? - Oh, no, not Léon.
但那种生活很美好 娜奈
But that's a good life, Nanette.
你和他订婚了
You're engaged to him.
他还年轻
He's young.
只是儿时许的诺 没什么意义
It's only a childhood promise! It doesn't mean a thing.
再说了 里昂不喜欢巴黎 他只想着他的农场
Besides, Léon wouldn't like Paris. He thinks only of his farm.
但我们...
But we...
我们可以在巴黎玩得很开心 亨利
We could have a wonderful time in Paris, Henri.
你我二人
You and I.
你我二人?
"You and I"?
哦 你觉得我不要脸 -没有
Oh, you think I am brazen. - No.
我没有
No, I don't.
完全没有
Not at all.
娜奈
Nanette!
里昂 你... -我警告你 卡辛先生
Léon, you... - I warn you, Monsieur Cassin.
不要再碰这个女孩 我和她有过承诺
Do not touch this girl again. She's promised to me.
我知道 我道歉 里昂 都是我的错 我冲昏头脑了
I know. I apologize, Léon. It was all my fault, I was carried away.
你别管闲事 里昂·阿沙尔
You mind your own business, Léon Achard!
偷偷摸摸 监视别人 你...
Sneaking around, spying on people! You...
卡辛先生
Monsieur Cassin!
独自一人沉思 -你好 医生
Alone and deep in thought. - (Cassin) Hello, Doctor!
优秀的警♥察♥是不是都这样 哪怕休假也在想案子?
Is the great detective thinking of a case, even on his vacation?
其实我确实是
As a matter of fact I was.
我们司法部长艾丁先生的案子
The Case of Monsieur Edine, our Attorney General.
你还记得他吗? -我不记得了
Do you remember him? - I don't think so.
他爱上了一位美丽的女演员 他很老而她才18岁
He fell in love with a beautiful actress. He was quite old and she was 18.
他犯了什么罪? -结婚
What did he commit? - Marriage.
那算犯罪吗? -我也在想
Is that a crime? - I wonder.
他无疑让自己成为了苏雷特的笑柄
He certainly made himself the laughing stock of the Sureté.
我们都认为他是自找麻烦 愚蠢的老家伙
We all thought he was asking for trouble. Silly old fool.
抽烟吗 -不 谢谢
Cigarette? - No thank you.
娜奈问我知不知道你在哪里
And Nanette asked me if I knew where you were.
娜奈 是吗? -我觉得她很孤独
Nanette? She did? - I think she's lonely.
里昂走了 去展销会展览他的牛
Léon's away, showing his cattle at the fair.
一星期后才回来
He'll not be back for a week.
里昂是个英俊的男孩 年轻健康
That Léon is a nice-looking boy, young and healthy.
卡辛先生 你打算退休吗?
Monsieur Cassin. Are you contemplating to retire?
退休?我?为什么? -你的职业很辛苦
Retire? Me? Why? - Well, your profession's a strenuous one.
或许你可能有心脏病
Perhaps you have a heart disease.
肾 肝 肺呢?
Kidney, liver, lungs?
都没有 -我知道了
No. - I see.
你有近视眼或远视眼吗? -我的视力是20 20 我...
Are you near-sighted or far-sighted? - My vision is 20:20, but I don't quite...
我很少有机会在这里见到像你这样的名人
I have very little opportunity here to meet famous people like you.
出于职业病好奇心有一些问题
Questions are prompted by professional curiosity.
希望你别介意 -没关系 问吧
I hope you do not mind. - Not at all. Go right ahead.
你上次重病是什么时候?
When did you have a serious illness last?
呃 四岁时 麻疹
Uh, when I was four. Measles.
那之后都没有? -没有
Nothing since? - No.
与年轻女演员结婚的司法部长
The Attorney General who married the young actress,
是不是...我是说 他的婚姻是不是看起来就很失败
did he... I mean, his marriage of course was a failure.
不 他们看看上去很幸福 有一个三岁的儿子
No, they seem to be very happy. They have a three-year-old son.
是吗?
Is that so?
愚蠢的老家伙
Silly old fool.
好了 我该走了
Well, I'd better be going.
晚安 -晚安