瘦长鬼影
很好 短跑一段 热热身
Nice, easy mile now, warm it up!
-慢慢来 -快点
- Take your time. - Hurry up!
小猫咪穿上小鞋子真的太可爱了
It'd be so much cuter if you were wearing little shoes.
要是视频结尾它炸毛了那就更可爱了
It'd be cuter if he exploded at the end.
-抱歉 -大吉大利
- Excuse me. - Bless you.
-你知道吗... -粉尘吸多了
- You know... - Black lung.
你知道吗 朝圣者以前认为打喷嚏
Did you know that pilgrims used to think sneezing
是在驱除恶魔
meant you were expelling demons?
-什么 -所以我从来不打喷嚏
- What? - That's why I never sneeze.
我想让恶魔
I want to keep them all
-待在我的灵魂里 -你的灵魂
- in my soul. - Your soul.
如果有的话
If I had one.
推特上的调查
Twitter poll.
如果你可以停留在一个年纪 你希望是几岁
If you could stay one age forever, what would it be?
-很简单 21岁 -不 我希望是10岁
- Easy. 21. - No way. I'd be 10.
别呀 10岁的时候最惨了
Oh, no, 10 was the worst, man.
要我说 30岁 人最世故的年纪
I say, 30. It's like the height of sophistication.
-你呢 -现在怎么样
- You? - What about the age we are right now?
我想永远停留在当下
I'd like to stay like this forever.
真的吗 你什么毛病
Seriously? I mean, what's wrong with you?
好吧 那这样 现在的年纪
Okay, fine. The age we are right now,
但是我们可以住在一起
but we could all live in a house together.
行 但是不带雷恩吧
Okay, fine. But without Wren, though?
当然了 这还用说吗
Yeah, obviously, that goes without saying.
真是笑死个人了
Super funny. Like, whoa.
各位 这帮大兄弟又在"自然栖息地"了
Guys, the dudebros in their natural habitat.
咱们去观察观察吧
Let's observe, shall we?
汤姆 今晚有什么安排
Hey, Tom! So, what's the plan tonight?
-重大的安排... -别说
- Big plans... - Hey.
-是机密 -我明白了 互相打飞机吗
- It's top secret. - Oh, I see. A circle jerk?
-克洛伊 -凯尔
- Hey, Chloe. - Hey, Kyle.
这个重大秘密是什么
So, what's the big secret?
我可以告诉你
I mean, I could tell you,
但是那样我就不得不杀了你
but then, I'd have to kill you.
-不说就不说 -对
- Okay, buddy. - Yeah.
没错 真有意思啊
Yeah. It's very intriguing.
各位 我得去接我妹妹了
You guys, I got to go get my sister,
爱你们 再见
but I love you. Bye.
回见 我晚上来找你
See you later. I'll pick you up tonight.
-抱歉 -没事 再见
- I'm sorry. - Bye. It's okay.
我今天碰到了桑德斯教练
Bumped into Coach Sanders today.
说你的1600米跑进步很大
Said your 1,600-meter time is really improving.
刻苦训练获得了回报
All that training's paying off.
干得漂亮 亲爱的
Nice work, sweetheart.
你有没有告诉他们
Did you tell them
德洛丽丝·康斯坦丁诺退队了
Delores Constantino quit the team'?
为什么
Why?
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
那她有什么打算
What is she planning to do, now?
她要退学 留下孩子
She's gonna drop out, and keep the baby.
今晚雷恩应该在凯蒂家吧
I assume Wren is gonna be at Katie's tonight?
对 怎么了
Yeah. So?
那你们要干些什么
So, what are you guys gonna do?
灌点伏特加 上网跟男人聊聊天什么的
You know, drink a lot of vodka, and meet guys online.
真好笑
Funny. Very funny.
-我能去吗 -想都别想
- Can I come? - Not a chance.
-你上次说下次带我的 -我骗你的
- You said I could come next time. - I lied.
我能跟你们一起去玩儿吗
Do you think I could hang out with you guys?
可以啊 不过今晚不行 小妹妹
Uh, yeah, not tonight, grasshopper.
抱歉 下次吧
Sorry. Maybe next time.
对了 我把你给我的T恤穿到学校去了
Oh, I wore the shirt you gave me to school.
结果被送去了校长办公室
Got sent to the principal's office.
干得漂亮 妹子
Well done, man. Yes.
我走了
Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
记得爱我
Love me.
再见 Lizzie
Bye, Lizzie.
别发出任何声响 他们都睡了
Don't make any noise. It's dormant.
詹森家的又一个激♥情♥周五晚
Just another exciting Friday night at the Jensen's.
不要吗 要放吗
No? On?
这是女性向黄♥片♥
Yeah, it's girl gaze porn.
你知道他们还拍第一人称视角的黄♥片♥吗
You know how they have POV porn?
-知道 -这个是女性视角的
- Yeah. - This one's from our perspective.
-我不想看 -绝对不看
- I don't want to see that. - For sure.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你觉得她喜欢这样吗
Do you think she likes that?
-我的天哪 -不
- Oh, my God - No!
天啊 看过一次就再也忘不掉了
Oh, God! Once you see it, you just can't unsee it.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
可能只是在找酒喝
He's probably just looking for another bottle.
-有时候我真希望能离开这里 -我懂
- Sometimes, I wish I could just leave. - I know.
我们何不一起离开
Why don't we just all leave?
都离开这个愚蠢的地方
Get out of this stupid town together.
那我们要去哪里
Where would we go?
我在巴黎有朋友 我们完全可以去找他们
I have friends in Paris. We could totally stay with them.
什么朋友 你从没去过巴黎
What friends? You've never been to Paris.
-我妈在那儿有朋友 笨蛋 -我也希望啊
- My mom has friends there, idiot. - Don't I wish.
我要烂死在这个粪坑里了
I'll just be stuck here forever, in this shithole.
说真的 我觉得
Seriously! No, I think
你和卡尔在一起的话肯定很好
you and Carl would make an adorable couple.
他叫凯尔 而且我不喜欢他
It's "Kyle," And I don't like him.
行吧 随你怎么说
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever, you know.
不过我们都知道你希望你
But we all know that you wish you were
正在他们的秘密"香肠"聚会现场
at their little secret sausage fest right now.
不
No.
不过 我知道他们的秘密是什么
But I do know what their secret is.
是吗 说来听听
Oh, yeah? Do tell.
他们今晚在汤姆家的
So, they're getting together tonight at Tom's house
车♥库♥里召唤瘦长鬼影
in his garage, to summon Slender Man.
-恐怖 -瘦长鬼影是什么
- Creepy. - Who's Slender Man?
是导致孩子失踪的鬼
Yeah, he's the guy who makes all those kids disappear.
我怎么从来没听说过
Why have I not heard of this?
这就说来话长了
That's a much longer conversation.
-听着 -你又挑衅
- Listen. - Troll...
"瘦长鬼影会以很多种形式显现
"Slender Man can manifest in a variety of forms.
某些说法认为他是用催眠术
Certain accounts speak of a hypnotic power
使他的受害者无法抵挡地
that renders his victims helpless to stop themselves
走入他的怀抱
from walking into waiting arms.
推论与猜想
他的起源和动机完全不为人知
While his origins and motives are completely unknown,
他以无辜孩童为食
he preys upon innocent youth.
一旦你看到他 你就成了他的猎物
Once you see him, you're his.
他会带走一些人 留下一些人
Some he takes, some he doesn't.
真令人失望
他会带你去神秘世界
要是只是传说呢
没人知道他是从何选择带走的人
Nobody knows why he takes who he takes,
想找但是再也找不到了
他有长长的手臂 又高又瘦 一边安慰一边恐吓我们
真令人失望
又是为何留下了那些人
or why he leaves who he leaves.
但他留下的那些人
But the ones he leaves behind
他们的人生也永远毁了"
are messed up forever."
要是他是真的呢
有足够的证据来证明失踪者之间的联♥系♥ 他不是传说
召唤他
查到了 "如何召唤瘦长鬼影"
All right, here it is. "How to summon Slender Man."
-各位 我们得试一试 -不能试
- Guys, we so have to do this. - We actually don't.
真的
Actually.
要是他们做了 那我们也要做
If they're doing it, we're doing it.
这感觉不对 感觉就像是
This feels wrong. This feels like
俄♥罗♥斯♥人弄的带病毒的恶意软件
Russian malware-y virus-type shit.
来吧 别做胆小鬼
Come on, don't be such a wuss.
"听到三声钟响的人
"Those who hear the three bells toll
接受了他的邀请