♪ 斯劳特会让你大吃一惊 ♪
♪ Slaughter's going to blow your mind ♪
♪ 斯劳特从不浪费时间 ♪
♪ Slaughter does not waste his time ♪
♪ 我给你的忠告是 ♪
♪ My advice to you is this ♪
♪ 如果你朝他开枪 兄弟 你最好别失手 ♪
♪ If you shoot at him brother, you better not miss ♪
♪ 斯劳特高大 威猛 黝黑 无畏 ♪
♪ Slaughter's big, bad, Black and bold ♪
♪ 这兄弟魂气冲天 ♪
♪ The brother has a whole lot of soul ♪
♪ 别惹他生气发火 ♪
♪ Don't you make him mean and cross ♪
♪ 否则他会让你知道谁才是老大 ♪
♪ 'Cause he'll show you who's the boss ♪
♪ 斯劳特 ♪
♪ Slaughter ♪
♪ 斯劳特 ♪
♪ Slaughter ♪
♪ 斯劳特 ♪
♪ Slaughter ♪
♪ 斯劳特 ♪
♪ Slaughter ♪
♪ 斯劳特 ♪
♪ Slaughter ♪
♪ 斯劳特 ♪
♪ Slaughter ♪
♪ 斯劳特 ♪
♪ Slaughter ♪
莫维特医生 请接电♥话♥ 莫维特医生
Dr. Mowitt, telephone, please. Dr. Mowitt.
海姆科医生 请到X光室 海姆科医生
Dr. Hemko to the x-ray, please. Dr. Hemko.
海姆科医生 请到X光室 海姆科医生?
Dr. Hemko to the x-ray, please. Dr. Hemko?
斯劳特中尉 我知道你现在的感受
Captain Slaughter, I know how you must feel,
但你能不能给我几分钟时间
but if you could just gimme a few minutes of your time.
我是《黑人生活》杂♥志♥的金·沃克
I'm Kim Walker from Black Lives Magazine.
这里没什么故事 沃克小姐
There's no story here. Ms. Walker.
中尉
Captain.
别叫我中尉
Don't call me captain.
这不是什么秘密了
Well, it's no secret
你父亲有黑道关系
that your father has underworld connections.
是不是这样?
Isn't that correct?
你什么都知道 小姐 你不需要问我
You've got all the answers,Miss. You don't need me.
你是绿色贝雷帽英雄 而且你是黑人
You're a Green Beret hero and you're Black.
这是绝好得素材
That's good copy.
你能不能别说了 小姐?
Will you knock it off, Miss?
斯坦福德医生 请到手术室 斯坦福德医生
Dr. Stamford, surgery please. Dr. Stamford.
克莱德医生 请接电♥话♥ 克莱德医生
Dr. Clyde. Telephone please, Dr. Clyde.
波特医生 急诊 波特医生?
Dr. Porter. Emergency, Dr. Porter?
我很抱歉 斯劳特先生 我们没能救活他们
I'm sorry, Mr. Slaughter. We couldn't save them.
我相信你们尽力了
I'm sure you did all you could.
哦 亲爱的 你可怜的妈妈
Oh honey, your poor mama.
别哭 没事的
Don't cry. It's all right.
没事的
It's okay.
别担心 孩子 后事我们会安排
Don't worry about it, son. We'll handle the arrangements.
中尉?
Captain?
算了吧 斯劳特
Leave it alone, Slaughter.
求你了 别管这事了
Please, just leave it alone.
没门
No chance.
他是职业的 他很清楚干这一行的风险
He was a pro. It comes with a business and he knew it.
我知道他很清楚 珍妮
I know what he knew, Jenny,
但我妈妈不知道
but my mother didn't know.
现在有人要付出代价 珍妮
Now somebody's gonna pay, Jenny.
我不知道是谁 但有人要付出代价
I don't know who but somebody's gonna pay.
他们会杀了你的 所以算了吧 这事已经结束了
They're gonna kill you so forget it because it's over.
是吗?他们知道你的事
Is it? They know about you.
你刚才以为是他们来了 对吧?
That's who you thought was over at the door, didn't you?
不是么?
Didn't you?
是啊 是啊 我怕得很
Yes, yes. And I'm scared.
听着 斯劳特 你父亲是我很要好的朋友
Listen, Slaughter, your father was a good friend to me.
他是这世上我唯一信任过的男人
He was the only man in this whole world I ever trusted.
他很特别 但他死了 我还活着
He was different, but he's dead. I'm alive.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不过剩下的事你就别管了
The rest of it just doesn't really matter anymore.
求你了 你就不能这样想吗?
Please can't you see it that way?
当然 珍妮 我明白 我完全理解你的感受
Sure Jenny, I can see it. I understand just how you feel.
但我还是需要你的帮助
But I still need your help.
我不能
I can't.
他如果知道有人要行刺他
Now he would've known if there was gonna be a hit
他一定会告诉你是谁
and he would've told you.
我知道他一定会告诉你
I know he would've told you
所以珍妮 我需要一个名字或别的什么
so Jenny, I need a name or something.
我不能 天呐 我不能
I can't. Jesus, I can't.
别问了 - 珍妮!
Don't ask. - Jenny!
我很抱歉 珍妮
I am sorry, Jenny.
他们没给你多少机会 对吧?
They don't give you much of a chance, do they?
你还是走吧 他们会杀了你的
Go away. They'll kill you.
我需要一个名字 珍妮
I need a name, Jenny.
你♥爸♥爸他以为他们会派里纳尔迪来
He thought they'd send Rinaldi.
里纳尔迪?
Rinaldi?
沃伦斯维尔机场... 今晚...
Warrensville Airport tonight
我不能...
I can't.
我...
I...
接线员 请帮我接警♥察♥
Operator, get me the police, please.
我要报案 是谋杀案
I'd like to report a murder.
海兰景公♥寓♥ 西三街433号♥
Highland View Apartments, 433 West Third Street.
我是谁?
Me?
只是个朋友
Just a friend.
如果你还活着 最好给我慢慢
Now if you're still breathing, you better come
爬出来
on out here real slow.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在这儿干什么?
Now what the hell are you doing here?
我差点杀了你 你这蠢婆娘
I could have killed you, you dumb bitch.
什么- - 闭嘴
What- - Shut up.
我不知道你想要什么 也不知道谁派你来的
I don't know what you want or who sent you,
但你最好别来烦我
but you better stay off of my back.
我是记者 我来这是为了报道新闻
I'm a reporter and I came here for a story.
少跟我来这套
Don't give me that crap.
在医院我就不信你这套
Now, I didn't go for it at the hospital
现在也一样不信
and I won't go for it now.
你到底是谁 女士?
Now, who are you, lady?
好吧
All right.
好吧 我不是记者
All right, I'm not a reporter.
我读过关于你的报道 我想认识你
I read about you and I wanted to get to know you.
放屁 带着你那瘦小屁♥股♥给我滚出去
Bullshit. Get your little narrow ass outta here.
里纳尔迪?
Rinaldi?
好了 站住别动 先生
All right, hold it right there, mister.
我们是警♥察♥
It's the police.
放下武器 双手抱头
Drop your weapon. Put your hands on top of your head.
坐下
Sit down.
小子 你以为你是谁?
Just who do you think you are, boy?
我问你话呢
Now, I asked you a question.
黑鬼 你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁?
Who the hell do you think you are, nigger?
你今晚杀了一个人
You killed a man tonight.
这是一级谋杀
That's murder one.
然后你又用致命武器伤人
You followed that with assault with a deadly weapon.
你死定了 伙计
Your ass is grass, man.
这张纸你签一下
Now here's a little piece of paper I want you to sign.
是完整供词
It's full confession.
别看了 伙计 签了它
Now don't read it, man. Just sign it.
你♥他♥妈♥把它塞自己屁♥眼♥里去吧 白佬
Now, you jam it straight up your ass, white man,
要是你再耍这种花招
'cause if you pull another stunt like this,
我这个黑鬼会让你吃不了兜着走
this nigger is gonna own you.
那么现在 你♥他♥妈♥到底以为自己是谁?
Now, just who the hell do you think you are?
A.W. 普赖斯先生 美国财政部特勤局总监察长
Mr. A.W. Price,the chief inspector, US Treasury.
斯劳特先生 你可真给我们添了大♥麻♥烦
Mr. Slaughter, you really messed us up.
我们在那个机场已经埋伏了好几个星期
We had that airport staked out for weeks.
你杀错人了
You killed the wrong man.
你重伤了另一个 还有一个跑了
You maimed another, a third got away.
所有证据都被烧毁了 所以
All the evidence was burned, so.
所以?
So?
所以我们觉得你欠我们点什么
So we figure that you owe us something.
我们又回到原点了
We're right back where we started.
没有证据 什么都没
No evidence, nothing.
你帮我们 我们也会帮你
You help us. We help you.
跑掉的那个就是杀你父亲的人
The man who got away is the one that hit your daddy.