这个花♥园♥真的是
莫里亚蒂的邪恶计划
莫里亚蒂的派
这主意不妙
是的
欢迎各位
Welcome.
正好赶上我们的故事时间
You're just in time for our story.
一部史诗级的侦探历险记
An epic detective adventure.
伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes, the greatest...
还是叫吉诺密欧与朱丽叶吧
Oh, let's do "Gnomeo and Juliet" instead!
我们都说完了
Yeah, we've already done that.
我知道 叫糯尔摩斯的游戏
Hey, hey, I know! "Game of Gnomes!"
- 或者叫糯米突击队 - 不 我们就要这么叫
- Or "The Gnome Ranger." - No, we're doing this.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯 有史以来最伟大的侦探
Sherlock Holmes, the greatest detective of all time.
而我们的夏洛克更了不起
And ours will be the best ever.
因为他是个
Because our Sherlock is a...
咱们讲夜幕降临吧
Let's do "The Twilight Gnome."
- 不不不 -还是讲矮人蜘蛛侠吧
- No, no! - Or "Spider-Man: Gnomecoming."
或者讲个矮人夺宝
Or "Indiana Gnomes."
不 因为我们的夏洛克是个花♥园♥小矮人
No! Because our Sherlock is a garden gnome!
他是个花♥园♥小矮人诶
He's a garden gnome! Okay?
你怎么不早说
Oh, well, why didn't you just say that?
准备好听悬疑故事吧
Prepare for a tale of suspense,
惊险又神秘
intrigue, and mystery.
神秘哦
Ooh, mystery.
准备好听夏洛克·糯尔摩斯的故事吧
Prepare for "Sherlock Gnomes."
最后的线索 华生
The final clue, Watson.
遭到绑♥架♥的矮人们就在博物馆里
The kidnapped gnomes are in the museum.
还有几秒就要被粉身碎骨了
And seconds away from being smashed!
我们去一探究竟
We shall see about that.
救命
Help.
出来吧 莫里亚蒂
Show yourself, Moriarty!
救命啊 我卡住了
Help! I'm stuck!
夏洛克
Oh, Sherlock.
我怎么能拒绝这样的请求呢
How can I resist a request like that?
我在这 你最爱的小恶魔
Ta-da! Here I am! Your favorite evil pie mascot.
虽说我说我很邪恶 但是看悲伤的电影也会哭哭哦
Though I said "evil", I do cry at sad films.
我复杂多变 别试图了解我
I'm very complex. Don't try and get me.
小夏夏 我能这么叫你吗
Shirley. Could I call you that?
正好你来见证这些小矮人的灭绝
You are just in time to see these gnomes go extinct.
你不会得逞的 莫里亚蒂
This stops now, Moriarty.
说实话吧 夏洛克
Oh, be honest, Sherlock.
你和我一样享受这些小把戏
You enjoy our little game as much as I do.
这不是游戏
This is no game.
我可是伦敦花♥园♥矮人们的守护者
I am the sworn protector of London's garden gnomes.
如果你是这座城矮人的守护者
If you are the sworn protector of the city's gnomes,
那我就是他们的毁灭者
then I am their sworn destroyer!
我们的游戏还会继续的 夏洛克
And we will keep playing this little game, Sherlock,
直到我将伦敦的矮人都粉碎
until I crush every last gnome in London.
我会拼死制止你的行为
I'll stop you until the day I die.
灵光一现
Oh, lightbulb moment.
怎么说的来着 对了 天时地利
What is it? Yeah, today's that day.
来吧 夏洛克 和我跳舞吧
Come, Sherlock. Come dance with me.
不
No!
你个大话精
Fudge buckets.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
不需要感谢
No thanks needed.
保护你们是我的职责所在
It is my sworn duty to protect you.
不需要拥抱
No hugs.
- 华生 - 怎么了 夏洛克
- Oh, Watson. - Yes, Sherlock?
这个还你
Yours, I believe.
都结束了 华生
It's over, Watson.
随着莫利亚里的消失
With Moriarty gone,
伦敦又成为了花♥园♥矮人们的安全之所
London is once again safe for all garden gnomes.
我们在伦敦的新家
Our new home in London.
是不是很漂亮
Oh, doesn't it look lovely?
从斯特拉特福的雅芳河畔到这可真远啊
It's a long way from Stratford-upon-Avon.
但是离孙子们很近嘛
But a lot closer to the grandkids.
只要我们的小矮人在花♥园♥里我就觉得踏实
And we'll feel better once we get our gnomes in the garden.
伦敦
London.
对我们和这对不幸的恋人来说
A brand new adventure for us,
都是崭新的冒险
and our star-crossed lovers,
吉诺密欧与朱丽叶
Gnomeo and Juliet.
没错 咱们出去买♥♥杯昂贵的咖啡吧
Right. Let's go out and buy an expensive coffee.
这里的人都这么做
That's what people do around here.
好啊 我一直在练点单呢
Oh, yes, I've been practicing my order.
来杯三倍豆浆脱脂拿铁 要特干的
A skinny triple shot soy latte, extra dry.
乱七八糟
What a dump!
新花♥园♥在哪
Where's the new garden?
这就是新花♥园♥啊 福恩
This is the new garden, Fawn.
不 我还是回箱子里吧
Naw, I'm going back in the box.
姑娘们 注意用词
Girls! Language.
我猜这院子是该修了吧
I guess it's a fixer-upper?
我倒觉得
Well, I think
这是世上最美的院子
that it's the most beautiful garden in the world
因为有你在身边
because you're standing in it.
- 真肉麻 - 有吗
- Oof, that was super cheesy. - Aw, seriously?
这句话我在车里练了十分钟呢
I practiced that line in the car for about 10 minutes.
简直糟糕
It was, like, awful.
我猜这上面的风景一定绝佳
Oh, I bet there's a pretty good view up there.
我先到了就告诉你
I'll let you know when I get there first.
给我下来
Right, come here.
你赢了
You win.
快来
Come here.
想想那些我们要经历的冒险
Think of all the adventures we're gonna have.
朱丽叶小心摔了 快下来
Juliet, come down this instant, before you fall.
他什么时候才能明白
When is he gonna realize
你是花♥园♥里最坚强的小矮人
you're the toughest gnome in the garden?
这句话倒是说的不错
Now that was a good line.
她爱我
She loves me.
她不爱我 她爱我
She loves me not. She loves me...
嗨纳内特
Oh, hi, Nanette.
我猜某人是爱上谁了吧
Ooh, I think someone's got a crush on someone.
也许吧
Mmm. Maybe.
没准她们也爱上你了呢
Oh, well, maybe they have a crush on you back.
- 你真的这么认为吗 - 我不知道
- Do you really think so? - I don't know.
我也不知道她是谁 是吧
I don't know who it is, do I?
- 集♥合♥啦 各位 - 大家快来
- Gather 'round, everyone. - Come on, everybody.
快点 我们有事情宣布
Choppity-chop! We have an announcement.
红砖老爷和我正式退休了
Lord Redbrick and I are officially retiring.
我们都认为借此新园乔迁之际
We both think a new garden
正好任命新的领导者
is the perfect opportunity to name new leaders.
吉诺密欧与朱丽叶
Gnomeo and Juliet.
我们
Us?
裙带关系万岁 真是难以置信
Hurray for nepotism. Unbelievable.
吉诺密欧与朱丽叶要带领我们
Gnomeo and Juliet will lead us
准备冬季的花♥园♥
in preparing the garden for winter.
只要院子里春天花朵盛开
As soon as the garden blooms in the spring,
我们就可以举♥行♥播种庆典了
we'll have a Seedling Ceremony to celebrate.
快来 亲爱的
Come along, dear.
看看这里 难道不完美吗
Look at this place. Isn't it perfect?
很糟糕
It's awful.
糟透了 但这是我们的花♥园♥了
Unbelievably awful. But it is ours.
是啊 我们的花♥园♥
Yeah, it's ours.
我要让大家看看谁是这花♥园♥的老大
And I'm gonna show this garden who's boss.
华生 看看你对地球仪都做了些 什么
Watson! Look what you've done to the globe.
怎么是我
Me?
- 明明是你踢的 - 还不是因为你躲开了
- You're the one who kicked it. - Because you ducked.
你穿护具不就是让我踢的
The very reason you're wearing padding is so I can kick you.
我又不是你的沙袋
I am not your punching bag!
别傻了 你当然是了
Don't be absurd. Of course you are.
我真怀念有个对手的时光
Oh, how I miss having a proper enemy.
我很抱歉我不是莫里亚蒂
电影精选列表