走,走,走,走
Go, go, go, go.
我们有原则
We have a code.
搞什么.
What the fuck.
那是谁?
Who's that?
放开他!
Drop him!
告诉他世界未日的事. 战争会升级
Tell him about the end times. The war will ascend.
不如你先告诉我你的名字.
How about we start with you telling me your name.
约翰.
John.
约翰什么?
John what?
无名氏
Doe.
你以为这是游戏吗
You think this is a game?
你可以这么叫我
That's what you can call me.
我是你的朋友,我是来帮你的
Look, I'm your friend. I'm here to help.
我们在那栋楼里发现了你周围有18具尸体.
We found you in that building surrounded by 18 dead bodies.
看不到其他人,所以我们需要一些答案
No one else in sight. So we need some answers.
也许不是你干的.
And hey, maybe you didn't do it.
我是来帮你的.
I'm here to help you.
旦你得告诉我真♥相♥.
But you have to give me the truth...
除非你有什么要坦白的
unless you have something to confess.
上帝总是在聆听
God is always listening.
上帝能原谅魔鬼吗
Can God forgive the devil?
所以是你干的?
So you did do it?
我都看过了,约翰.
I've seen it all, John.
以精神失常为由辩护可不是那么回事.
Setting up an insanity plea doesn't quite work that way.
现在,我需要你给我解释一下
Now, I'm going to need you to walk me through
每一步.
every step of this.
我的团队报告说他们找到了你的东西
My team reports state that they found your belongings
在保安室,所以你是个保安?
in the security room, so you're a security guard?
守夜人.
Night Watchman.
好吧, 我们从那里开始.
Fine. We'll start there.
你什么时候开始工作的?
When did your employment begin?
我需要一个住的地方
I needed a place to stay
然后我听到了一条无线电♥信♥息
and I heard a radio message.
它说,作为食物和住所的交换
It said in exchange for food and shelter,
他们需要一个守夜人
they needed a Night Watchman.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫安- 沃恩
My name is An Voaen.
你在这里干什么? 需要守夜人.
What you doing here? Night Watchman needed.
为工作提供食物和住所
Food and shelter for work.
地点:医院.
Hospital.
就是我
That's me.
我没想到会有人来
I didn't think anyone would come.
大多数来这里的人
Most of the people that come here,
他们对生活失去了希望
they've lost hope in life.
还有工作吗?
Job still available?
是啊,抱歉.
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
你会做得很好的, 欢迎,来吧,我们走
You'll do just fine. Welcome. Come on. Let's go.
是的.
Yeah.
你在这里有很好的隐私
You got a good privacy here.
其他人都在四楼
Everybody else on the fourth floor.
来吧.
Come on.
没关系. 你自己的地方,我带你去.
It's okay. Your own place. I'll show you.
嘿呀!
Ey -ya!
杜威特 你在那儿干什么?
Dewitt Huh. What are you doing there?
老样子,照顾妈妈.
Usual. Watching over Mom.
我是杜威特
This is Dewitt
她妈妈,很多年前,疯了. 非常疯狂
Her mom, many years ago, went crazy. Like way crazy.
对,对,对,让开,让开,让开.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Move, move, move.
现在这是安的房♥间了
This is An's room now.
你就是新来的守夜人? 是的.
So you're the new Night Watchman? Yeah.
你不能把东西留在这里
You cannot leave your stuff here.
我们食堂见,我们给你弄点吃的
I'll meet you at the canteen. We'll get you some food.
你以前打过架吗?
So... you ever fought before?
如果有必要,我会战斗.
I will fight if I have to.
当你不得不战斗的时候,你擅长吗
Well, when you have to fight, are you any good?
救命啊!
Help!
啊 阿阿 啊!
Aaaahhh!
我曾经打架,但我失去了控制
I used to fight but I lost control.
我必须学会把一切都藏在心里.
I had to learn to keep it all inside.
打架只会带来痛苦
Fighting only causes pain.
一个不敢战斗的守夜人
A Night Watchman too afraid to fight.
现在我什么都看到了
Now I've seen everything.
你是新来的守夜人吗
Are you the new Night Watchman?
是的.
Yeah.
这是一个月中最糟糕的时候
This is the bad time of the month.
第十五天,第七个月以后
The 15th day, the seventh month onwards,
幻想之月.
the month of the Fantasma Briento.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
饱饿的鬼魂. 肌饿的鬼魂 鬼魂?
The hungry ghosts. Ghosts?
别告诉我我在找鬼魂
Don't tell me I'm looking for ghosts.
我们害怕的不是鬼魂
It's not ghosts we're afraid of.
我是珍妮特 这是我儿子贝尼森.
I'm Janett. This is my son, Benison.
你好,珍妮特,我是贝尼森
Hi, Janett. Benison.
谢谢你能来 我们真的很感激.
Thank you for being here. We truly are grateful.
尤其是晚上,他们来的时候
Especially at night, when they come.
食堂现在提供食物配给
Food rations are now available at the canteen.
新来的,新来的
闭嘴!
Oye! Zip it!
每人只有一张票.
Only one ticket per person.
别急.
Not so fast.
给,拿着.
Here. Take this.
我们就是这样分配口粮的
This is how we organize our rations.
你知道的,食物.
You know, food.
请坐. 我马上给你拿饭.
Take a seat. I'll get you your meal in a moment.
嘿,新来的守夜人
Hey, new Night Watchman.
你知道,我...我希望我们有钱给你
You know, I... I wish we had some money for you.
不,我只是很感激这顿饭.
No, I'm just grateful for the meal.
- 我吃不起 -是啊.
- I can't afford a meal. - Yeah.
你还没试过做饭呢
You haven't tried the cooking yet.
开玩笑的.
Just kidding.
她厨艺不错,至少你的工作很简单
Ah, she's a pretty good cook. At least your job will be easy.
我是说, 这里已经没人来了
I mean, nobody comes around here anymore.
自从那件事之后就没有了.
Not since what happened with the, yeah, well, you know.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
孩子们在夜里失踪了
Eh, children went missing in the night.
然后世界末日预言孩子们会失踪
Then end times prophesizes when children go missing,
邪恶越来越强大
evil grows stronger.
可能会再次发生,但这就是你来这里的原因
It might happen again, but that's why you're here...
为了保护我们,以防情况变得更糟
To protect us. In case this gets worse.
孩子失踪了?
Child went missing?
你知道,鬼魂晚上会来
You know, ghosts come at night.
孩子们在睡觉,很安静.
Kids are sleeping, nice and quiet.
鬼进来了?
Ghosts come in?
哦,鬼...我说的是鬼吗? 我是说,前一秒,还有个孩子
Oh. Gho... Did I say ghosts? I mean, one second, a child is there
下一秒就消失了
and the next second, poof, gone.
它从哪儿来的?
Where did it come from?
问得好. 是的.
Hm. That's a good question. Yeah.
哈.
Hah.
它可以驱除邪恶...鬼魂,恶魔,甚至更糟
It wards off the evil... Ghosts, demons, and worse.
也又说什么巫术了
There he goes again with that voodoo shit.
这不是巫毒,也不是屎!
It's not voodoo. And it's not shit!
那是哈努曼,他是孙悟空
That's Hanuman. He's the Monkey King.
非常强壮.
Very strong.
也给每个来这里的人
He gives them to everyone who comes here.
没人穿这个.
Nobody wears that.
对,你拿看,放在口袋里
Yeah. You hang on to that. Keep it in your pocket.
那是珍妮特和贝尼森
That's Janett and Benison.
我之前见过他们
I met them earlier.
是的.
Yeah.
她还在为那个孩子的失踪担惊受怕
She's still freaked out about that kid missing.
紧紧抓住她儿子的手,要把它捏下来