Hey, you!
嘿 你
Yeah, what?
怎么了
Shouldn't you be more careful?
你不该更小心点吗
Eh, I'm plenty careful.
我很小心的
Now, buzz off. I'm busy.
现在滚开 我忙着呢
That wasn't my fault. That was a gremlin!
那不是我的错 那是小精灵
A gremlin?
小精灵?
Yeah, everyone's heard of gremlins...
是啊 大家都听说过小精灵
they chew up planes, screw up the navigation.
它们会损坏飞机 破坏导航系统
They get their kicks from hurting us!
他们以伤害我们为乐!
Gremlins are all in your head.
你脑子里全是小精灵
We owe it to our boys to stay focused.
为了飞行员们 我们得集中精力
It's not critters who cause accidents; it's careless airmen.
造成事故的 不是动物 是粗心的飞行员
It's your responsibility to be safe.
保障安全是你的责任
A tidy workspace makes for a productive environment.
整洁的工作环境 有利于生产
Shape up!
振作起来
We need men with strong hearts and clear minds.
我们需要意志坚定 头脑清醒的人
Look after yourself to stay fighting fit.
照顾好自己 保持健康
Stay on task!
专注于任务
Avoid distraction, and keep your wits about you.
避免分心 保持头脑清醒
Huh?
嗯 ?
Let's keep our skies safe so we can win this war!
让我们保卫天空 赢得这场战争
Hey! Where's the Fool's Errand?
嘿 『徒劳无功』号♥在哪?
Hey!
嘿
Hey, for Pete's sake!
嘿 注意点
Wha-?
什么
Where'd you go?
你去哪了?
It's too early for this bullshit!
现在说这些还太早
Few too many drinks last night, Taggart, ol'buddy?
昨晚喝多了吧 塔格特老伙计
Oh Christ. Shut it.
老天爷啊 闭嘴
Oh, hey there, baby.
你好啊 宝贝
I believe the powder room is that a-way.
洗手间应该在那边
I'm on this flight.
我在这班飞机上
Did you notice a loose hydraulic hanging off the wheels?
你有没有注意到 轮子上有个松动的液压装置?
Huh? A loose hydraulic?
液压装置松了?
What the hell are you doing here? Get off now!
你来这里干什么 快下去
I'm on this flight. The hell you are!
我在这班飞机上 去你的
I'm assigned to this flight. This isn't a joyride, missy.
我被分配到这架飞机上 这不是兜风 小姐
Get off now!
快下去
What the hell is going on back there?
后面到底怎么回事
I'm commissioned to this flight!
我奉命上这架飞机
Get off my fucking plane!
滚下我的飞机
Do not touch me again!
别再碰我
Whoa!
哇 哦
You all right there, Tag?
你没事吧 泰格
Taggart, who is that?
塔格特 那是谁
I'm commissioned for this flight.
我奉命上这架飞机
Orders from Major Riegert.
里格特少校的命令
Seriously, what the hell is happening back there, guys?
说真的 后面到底发生了什么?
Is that a dame? I can't hear shit!
那是个女人吗 我什么都听不见
Hey! Is that an actual girl on board?
嘿 飞机上真的有个女孩吗?
Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?
谁能告诉我 到底怎么回事?
Dorn! Is that a broad on the-
多恩 是不是有个女人
Yeah, buddy. It's a dame! Good news, Beckell.
是啊 伙计是个女的好消息 贝克尔
I can't hear shit. She's here to pop your cherry.
我什么都听不见 她是来帮你破处的
No, seriously, what is she here for?
不说真的 她上飞机干什么?
Not a clue! Enjoying the view, though.
我完全不知道 不过我看得很开心
You and me both.
我也是
Captain! Some broad's just boarded this plane
机长 有个女人刚上了这架飞机
claiming that she's assigned to this flight, sir.
声称她是被分配到这架飞机上的 长官
What? I don't know!
什么 我不知道
It's from the Major's own desk, sir.
这是少校的命令 长官
Major Riegert, huh?
里格特少校?
I'm not poking the bear at this hour.
我这个时候可不想惹麻烦
Our window's closing for take-off, sir.
我们起飞的时间不多了 长官
Williams, you know anything about this?
威廉姆斯 你知道这事吗?
No, sir. That's your paperwork, not mine.
不知道 长官 那是给你的 不是给我的
We haven't got time for this right now.
我们现在没时间讨论这个
Put her in the Sperry until we get up in the air.
在我们起飞前 带她去机腹炮塔
We'll find out more once we reach altitude.
到达海拔高度后 我们会了解更多事
You, with me, now.
你跟我来
Captain, we've got the green light.
机长 我们可以起飞了
There's no more stations up here!
这里没有地方了
Captain's orders - get in the Sperry for take-off now.
机长的命令 起飞前立刻进机腹炮塔
What are you waiting for? You want me to break your other arm?
你还在等什么 你想让我打断你另一只胳膊吗?
Get in there now. We're taking off.
快进去 我们要起飞了
Hey! There's always room on my lap, baby.
嘿 我大腿上永远有位置宝贝
Don't start, Dorn.
别说了 多恩
I'm supposed to guard this. Well, guard it, then.
我要看守这个 那就看好了
I can't take my package in there.
我不能把我的包裹放进去
Oh Jesus Christ. Well, leave it out here!
老天爷啊 把它留在外面
The order expressly stated that I guard my package!
命令明确规定 我要保护我的包裹
Well, feel free to jump on the next plane.
你可以乘下一班飞机
I'll guard it for you.
我帮你保管
I'll keep it in the Astrodome.
我会把它放在领航舱
It's fragile - needs to be kept upright.
它很脆弱 需要保持立着
OK.
好
The contents are strictly confidential.
内容是严格保密的
Sure.
当然
Last chance, Missy!
最后一次机会 小姐
Yes or no?
是 还是不是?
Apologies, Captain. Ready when you are, boys.
抱歉机长 准备好就开始 伙计们
Yes, sir. Standing by for take-off.
是的 长官 准备起飞
What was that?
怎么回事?
TAGGART, OVER RADIO: Now I have to put up
现在我得忍♥受一个
with some stuck-up tart pushing me around.
自大的骚货 对我指手画脚
Yeah. Since when did we become Noah's Ark, huh?
是啊 我们的飞机什么时候变成诺亚方舟了
What, we're gonna give charity rides to every winged dame
现在驾驶舱里有只小精灵了
now that we've got a golliwog in the cockpit?
我们要给每个长翅膀的女人 都送一趟慈善之旅?
This is an allied mission, Lieutenant Finch.
这是盟军任务 芬奇中尉
We're working together. What the hell's a lefttenant?
我们在合作 她的左胳膊怎么回事?
Speak English. I don't Hey, hey. Boys. Boys.
说英语 伙计们
Can we get back to the subject at hand?
我们能回到正题吗
Did you say'winged dame? 'What do you mean,'winged?'
你是说长翅膀的女人吗 是什么意思?
Her arm's broke.
她的胳膊断了
Who gives a crap about her arm? How's her ass?
谁在乎她的胳膊 她的屁♥股♥怎么样了?
I couldn't tell in that jumpsuit, all dolled up,
我看不出来你穿着连体衣 精心打扮
playing soldier, but I will tell you boys this...
扮演士兵 但我要告诉你们
she was hotter than the devil's cock.
她性感极了
I would fuck through Taggart to get to her.
我会杀了塔格特 来接近她
I mean, honestly!
说真的
She got one of those mouths. You know, those mouths
她有张大嘴巴 你知道吗 那张嘴
you could just fuck all day.
你可以捅一整天
Well, shit. Maybe the flight gets boring,
该死 也许飞行变得无聊了
we can all get lucky. Maybe you can get lucky
我们都会走运的 也许你能走运
with one hand, but she's gonna need both hands for me, boy.
用一只手 但她要用两只手来帮我 小子
Cannot believe that there was a pussy that close
真不敢相信有个娘们 离我那么近
to me, and I didn't even get a look!
我都没看一眼
That's a real stealth pussy, fellas.
伙计们 那是个真正的女人
Hello, boys.
你们好啊
I hope you don't mind me tagging along today.
希望你们不介意我今天上这架飞机
Oh, shit.
糟糕
I'm sorry, baby. Didn't realize
对不起 宝贝没想到
we was on the air.
我们当时在直播
Yeah, sorry. We were just, uh, complimenting.
是啊 抱歉 我们只是在夸你
Oh. You should be careful, now.
哦 你现在应该说话小心点
Wouldn't want me to get a big head.
可别让我飘飘然
I can give you a big head any time, sweetheart.
我随时可以让你飘飘然 亲爱的
OI'dog-faced Dorn at it again.
老狗脸多恩又来了
Hey, what's your name, honey?
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
电影精选列表