厄运终于结束了
Bad luck's streak's finally over.
可不 也该是时候了
Yeah, it was about fuckin' time!
-借过 -干什么呢
- Hey, hey, guys. - Bollocks!
-注意脑袋 -还有多余毛巾吗
- Watch your head, man! - Hey, is there no free towel?
瞧你 连澡都洗好了
You already took a shower. Look at you, man!
那东西黏黏糊糊沾我一身
Slime on me, that shit is everywhere.
强尼 你姨妈说今晚该你做饭
Johnny, your auntie said you're on kitchen duty tonight.
对 好像是
Yep. Sounds about right.
你们没事吧
Hey, you guys okay?
来啦 过来坐
Hey, come on, sit down.
-奥米德 -怎么了
- Omid. - Yeah?
准备扛起当爹的重任了吗
Are you ready for the responsibilities of fatherhood?
[性感]
You look hot.
谢谢 我正要对你说这话
Thank you. I was going to say the same about you
结果被你抢先了
but you got there first, so.
我是说你可能发烧了
I mean you might have a fever.
才没有 我刚洗了个澡而已
Nah, I just had a shower.
对 洗了半个小时
Yeah, for fucking half an hour!
你们闻到什么了吗 闻到什么吗
You smell that guys? You smell something?
就是那股
It's the shit from...
得了吧 你最近照过镜子吗
Excuse me, excuse me! Have you looked in the mirror lately?
你脸上才有坨黑乎乎的东西呢
There's this black thing on your face!
各位 各位 别管头发红不红
Everyone, everyone. Redhead or not,
这是咱们见过最棒的学生了
best student we've ever had,
-是不是 -说得对
- am I right? - Hear hear!
-志如钢铁 -的确
- Nerves of steel! - Yeah, she is.
只要她别去碰绞盘刹车块
Yeah, as long as she's not trying to find the winch brake!
对 你更差劲
Sure, you were worse.
你连吃面条都得我们教
We had to teach you how to eat spaghetti.
别提吃面条了 太傻了 你知道 是吧
No, spaghetti is stupid and you know it, okay? You know...!
是谁之前
Hey, who was it that nearly
-差点把引擎搞坏了 -不是 我是要
- destroyed the engine, huh? - No, I'm going...!
他把绳子不小心掉螺旋桨上了
Let his rope fall around the propeller.
-绳子缠在螺旋桨上 -太糟了
- Rope around the prop. - It was bad.
-它卡住了导致引擎故障 -终有一天
- It jammed. Killed the engine. - Hey, at least I make a good
我会成为优秀的轮船工程师 对吧
ship's engineer one day, right?
无论如何 敬有史以来最棒的学生
Anyway, here's to the best student we've ever had.
干杯
Cheers to that.
你没事吧
You okay?
走 咱们去游个泳
Come on, let's go for a swim.
等等 他刚说什么
Wait, what did he say?
他说他想去游泳
He said he wants to go for a swim.
-快他妈拦住他啊 -老天啊
- Well fucking stop him! - Jesus Christ.
他要去哪
Where's he going?
-强尼 别闹了 -我很好 我很好
- Johnny, stop. - I'm fine! I'm fine!
别管我 我很好 我们要去
Leave me alone. I'm fine. We're going in,
我们要去 要去游个泳
we're going... We're going for a dip.
30秒 也就水里泡一下而已
Look, 30 seconds, it's just a dip basically isn't it?
-不要 -别闹了
- Don't! - Come on.
-我们去游泳 -你不许去
- We're going swimming. - You're not going in.
我好极了
I'm grand!
放松 快进来
Take it easy now, come on.
真是疯子 海里有个怪物
Lunatic. There's a motherfucking monster out there!
得有多蠢才会想跳海来取悦姑娘
What kind of eejit goes diving off a trawler to impress a girl?
-强尼 你搞什么 -你嗑什么了吗
- What the fuck, Johnny? - What are you on?
没有
Nothing.
你要是敢带毒品上船
If you brought drugs onto this boat...!
我没有也不会
I didn't and I wouldn't.
-你给他什么了吗 -没有 他很热
- Did you give him something? - No, he's hot.
我觉得他的手可能感染了
I think his hand might be infected.
-让我看看你的手 -我没事 我没事
- Let me see your hand. - I'm fine. I'm fine.
我睡个觉就好了
I need to sleep is all.
强尼 我看看你眼睛好吗
Johnny, would you like me to look at your eye?
怎么了
What?
-我似乎看到些什么 -我看看
- I think I saw something. - Let me see.
过来
Come here now.
什么也没看到
Can't see anything.
老天 你吓我一跳
Bloody hell, you nearly had me going there.
大惊小怪 放轻松 还有你
Jumping at shadows. Relax the head. You...!
睡觉去
Get some sleep.
好吧 我就先 过去了
Right, well, I'm just gonna... over here...
靠
Fuck!
天啊 强尼
Jesus, Johnny!
放松
Take it easy!
-我看看 我看看 -怎么回事
- Let me see, let me see! - What is it?
没事 放松
You're okay, take it easy!
我 我看不到了
I-I... I can't... I can't see.
强尼
Johnny!
不要 不要啊 天啊
No! Noooo! Oh, God!
救命 扶我起来 拜托了
Help! Let me up, please.
怎么回事
What is it?
强尼 强尼
Johnny, Johnny!
没事的
You're okay.
天啊
Oh, my God!
强尼
Johnny!
老天
Oh, Jesus!
退后 什么都不要碰
Move back. Don't touch anything!
退后 退后
Move back! Move back!
跟我过来 立刻 跟我来
Come with me, right now. Come with me.
我爱你
I love you.
听我说 那是他眼睛里的寄生虫
Listen, they were parasites in his eyes.
-什么 怎么会 -它们进到水里了
- What? How? - They went into the water.
我去把水关上
I'll go turn it off.
苏迪在哪
Where's Sudi?
苏迪 把淋浴关上
Sudi! Turn off the shower!
-滚 -没和你闹着玩
- Fuck off! - We're not fucking joking!
马上把淋浴关上
Turn off the shower now!
苏迪 苏迪
Sudi! Sudi?!
苏迪 拜托 听我的 开门
Sudi, please! Listen to me! Open up the door!
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
苏迪 赶快把淋浴关上
Now Sudi! Turn off the shower!
关上水龙头 听我的
Turn off the water! Hey, listen to me.
开门
Open the door.
马上开门
Open the door right now!
苏迪 苏迪 求你了 听我说
Sudi! Sudi, please, listen to me!
好了 没事了 没事了
Alright. You're alright. You're alright.
没事的
It's okay.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
好了
Okay...
强尼
Johnny...
我在呢 没事了
I have ya. You're okay.
没事了
You're okay.
把钢片都穿透了
Straight through the steel.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
靠
Fuck!
没事 是过滤器
It's okay, it's the filter.
这个流向哪里
Where does this flow to?
现在什么都进不去也出不来了
Nothing can get in or out now.
除非打开盖子
Except through the lid.
我们得打开
We need to open it.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我要是能辨别出是什么 会有用的
If I can identify them it'll be helpful.
戴上手套
Put these on.
千万小心
Hey, please, careful.
是什么东西
What are they?
我不知道 但我觉得
I don't know. But I think...
可能是幼虫
Maybe they're larvae.
我们得把这些东西清出水箱
We need to get those things out of the tank.
那就清啊
So empty it!
还磨叽什么呢 要了命了
What are you waiting for? Fuck's sake!