一天里碰到两次
Then you bump into them twice in the same day.
我不会伤害你的
Hey, hey, hey. I'm not gonna hurt you.
你到底做了什么 孩子
What the hell did you do, kid?
那些追你的人是坏蛋
You know, those men chasing you are bad.
想不想告诉我他们为什么追你
You wanna tell me why they're after you?
听懂了吗
You understand me?
你会英语吗
You speak English?
你说常梅和其他人都失踪了 什么意思
有人带走了她
不是警♥察♥ 他还杀了好几个警♥察♥
也不是中国人 不知道到底是谁
那就杀了他 活捉女孩 不行的话一起杀掉
另一条路 那些车走了另一条路
The other way! Cars go the other way!
你是疯子吗
Are you a crazy man?!
坐稳了
Hold on.
这样继续下去 很多无辜的人都会受伤
If this goes on, a lot of innocent people are gonna get hurt.
你不想看到吧
You want that?
很好 那就照我说的做
Good. Then do what I say.
你没事吧
You OK?
我们走
Let's go.
我不用你牵着
I'm not five years old.
那就跟紧点
Then keep up.
你们找到了她然后弄丢了
You had her and you lost her.
不 警长 不是我们弄丢的
No, Captain, we didn't lose her.
她被强行带走了
She was taken by force.
-那些俄♥国♥人 -不是他们
- The Russians? - No, not the Russians.
其实...
Well...
-是卢克·怀特干的 -什么
- It was Luke Wright. - What?
-伍尔夫警长 -现在不行 大卫
- Captain Wolf? - Not now, David.
市长找你 警长
The mayor wants you, Captain.
-把他接到2号♥线 -他不是打电♥话♥的
- Put him through on two. - He's not on the phone.
他在公♥馆♥等你 昨天说的
He wants you at the mansion. Yesterday.
给你
There you go.
-谢谢 伊万诺夫先生 -谢谢
- Thank you, Mr. Ivanov. - Thank you.
伊万诺夫先生 给你 1012房♥间
Mr. Ivanov? Here you are, Mr. Lvanov. Room 1012.
-十楼 -谢谢
- Tenth floor. - Thank you.
你喜欢气派的宾馆
You like a nice hotel.
我从没住过气派的宾馆
I've never stayed in a nice hotel.
但没人能想到我们在这
No one's gonna look for us in one.
她一定在这里 不过我看不清楚
干扰太多
等一下
等一下
我找到她了
我现在真想洗个澡
Would love a shower right now.
那去洗啊
You could use one.
我还不如不救你
I could've just let those Russians grab you on the train.
你为什么救我
Why did you save me?
我没救你 是你救了我
I didn't save you. You saved me.
这是报答你
I'm paying you back.
我叫卢克
My name's Luke.
我叫梅
Mei.
你有父母吗 梅
You have parents, Mei?
-我有个爸爸 -他叫什么
- I have a father. - What's his name?
常全
Chang Quan.
常全
Chang Quan?
如果我们说的是同一个人
If we're talking about the same guy,
上次见他的时候还没孩子
he didn't have any kids last time I checked.
就算真有也超不过三岁
Any make sense wouldn't be a day over three years old.
我是收养的
I'm adopted.
他把你从家里带来的
He bring you over from back home?
常不是当父亲的料
Chang isn't the fatherly type.
你为什么在这 梅
Why are you here, Mei?
做算术
To count.
你是被那个老家伙派来的
You were sent over by the old guy,
常的老板 他叫什么
Chang's boss. What's his name?
很老派 不用电脑 不留电子设备的痕迹
Old-school. No computers, no electronic trails.
就在你的脑子里 对吧
Just what you have in your head, right?
-你认识韩骄吗 -认识
- You know Jiao Han? - l know of him.
他给了我一个数字 很长一串
He told me a number, a very long number.
我本来要去一个地方
I was going someplace where I
拿另一个数字 等进一步指示
would get another number and more instructions,
但俄♥罗♥斯♥人来了 杀光了所有人
but the Russian came and shot everyone.
后来警♥察♥来了 我就逃跑了
Then the police came and I ran away.
现在你全都知道了 高兴了吧
Now you know everything. Happiness for you?
你想回到韩骄那里吗
You wanna go back to Han Jiao?
我惹了太多麻烦 搞砸了
I make too much trouble. Bad business.
如果我按他说的做 他会杀了我 正合他意
After I do what he asks, he kills me. Good business.
这个数字是怎么回事
So what about this number?
是个又长又无聊的数字 我可以告诉你
It's a long, boring number. I can tell it to you.
它对我没有任何意义
It wouldn't mean anything to me.
你怎么知道是一个数字
How do you know it's one number,
而不是一串独♥立♥的数字
not a bunch of separate numbers?
你虽然是个疯子 但你不笨
You're a crazy man, but not so stupid.
这些数字里有什么引起你注意的吗
Is there anything interesting to you about these numbers?
-可能有一些 -为什么
- Maybe a few of them. - Why?
因为它们都是以3或7开头的
Because they have a three or a seven before them.
所有的数都是随机的
All the numbers are random,
但其中五个前面有7
but five of them has a seven
八个前面有3
before and eight of them has a three before.
不可能是偶然
That's too many times to be random.
是个密♥码♥
It's a code.
-还有吗 -没了
- What else? - Nothing.
所以3和7很有趣
So the three and the seven are interesting
因为它们出现次数太多 不是偶然
because they happen too many times to be random.
因为它们不是数字 是单词
Because they're not numbers. They're words.
从右到左或者从左到右
Right-left or left-right.
老派做法 保险箱的密♥码♥
Old-school. Combination to a safe.
在宾馆里吗
In the hotel?
是的
哪里
Where?
我们查到的 就是这些了
怎么样
我们现在在找一个男的 他和一个女孩在一起
他有武器 非常危险 警♥察♥局的人说他是...
大概五英尺十一英寸 棕色头发 30多岁
About 5'1 1 ", brown hair, 30s.
很可能几小时之前才来的
Probably came in here less than a few hours ago.
先生 我们不能透露客人的隐私
Sir, we're not allowed to discuss our guests.
那他是客人了 他登记了吗
So he's a guest? Did he check in?
很抱歉 先生 我们没有权利...
I-I'm sorry, sir. We're not at liberty to--
他很可能带着一个11岁的中国女孩
He would've been with a Chinese girl, 11 years old.
我是她爸爸 我很担心她
I'm her father and I'm very worried about her.
对不起 我可以帮你报♥警♥
I'm so sorry. Um, I can call the police for you.
你敢报♥警♥我就把你脑袋打开花
Do that and I blow your brains out.
-快说 -不许动
- Now... - Don't move.
-他在哪个房♥间
- ... what room is he in?
他在哪个房♥间
What room is he in?
我想可能...让他住在了第10层
I think maybe... I put him on the 10th floor.
房♥间号♥
Room!
我发誓 他没有带着小女孩
I swear, he didn't have a little girl with him.
-房♥间号♥ -我得查一下
- Room. - I just need to check.
那就快点查 子弹可不长眼睛
Then check quick, or I put a bullet in your brain.
-快点 -举起手来
- Quick! - Put your hands up.
你们参与进来不会有好下场
You don't want any part of this!
把手举到明处
Hands up so I can see 'em.
谁都别想离开酒店
No one leaves the hotel!
快点
Come on!
1012 他在1012房♥间
1012. He's in room 1012.
我以为你说没人会来这找我们
I thought you said no one would look for us here.
我关机了 没人能打进来...
I turned it off so no one could call when I was--
根本不需要开机
It doesn't need to be on.
-退后 -等等
- Get back! - Wait!
蹲在地上
Get down on the floor.
全都退回去
Everybody back!
把数字写下来
Write down the numbers,
只写那些
just the ones with the
前面有3和7的 快点
three and the seven in front of 'em, quick.
你 去那边 蹲下 蹲下