在史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格的电影《E.T. 外星人》里
In the Steven Spielberg movie "E.T.,"
外星人为什么是棕色的
why's the alien brown?
没理由
No reason.
在《爱情故事》里
In "Love Story,"
两个角色为什么会热恋得死去活来呢
why did the two characters fall madly in love with each other?
没理由
No reason.
在奥利佛·斯通的《刺杀肯尼迪》里
In Oliver Stone's "JFK",
为什么总统忽然之间会给一个不认识的人暗♥杀♥呢
Why's the President suddenly assassinated by some stranger?
没理由
No reason.
在托比·霍珀的出色作品《电锯杀人狂》里
In the excellent "Chainsaw Massacre" by Tobe Hooper,
为什么我们总没有见到戏中人像现实生活一般...
why don't we ever see the characters go to the bathroom...
上上厕所 或者洗洗手呢
or wash their hands, like people doing in real life?
绝对没理由
Absolutely no reason.
更差劲的是波兰斯基的《钢琴家》
Worse, in "The Pianist" by Polanski,
那家伙既然弹得那么一手好钢琴又怎需要躲起来...
how come this guy has to hide and live like a bomb...
活得那么窝囊呢
when he plays the piano so well?
同样 答案是"没理由"
Once again the answer is "no reason".
我可以花多个钟头继续举出更多例子
I could go on for hours with more examples.
那是没完没了的
The list is endless.
你们大概从来没有想过
You probably never gave it a thought.
但所有出色的电影
But all great films,
毫无例外
without exception,
都包含一个重要元素 一个"没理由"
contain an important element-- a "no reason".
你们知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为人生本来...
Because life itself...
就是充斥着"没理由"
is filled with "no reason".
为什么我们看不到我们周围的空气呢
Why can't we see the air all around us?
没理由
No reason.
为什么我们总是在想东西呢
Why're we always thinking?
没理由
No reason.
为什么有人爱吃香肠有人却厌恶香肠呢
Why do some people love sausages and other people hate sausages?
没他妈的理由
No fuckin' reason.
算了吧 别浪费时间解释这些废话了 我们走吧
Come on, don't waste your time explaining that garbage. Let's go!
再呆一会 让我说完
Just one minute. Let me finish.
女士们 先生们
Ladies, gentlemen,
你们今天将要欣赏的这出电影
the film you're about to see today
是要表扬"没理由"
is an homage to the "no reason"--
这个最有力的元素...风格元素
that most powerful element...of style.
他们干吗要撞烂那些椅子
Why did they destroy all those chairs.
-太惨情了 -是呀 真可惜
-Too sad on those. -Yeah, it's really a pity.
请勿说话
Quiet, please.
大家转身
Everybody turn around.
好 请欣赏吧
Good. Enjoy.
对不起 是彩色还是黑白的
Excuse me, is it going to be in color or black and white?
已经觉得闷了
It's already boring.
别那么灰心 只是刚开场吧了
Don't be so negative. It's just the beginning.
会渐入高♥潮♥的 保持耐心就是
It's going to pick up. Just be patient.
希望不是套残旧默片吧
I hope that's not an old silent film.
一点东西都听不到
I can't hear thing.
有的 你可以听到一点点风声 只要细心听
Yes, you can hear the wind a little. If You listen.
有人看到什么吗
Somebody see something?
我看到个垃圾堆 那里 就在前面
I see a dump, there, straight ahead.
橡皮轮胎杀手
真神啊 他连碰都不碰就把个瓶子爆破了
Amazing. He just blew up a bottle without even touching it.
真的吗 让我看
Really? Let me see.
太奇怪了
That's odd.
他好像有心灵感应力
It looks like he has telepathic power.
你说的是心灵运动力吧
You mean Psychokinetic?
什么字眼我管他的
I don't care about the right word.
他是用念力把瓶子爆破的吧
Has it just blown up the bottle with its mind?
很有可能 是的
It is most likely. Yes.
太捧了 我开始喜欢他了
That's awesome. I'm starting to like it.
我想那孩子是对的 心灵运动力
I think the kid is right. Psychokinetic powers.
对不起 但你们是不是总要放开腔口 做评述呢
Excuse me, but do you have to comment everything aloud?
我们不是在做评述 只是想了解事情吧了
We are not commenting, we are only trying to understand.
-你有什么想法吗 -没有
-What do you think of it? -Nothing.
你知道你是不可以拍摄这电影的吧 那是犯法的
You know you're not allowed to film the film. That is forbidden by law.
是吗
It is?
是呀 他们会把你关进监狱
Yeah, they'll put you in jail for that.
监狱
Jail?
是开玩笑吧
That's kidding me?
嗯 她是对的 这是盗拍 如果我是你就会当心点
Yes, she's right, it is piracy. I'll be careful if I were you.
我太太来不了 我只是想拍给她看看
My wife could not come. I just wanna show her.
怎么说都是盗拍
This's piracy anyway.
谢谢提点 以后不会的了
Thanks for that. I won't in the future.
快
Come on!
再开场了
Starting again!
起来
Wake up!
我们走吧
Let's go!
天 我几乎没阖过眼 他吗的虫子
Jesus, I almost slept awake. Fuckin' insects!
我简直冷冻了
I was really cold myself.
肃静
Quiet!
起来
Wake up!
对不起 是不是可以来点咖啡和吐司呢
Excuse me. Would it be possible to have some coffee and toast?
爸 我肚子饿
Dad, I'm hungry.
爸
Dad?
他在哪
Where is he?
就在前面
Straight ahead.
他刚睡醒
He just woke up.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
谁有吃的
Anyone got any food?
天呀
Oh my god!
很不错
Not bad at all.
让我看
Well, let me see.
这是我人生头一遭认同一条轮胎
It is the first time in my life I identify with a tire.
别这样 给我
Stop that. Give me that!
她的屁♥股♥不太捧 但我理解的
Her ass is not that great, but I understand.
你真是要求高 我就很满意了
You're hard to pleased. It is fine with me.
她的屁♥股♥不太捧
Her ass isn't that great
但摇摆得很够荡 你猜她会让那轮胎上吗
but she has quite a wag on it. You think the tire is gonna get laid?
我很想看看 你猜会用什么体♥位♥呢
I would like to see it! What position do you think?
我猜她首先会吹一轮箫
I think she'll start with a good blowjob.
对...
Oh yeah...
天啊 你们是不是可以闭嘴一阵
Jesus, you think you're gonna shut up some time
让我们安静地看呢 我受不了啦
and let's watch in peace? I can't stand it.
怎么啦 你一点玩笑也开不得吗
Come on. Can't you take a little joke?
对 地方多着呢 如果我们骚扰到你 可以去别处
Yes, there is plenty of space. Go somewhere else if we're bothering you.
你们笑得那么大声
You should be the ones to move
走的该是你们 不是吗
if you have to laugh so loud, don't you think?
不是 为什么你不像那个瘸子一样 塞着随身听
No. Why don't you just do like that cripple, and plug on your walkman
这样就谁都不会骚扰到你了
and listen to your music and then no one bother you any more.
这不是随身听 这是医疗新产品
It's not a walkman It's a medical gismo.
算了 别再纠缠了
Come on, let's just forget it.
宠坏的
Brats.
走好 宠坏的
Hi, brats.
妈 是我 我今晚在汽车旅馆睡
Mom, it's me. I'm gonna spend the night in a motel.
我不想再这样了
I don't wanna try anymore.
明儿见 我爱你 拜
See you tomorrow. I love you. Bye.
有什么好东西
Anything interesting?
他刚转频道
He just switched the channel.
好 那么...有什么大事才唤醒我们吧
Okay. Well... wake us if we miss anything major.
晚安 各位
Good night, everybody.
人要捱饿多长时间才会开始 你吃我我吃你呢
How long before humans start to eat each other out of hunger?
别说废话 睡吧
Don't talk crap. Just sleep.
你们不是喜欢搞事吗
Are you rustlers?
你们真的啥都不干就让我们捱饿吗
You're gonna let us starve without doing a thing?
我找到那爆破的兔子
I found the blown-off rabbit.
好残忍♥呀
You are really so cruel!
-我想吃了没问题 对吧 -白♥痴♥
-I think it's okay to eat, right? -Idiot!
你看不出是假的吗
Can't you see it's fake?
是 主人