我听到他了。
I hear him.
早啊,伯盖德。
Morning, Brigade.
我一直在找你,比利。
I've been looking to find you, Billy.
知道,我这三天一直都能看到你扬起的那些尘土。
I know. I've been seeing your dust for three days.
我觉得最好还是让你追上来结束这一切。
I figured it better to let you catch up and have it out and over.
其他人在哪?
The others? Where are they?
他们还在前面走呢。
Oh, they went on ahead.
我告诉他们我会跟上,
I told 'em I'd be along
等我把你埋葬。
after I buried you.
上马,比利。我们往回走。
Get on your animal, Billy.
We're going back.
你知道我不会这么干。
Now you know I can't do that.
你只能这么干。
It's the only thing you can.
听着,伯盖德。如果我跟你走,我会被吊死的。
Look, brigade, if I was to ride south with you,
there's them would see me hang.
你在圣克鲁兹的街上留下了个死人。
You left a dead man in the street in Santa Cruz.
公平对决。- 他是从背后被杀的。
A fair fight. - He was killed from behind.
就像其他人一样。
Like the others.
我不知道他们给了你多少钱让你带我走,
I don't know how much they're paying you to bring me in,
但这不够。远远不够。
but it ain't enough. Not near enough.
我一分钱不拿。我们走。
I'd hunt you free. Let's go.
我猜那让我变成了个骗子,是吧?
I guess that kinda makes me out a liar, don't it?
他们没往前走,
Them boys didn't go ahead.
都在那些岩石后面躲着呢。
They're scattered all in rocks.
你可没法走了。
There's no way for you to get outta here.
现在你听着,伯盖德。
Now, look, brigade,
我和你无冤无仇。
I got no quarrel with you.
如果你现在离开这,
Now if you was to get on your horse and ride outta here,
我可以当作啥都没发生。
I'd forget all about this whole thing.
一次悬赏对你这种人来说有什么?
What's one more bounty to a man like you?
带血的钱罢了。
Money's got blood on it.
今天我们就回去。
Today we're going on back.
你不懂。
You don't understand.
我一下令你就死翘翘了。
I give the word, you're dead.
可能。不过我死透之前也能把你炸成两半。
Maybe. But before I hit the ground I'll blow you half in two.
你扯淡吧。 -是吗?
You're bluffing. - Am I?
叫他们走开,比利。
Call 'em off, Billy.
别开枪了,兄弟们!一点用都没有!
Hold your fire, boys! It ain't gonna work!
我就知道我该用自己的方式解决。
I knew I should have done it my way.
从背后?
In the back?
查理!
Charlie!
查理!
Charlie!
你们去找我哥弗兰克。
You all find my brother frank.
告诉他都发生了什么。
You tell him what's happening.
告诉他们本·伯盖德要把我带去圣克鲁兹。
Tell 'em Ben brigade's
taking me to Santa Cruz.
听清了吗,查理?
You hear me, Charlie?
就这么告诉他,
Well, you tell him that.
他知道要怎么做。
He'll know what to do.
现在快去。
Now, get going.
最好绑紧点哦。
Better put them on tight.
上去。
Hop on.
你知道我哥弗兰克吧?
You know my brother frank, do you?
听说过。
Heard of him.
那我猜你知道你肯定没法把我带去圣克鲁兹。
Then I guess you know you ain't gonna get me to Santa Cruz.
威尔斯枢纽站
。Wells junction.
外面附近都没人。
There's nobody out and about.
你不会认为弗兰克和弟兄们绕了一大圈,
You don't suppose frank and the boys circled high around
然后就只是在那等着吧?
and are just sitting down there waiting, do you?
去看看呗。
Let's go see.
有人在家吗? - 我在里边。
Anybody home? - I'd hold it right there.
放下枪。 - 最好照干哦。
Drop the gun. - Better had.
想不到啊,本·伯盖德。
Well, I'll be. Ben brigade.
你好,伯恩。
Hello, Boone.
能在这么空荡荡的地方遇到你也是挺叫人意外的。
Fancy running into you in all this empty.
我看到你从那座山头上过来。看不太清你。
I saw you come up over that rise. Couldn't quite make you out.
一个人在这国家的这地方再怎么小心也不为过。
A man can't be too careful in this part of the country.
你离家挺远的。
You're a long way from home.
没你远。 - 但我可以回去。
No more than you. - I can go back.
你肯定是比利·约翰了。 -所以呢?
You must be Billy John. - So?
听不少人说过你。
Heard a lot about you.
没我想得那么小。
You ain't as small as I thought you'd be.
你是准备在这过夜,还是喝口水就去圣克鲁兹?
You figuring on staying out the night, or just water and going to Santa Cruz?
我说过我要去圣克鲁兹?
Did I say I was going to Santa Cruz?
嘴上没说,我前段时间刚路过那里。
Not in words. I came through there a while ago back.
听别人说比利·约翰在那杀了个人。
Talk had it that Billy John here had killed a man.
一正在打绳结的哥们说是谋杀。
Fella knotting a rope said it was murder.
站长在哪? -不在这。
The station man, where is he? - He ain't here.
他的一些马在那片地里。
Had some of his animals loose-herded up on that flat.
今早出去准备在东行车队来之前把它们牵回来。
Went out this morning to gather 'em
before the eastbound come through,
结果他们把它们给打散了。 - “他们”是谁?
but they beat 'em to it. - Who's they?
*Mescalero Apache,美洲阿帕切原住民的一个分支部落。
其他的我也不确定他说的是字面意思还是什么啊……
就我所知,自♥由♥人、梅斯卡莱罗人和主日学校教师。
Freeds, Mescaleros, sunday school teachers, for all I know.
反正你也不是在找他们。
Anyway, you aren't looking to find 'em.
把你留这里照看驿站? - 不全是。
Left you here to tend the station? - Not exactly.
威特!
Whit!
把那个女人带出来。
The woman, bring her out here.
当我没说。
Never mind.
现在你们都给我离开这里。
Now you all get your horses and ride on outta here.
听着,女士。
Now, look, lady.
就照我说的做。
Just do like I say.
女士,这行不通的。
Now, lady, that's no way to act.
你男人不在的时候是我和威特一直在为你服务。
Why, me and whit here's been doing you a service, what with your man away.
伯盖德,跟她说话啊。告诉她我们没有要伤害她的意思。
Brigade, talk to her. Tell her we ain't here to harm her.
你怎么在这,伯恩?
Why are you here, Boone?
一个人在这国家游荡总得有点什么原因。你的是?
A man needs a reason to ride this country. You got a reason?
无关紧要,我要你们全部离开。所有人。
Don't matter. I want you gone. All of you.
但是,夫人,我们不能这么做啊。就那么骑上马屁颠颠走人。
But ma'am, we can't do that. Just up and ride off.
不知道你男人什么时候能找到马回来。
No telling when your man will find them horses and get back.
而且,一个女人单独在这可不安全。
Besides, woman ain't safe out here alone.
她不会单独在这的。 - 嗯?
She won't be alone. - No?
嗯。西行马车来了。
No. Westbound's coming.
看着还挺急。
They're in a hurry.
威特,把马都拉到护栏里去。
Whit, fetch up them animals in the corral.
至少我们离开前还能为那位女士替补上些马。
At least we can make up the team change for the lady before we go.
不劳你们费心。
I don't need your help.
是,夫人,你不需要。但是马车上那哥们需要。
No, ma'am, you don't. But the folks on the coach do.
他们自离开圣克鲁兹后就没饱餐过。
Like as not they ain't had a meal hot or square since they left Santa Cruz.
如果我是你,我会好好喂他们一顿的。
If I were you I'd look to feed 'em.
我知道你在想什么。
I know what you're thinking.
你在想我和威特会一直坐在这儿等着马车停下来。
You're thinking that me and Whit's been sitting here waiting for that coach to pull in.
*William Fargo,银行家、铁路与运输业大亨,
这里应该是他公♥司♥运输的快递……
等着去把法戈那堆货抢走或者干些其它类似的坏事。
Waiting to take off with the Fargo box or something pure awful like that.
那么你就错了。 - 是吗?
Well, you're wrong. - Am I?
大错特错。
Plum.
梅斯卡莱罗人。
Mescalero.
别过来!
Don't come out here!
女人不适合看到这些。
Nothing for a woman to see.
他们有什么理由干这种事?
What call they got to do a thing like that?
突袭屠♥杀♥。或者是他们想要这些马。
Murder raid. That or they wanted the horses.
真是屠夫。 - 伯恩,那边尘土飞扬。
Butchers. - Boone, that dust boil.
你觉得他们在发现驿站时就撤走了?
You figure they drew off when they sighted the station?
我看是。差不多了,他们会在天黑前试着把我们都教训一顿。
Looks that way. Enough of 'em, they'll try to scald us out before dark.
我们该怎么做?
What are we gonna do?
只能把死人埋了,然后等。 - 等?
Only thing we can, Bury the dead and wait. - Wait?
他们在野外看到我们,夜晚一到就没有机会了。
They catch us in the open, come night, we wouldn't have a chance.
我们得在驿站待到明早。
We'll fort up in the station till morning.
那比利呢?
What about Billy?
他怎么了?
What about him?
那群人就挡在你这里和圣克鲁兹之间,
Well, them sitting out there between you and Santa Cruz,
有点让旅途更加艰难了,是吧?
kinda makes the hill higher to climb, don't it?