我一只脚踏进鬼门关
Don't know how many times
有无数次了
I've been crossed off the list and left for dead.
从我出生就开始这样
Guess when it first happens the day you were born,
我早就数不清了
you're gonna lose count.
所以这
So this,
一点也不稀奇
this ain't nothing new.
有时日子不好过
There are bad days,
有时日子异常不好过
and then there are legendary bad days.
全世界他妈想要把我大卸八块
Whole damn planet wanted a piece of me.
不能待在露天的地方
Can't stay in the open.
不能冒险再受到攻击了
Can't risk another attack.
击倒我们的都是看不到的东西
It's always the punch you don't see coming that puts you down.
可为什么我看不到呢
But why didn't I see it?
为什么没看到
But why didn't I see it?
他们当然是来杀我的
Of course they were gonna try to kill me.
死亡是他们赖以生存的方式
Death is what they do for a living.
所以问题不是发生了什么
So the question ain't "what happened?"
问题在于
The question is
我怎么了
"What happened to me?"
现在你就是元帅大人
You are the Lord Marshal now.
他们怎么会这么靠近
How did they get so close?
我怎会让他们有机可乘
How did I let them blindside me like that?
结界 占领结界
Threshold! Take us to the threshold!
军国主义者们
Necromongers.
有些想给我封王封侯
Some wanted to put a crown on my head.
有些想置我于死地
Some wanted to put a noose around my neck.
好吧 后者更多
Okay, more nooses than crowns.
我需要一条出路
I needed a way out.
新的地方
Some new place.
或者去过的也行
Or maybe just an old one.
但怎么能找到没见过的东西呢
But how do you find something you've never seen?
快回床上来嘛
Please, come back to bed.
有时我以为你从来都不睡呢 元帅大人
Sometimes I think you never sleep, Lord Marshal.
有这么多分散我注意的尤物
How can I sleep when I have so many...
怎么睡
Distractions?
去往一个男人心里的最佳路径是什么
So what is the best way to a man's heart?
第四肋骨和第五肋骨之间
Between the fourth and fifth rib.
我通常一击命中
That's where I usually go.
要是觉得不保险 我就转两下
I'll put a twist at the end if I wanna make sure.
你若毫无信念
They'll never let you stand at the
他们绝不会让你站在地宇的结界
threshold of Underverse without embracing the faith.
所以暗♥杀♥者们对你穷追不舍
That's why they come after you, these assassins.
认为你是邪恶的
They think of you as something wrong.
被诅咒的 不合法的
Cursed. Illegitimate.
若你生就如此 该怎么办
What are you gonna do when you're born that way?
听见了吗
Did you hear?
你觉得守卫还在吗
Do you think the guards are still there?
元帅大人
Lord Marshal!
是这样吗
Something like that?
我说过是第四根和第五根之间
I said between the fourth and fifth.
第五根和第六根之间嘛 是体腔
Fifth and sixth? Body cavity.
看来你又交到些朋友
Making more friends, I see.
但是是谁安排她进来的
But who put her up to it?
哪位指挥官
Which commander?
可能是任何一个
It could be any of many.
不要怀疑
Don't doubt it for a second,
瓦科指挥官
Commander Vaako.
元帅大人
Lord Marshal.
他们都说你上次失利之后 瓦科
They say you lost your nerve, Vaako,
就没了勇气
after that big swing and a miss.
有人这么说吗
Is that what they say?
现在你怎样才能重获民众的信任呢
Now what are you gonna do to get that cred back?
有什么大动作吗
What's the big play?
引人注目的计划
Something splashy.
其实
Actually,
我倒有别的主意
I had in mind something different.
我一直在想早先的一次作战
I've been thinking about an early campaign.
早期 我还是个孩子的时候
My very first. I was but a boy.
我们从天而降 像军国主义者一样烧杀抢掠
We dropped from the sky and did what Necromongers do.
造成惊人的破坏
Destruction was breathtaking.
但之后遭到了反抗
But then we met resistance.
凶猛无比
Ferocious like a storm of lions.
他们以一敌百
Each one of them killed over a hundred Necro
誓死反抗
before their weapons failed.
赤手空拳
And then they killed another 30 more.
依旧奋勇杀敌
Barehanded.
火力和人数的优势
Our firepower and strength in numbers
最终让我们取得了胜利
eventually won us the day.
我至今都记得最后一个勇士
I can still see him, the last of those magnificent warriors,
站在同伴尸堆上的画面
standing on a pile of his own.
然后他看着我
And he looked at me.
我永远不会忘记那双眼睛
And I will never forget those eyes.
跟你一样的眼睛
His eyes were just like yours.
那个星球是弗莱亚
The planet was Furya.
我知道它的名字
I know what it's called.
你只是不知道它在哪里
You just don't know where it is.
我需要图标 地图
I need charts. I need maps.
-不可能 -我需要方向
- Impossible. - I need a direction.
你明知道 所有的记录都销毁了
Purged from all records, as you well know.
但你记得在哪
But you remember where.
那么多星球
So many worlds...
世上唯一的地图
The only map left in existence
在我脑袋里 里迪克
is the one that's in my head, Riddick.
那你想要怎样
So what do you want?
王位吗
The crown?
不仅如此
Transcendence.
克罗内
Krone.
派一艘船
Break off a ship.
里迪克要回家了
Riddick's going home.
不仅如此
Transcendence.
我猜那是军国主义者的婉语 用来代替
I guess that was Necro speak for
永远滚出我们的船
"Get the fuck off our ship and make it forever."
无所谓
Fine by me.
不能怪他以弗莱亚为诱饵
You can't blame him for dangling Furya.
家乡也是一种资产
Home has a certain equity.
但后来的事 我确实怪他
But I do blame him for what came next.
我们跋山涉水
It's a long way to come.
才到这里
For this.
这个一张烂脸的人 克罗内
This guy with the fucked-up face, Krone,
他本该载我们回家
he was supposed to be our ride home.
但世事无常 我们最后到了
But instead of Furya, we wind up someplace called...
不是弗莱亚的地方
Not Furya.
再一次 有人想耍我
Yet again, someone was trying to play me.
所以再一次
So yet again,
我们兵戎相见
we play for blood.
杀人即可越货 里迪克
You keep what you kill, Riddick!
杀人即可越货
You keep what you kill!
人有失足 马有失蹄
Somewhere along the way, I lost a step.
我太草率了
I got sloppy.
也迟钝了
Dulled my own edge.
也许我犯了最重的罪
Maybe I went and did the worst crime of all...
我开化了
I got civilized.
那现在我们从头开始
So now we zero the clock.
只有我和这个无名的世界
Just me and this no-name world.
得再次找回野性的一面
Gotta find that animal side again.
不久以后 我发现一个完全不同的世界
Before long, I realized there was a whole other world over there,
有水 草地和生命
of water, grass and life.
只有一样东西挡在眼前
Just had one thing in my way.
来咬我呀
Come on, show me some teeth.
你还会脱身术
Escape artist, huh?