长官,我们已经在墨西哥领空绕了十分钟了
Sir, we've been skirting Mexican airspace for the last 10 minutes.
好,好,好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
喂 - 怎么啦?
Hey. - Yeah?
我带你去过我那间小屋吗?
Ever show you my cabin?
每次飞过那里时,都几乎伸手可及
From about 10 feet away every time we're down here.
告诉我飞行参数,你个大宝宝
Give me the rate points, you big baby.
243度,1分钟,900英里
Two-four-three degrees,one minute, 900 miles
不要紧, 不要紧, 我看到了
Never mind, never mind. I see it.
饶了我吧,我早饭刚吃了一个牛肉玉米煎饼
Spare me. I had a machaca burrito for breakfast.
放松点,放松点.这是我最后一次飞行了,没事儿
Relax. Relax.It's my last flight, man, relax.
我可不是
Yours, not mine.
长官,能飞高点吗
I`d prefer a little aItitude, sir.
高点? - 是的.
AItitude? - AItitude.
你要飞高点?
You want some aItitude?
飞高点!
AItitude!
好的
Okay.
我♥操♥!
Motherfucker!
你真♥他♥妈♥疯了,知道吗?
You're really sick, you know that?
把礼物打开!
Let's see the presents.
好的,好的,好的
All right, all right, all right.
好,好,伙计们
All right, all right, guys.
这是“来自喷火引擎的女孩”送的
This is from the girIs at the Afterburner.
她们答应了我
And they promised me
具体内容嘛,这里有张照片
There's a picture of what they promised.
弗莱德
Fred.
看那儿
Look at that.
这是“鲨鱼门德兹”送的
This is from Tiburon Mendez.
谁? - 谁呀?
Who? - Who?
他提供了这里的香槟,笨蛋
He supplied the champagne,assholes.
海军已经占有你够久了,现在轮到我了。
"The navy has had you long enough. now is my turn.
到墨西哥来吧,我们可以玩点真正的枪战 - 特贝
Come down to Mexico, so we can do some real shooting. - Tibey."
他们是球友(网球)
They are tennis buddies...
所以如果有人提出来个网球友谊赛之类的,赶紧捂住你的钱袋吧
So if an offer for a friendly game comes up, hide your wallets.
还有这个
And this.
这是我们所有人送的
This is from all of us.
我们估计靠你自己也买♥♥不起
Because we knew you'd be too cheap to buy one for yourself.
好呀 - 说得好
Yeah. - That's right.
哦,妈的.现在该我了...
Well, shit. Now I guess I`m supposed to...
怎么样,谈一谈对你们的观感?
What? Tell everybody what I think about them?
好
Yeah!
你们是最棒的
You're the best.
能和你们共同服役是我的荣幸
It's been an honor to serve with you.
我所奇怪的是...
And to my surprise...
...令我深感惊奇的是,此情此景说出再见二字...
...to my deep surprise,it's harder to say goodbye...
...真是太难了
...than I thought.
永远是哥们
Pricks, one and all.
好呀!
Yeah!
打算啥时候回来?
So any idea of when you're coming back?
不了
Nope.
哥们,没啥事儿能够永远不变
Hey, nothing's forever, man.
不,总有点例外的
No, I don't guess it is.
那只能是兄弟情谊了
Except maybe friendship.
去那里小心点 - 好,别在我的住所搞破坏
Watch your step down there. - Yeah, try not to wreck my place.
你知道我的
Hey, you know me.
尽量别在我那儿搞破坏
Try not to wreck my place.
马德罗
Madero.
我会想念你的
I`ll be thinking of you.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hello.
我好像迷路了,我在想如果 ….
I`m a little lost.I was wondering if....
有事吗?
Is everything all right?
哦,它只是刚扔了一只鞋
Yes, he just threw a shoe.
也许你可以帮忙
Well, maybe you can help me.
我在找门德兹先生的家
I`m trying to find the Mendez place.
科克伦先生? - 是的
Mr. Cochran? - Yes.
你是...? - 门德兹太太
Mrs...? - Mendez. Yes.
我真是太幸运了
I must be warm.
是啊,左面第一扇大门
You are.It's the first gate on the left.
谢谢
Thank you.
有点小吗? 但是很漂亮
Small, yeah? But nice.
下午好,科克伦先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Cochran.
你本该两天前就到的
You were expected two days ago.
我在度假,时间自己安排
I`m on vacation. I took my time.
您的包? - 在吉普车上
Your bags? - They're in the jeep.
罗伯托
Roberto.
不,不
No, no, no.
我在海边住,谢谢
I`m taking a place at the beach,thank you.
我们为您在这里准备了房♥间
We have prepared a room for you here.
我还是喜欢在海边
I like it at the beach.
你是?
Who are you?
罗伯托,谢谢你
Roberto, gracias.
我是凯撒
I am Cesar.
刚才那下打得真烂
Kind of a dog-shit shot.
这种水平,我们能打赢谁呀
Who are we gonna beat playing like that?
科克伦, 你看我都退步成啥样了,来吧
Cochran. You see what I`m reduced to? Come on, hey.
想想看这东西让我发挥得多差
lmagine what this has done to my timing.
别,千万别
Don't. Just don't.
什么? - 别找借口,行吗?
What? - Don't sandbag me. All right?
我嘛,现在和一个新手打
Now me, I`m playing with a new racket.
怎么样?所以我和你公平对局
All right? So I`ll play you even.
每局第一分我都要拿 - 我不让
I want the first point each game. - No.
别这样,我年纪都够当你♥爸♥了
Come on, I`m old enough to be your father.
我才不让呢。我说过我们公平对局,那就这样玩。
I ain't giving you shit. I said I`d play you even, I play you even.
该死,见到你真高兴
Damn it, it's good to see you.
我在这里等着你,就像一个傻傻的学生
I wait around like a stupid schoolboy.
你去哪里转了? - 我在小屋那里停了一下
Where've you been? - I stopped off at the cabin.
我想和洛克(狗)好好待一会儿
I wanted to work Rocky a little bit.
也看看当地人别把小屋推平了
Make sure the locaIs hadn't carted the place away.
我想你。我担心你。你应该让我高兴高兴
I missed you. I worried about you.You should humor me.
我在做呢
I do.
这句话啥意思?
What does that mean?
那表示我没有忘记这里是谁的地盘
It means I haven't forgotten whose court I`m on.
好好记住了
And don't forget it.
好了,让我们热热身吧,如何?
All right,we're gonna warm up, huh?
不,不热身
No, no warm up.
我们开始吧 - 你打赢我多少回了?
Let's just play. - How many games you spotting me?
你想有多少就有多少
As many as you want.
这是我从我太太那里学的
I learned this from my wife.
吃鱼子酱,不用讲究
The caviar. Not the manners.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
给我的? - 是的
For me? - For you.
太漂亮了
Oh, it's beautiful.
我非常喜欢
I love it.
我想我太太来看看
I want my wife to see it.
已经跟她说过了,先生
Oh, she has been told already, se
她知道我们在吃东西?
Does she know we're eating?
告诉她我们在等她
Tell her we're waiting.
她是个非常棒的女孩
She's a wonderful girl.
有时候我觉得应该娶她母亲
Sometimes I think I should have married the mother.
好沟通多了
Much more sensible.
我好像欠你点啥
I suppose I owe you, huh?
不,不,不。我们扯平了
No, no, no.Now we're even.
你说啥? - 枪啊。我们扯平了
What do you mean? - The guns. We're even.
你喜欢枪吗? - 非常喜欢
You liked the guns? - Very much.
这对我们是这个好开端
This is a good start for us.
打算今年我们带着这些枪一起去意大利…
Sometime this year we'll take those guns to Italy...
...顺便把它们好好调较一下
...and have them fitted properly.
哦,太好了。没问题
Oh, shit. All right.
我想你最好不要住在这里
You know, maybe it's better you're not staying here.
这场该死的选举把什么东西都搅乱了
This damned election has everything upside down.
你确定? - 是啊,不过我们会有时间找乐子的
You sure? - Yeah, but we'll find time for fun.