Sent them away.
你的肩膀不好吗?
Is your shoulder bad?
糟糕到足以让我回到这里而不是继续生活。
Just bad enough to bring me back here instead of going on.
什么意思,你把他们送走了?
What do you mean, you sent them away?
畜栏里没有马。发生了什么事?
There isn't a horse in the corral. What happened?
手会带他们去银城。
The hands are taking them to Silver City.
他们会在那里卖♥♥。
They're going to sell them there.
有你的便条。
There's a note for you.
这是牧场的地契。所有的钱都在保险柜里。
It's the deed for the ranch. All the money is in the safe.
我要走了,弗兰奇。
I'm leaving, Frenchy.
-维恩来过吗?——是的。
- Has Vern been here? - Yes.
你从这条路走到Yes。
You're doing this way to the Yes.
你不会走的。你属于我。
You're not going away. You belong to me.
我认识你的每一分钟都属于你。你待在这里。
You belonged every minute I've known you. You'll stay here.
你不喜欢失去任何东西,对吧?
You don't like to lose anything, do you?
不,我不喜欢。
No, I don't.
我能留下的东西不多如果我失去了你我还不如向最近的法警自首。
There isn't much I've been able to keep and if I lose you I might as well turn myself in to the nearest marshal.
所以别再想了。
So get it out of your mind.
你不会去见维恩的。
You're not going to meet Vern.
他不想要我,因为我属于你。
He wouldn't have me because I belong to you.
因为我属于你,属于你的一切。
Because I belong to you and everything you mean.
你和牧场。
You and the ranch.
我不相信你。
I don't believe you.
我一点也不相信你。
I don't believe a word of you.
我在问你,你要去哪里?
I'm asking you, where are you going?
走了。离开这里。
Away. Away from here.
秃头·甘德,金元,阿卡迪或任何愿意接待我的酒吧。
To Baldy Gunder's or the Golden Dollar or the Arcady or any saloon that will have me.
我会先杀了你。
I'll kill you before you do.
你好,法国人. .
Hello, Frenchy..
你和阿尔托打包很久了?
You and Altar been packing long?
这地方看起来很荒凉。看起来人们在移♥动♥。
Place sure looks deserted. Looks like people are moving.
-怎么回事?-两人都打算离开?
- What's going on? - Both planning to leave?
没有人离开。
Nobody's leaving.
Altar本来要出去旅行,但她会改变主意的。
Altar was gonna take a trip, but she'll change her mind.
她的想法没有什么区别。
It don't make no difference about her mind.
我们对她有自己的计划。
We got our own plans for her.
她把我出♥卖♥♥♥给了维恩。告诉他我给了她一个胸针。
She sold me out to Vern. Told him I gave her a brooch.
告诉他那是我在抢劫中打死的他女朋友的。
Told him it came from his girl that I shot in a holdup.
不知道她还跟他说了什么,关于我们所有人的事。
No telling what other things she told him, about all of us.
我告诉了他胸针的来历,仅此而已。
I told him where I got the brooch, that's all.
我相信这一点。
I believe that.
你是个通情达理的人,弗兰奇。
You're a reasonable man, Frenchy.
你知道他们一旦开始说话就停不下来。
You know once they start talking they don't stop.
从这里到堪萨斯的法警都愿意为她知道的事付钱。
There's ain't a marshal from here to Kansas wouldn't pay for what she knows.
我们从你那里夺走了很多。
We took a lot from you.
你给我们擦了很久的鞋。
You wiped your boots on us a long time.
可惜牧师不在这里给你念咒。
Too bad Preacher ain't here to read over you.
你可以抓到她和我。
You can get her and me.
但我告诉你们,你们中的一些人会为此而死。
But I tell you, some of your are gonna die doing it.
这就是你错的原因,法兰奇。
Here's why you're wrong, Frenchy.
窗台上有把步♥枪♥。
There's a rifle on that windowsill.
它正对准你的后背,威尔逊就在后面。
And it's dead aimed at your back, and Wilson's behind it..
如果你以为我会回头,那你就错了。
If you think I'm gonna turn around, you're mistaken.
好的。你告诉他。
Alright. You tell him.
就在那儿,法国人…
It's there, Frenchy..
你可以选一个,或者两个。
You can get one of us, maybe two.
但还剩三个要跟她算账。
But there'll still be three left to settle with her.
你的胜算很大。
You've got the odds.
我们走吧,好运恰克就是你的了。
Let us clear out, and Chuck-a-Luck is yours..
不可能。
Not a chance.
我们有机会,我们来做决定。
We got the odds, we'll call the plays..
赔率改变了。
The odds are changed.
窗台上有一支步♥枪♥,但现在已经没人了。
There is a rifle on the sill but there's nobody back of it now.
威尔逊捆绑。
Hogtied Wilson.
我骑在你后面500码的太阳下。
I was riding in the sun about 500 yards behind you..
看来我们都去了同一个地方,都有不同的原因。
Looks like all of us were heading for the same spot, all with different reasons.
我看到你的时候,我以为他们对警长下手了。
When I saw you, I figured they did a job on the sheriff.
但这次不是你所有的朋友都帮你了。
But all your friends won't help you this time.
其他的都是你的,弗兰奇。
The others are yours, Frenchy.
我不管你怎么处理他们。这取决于你。
I don't care what you do with them. That's up to you.
我不在乎你是把他们放了,还是开枪打死,还是把他们挂在树上。
I don't care whether you turn them loose or shoot them or hang them to a tree.
据我在外面听到的,射击技术比他们应得的要好。
From what I heard outside, shooting's better than they deserve.
但在我把它们交给你之前你得保证一件事。
But before I hand them over to you want your word on something.
让他们在这里呆一会儿。
Keep them here a while.
我要亲自把金奇抓进监狱。
I'll drag Kinch to jail personally.
给我一个小时开始工作。
Give me an hour start.
听着,维恩,如果你愿意好好谈谈也许我们能达成协议。Kinch……
Now, look, Vern, maybe we can work out a deal if you'd be willing to talk it over. Kinch...
小心!窗口!
Watch out! The window!
——停止!-停止射击!
- Stop! - Stop shooting!
扔掉你们的枪。
Throw out your guns.
科曼奇族。
Comanche.
继续,开始吧。
Go on and get started.
选择你自己的方向,永远不要回头。
Pick your own direction and don't ever come back.
弗兰奇,我们抓金奇的那个警长,现在可能已经带了一队人出去了。
Frenchy, that sheriff we got Kinch from, he's probably got a posse out by now.
我不能战斗。我们一定会被抓住的。
I can't fight. We'll be caught certain.
那是你的问题。抓住你的机会。
That's your problem. Take your chances.
一旦警♥察♥抓到他们,他们就会来抓你。
Once the posse gets them, they'll come here for you.
我欢迎他们。我们迟早都会被抓走。
They're welcome to me. We all get taken sooner or later.
但首先我们要解决一件事。
But first there's a matter your and I have got to settle.
Altar?
她挡在子弹前面救了你。
She stepped in front of that bullet to save you.
两个男人骑马离开了幸运小伙♬
Two men rode away from Chuck-a-Luck ♪
♬死亡在他们身边的小路上飞驰
♪ And death rode beside them on the trail ♪
因为他们在那一天死去,所以传说告诉♬
For they died that day, so the legends tell ♪
♬他们用空枪战斗,倒下了♬
♪ With empty guns they fought and fell ♪
故事就这样结束了
♪ And so ends the tale ♪
♬仇恨,谋杀
♪ Of hate, murder ♪
电影精选列表