片名:《洞穴客》
改编自美国著名科幻作家雷·布拉德伯里短篇小说《冰霜与烈火》
在奆门关闭之前
Before the gate was closed,
光线开始黯淡
and the light began to fail.
古人的生活丰饶而长寿
The Ancients lived a long and fruitful life.
而我们眼下的寿命却只有八天
Now our lifespan is eight days.
是的 对我们来说 人生苦短
Yes, for us there is no time.
分分秒秒 时时刻刻 日日夜夜 一天一天 飞逝而去
The minutes, the hours and the days fly away
我们的生命也随之逝去
and our lives along with them.
继续
Again.
再来
Again.
怎么样 是这个吗?
Well, is this the one?
现在下结论还为时过早
It's too early to tell.
还早 再等等
It's too soon, wait.
我们没时间等了
We don't have time to wait.
对 我们必须得碰碰运气
Yes, we must chance it.
看看他的手
Look at his hand.
有没有那根线?
Does he have the line?
有
Yes.
那根生命线很结实
The line is strong.
他在看我们!
He sees!
已经有视力了
Already.
这么快
That's early.
他也听到了我们的声音
He hears us too.
他听得懂
He understands.
他是个不错的选择
He's a good choice.
就这么决定了
It is decided.
教学必须立刻开始
The teaching must begin at once.
第一日
我们看着你成长变大
As we watch you grow, change.
你看着我们慢慢变老
As you watch us, we grow old.
你的生命 和我们一样 注定是短暂的
Your life, like ours, is destined to be short.
八天内 我们出生 成熟 变老 死亡
In eight days we're born, mature, we grow old and die.
他是那个天选之子吗?
Is this the one?
你很快就会长大成人
One day from now you'll be a grown boy.
两到三天 长成青年
Two or three, young man.
五天 中年
Five, middle aged.
七天 老年
Seven, old.
八天后 你就会停止生长 然后死亡
In eight days, you'll stop and die.
听听我们的心跳声
Listen to our hearts race.
听听你自己的心跳声
Listen to your own heart race.
我们被禁锢在一个
We are locked away on a world
生命会在八天内快速度过的世界里
where our lives speed through time in eight days.
没有时间去看 去感受
No time to see, to feel.
去理解
To know.
是时候了
It's time.
立刻开始教学
Now the teaching begins.
好好听他们教导
Listen to them.
快速学习掌握 小家伙
Learn quickly little one.
你该动身了
It's time for you to go.
那道光线从“奆门”的
That light squeezes through the crack
门缝中挤了进来
where the doors of the Great Gate join.
那扇奆门必须打开
That gate must be opened.
你会打开奆门的
You will open it.
在奆门外是一片
Beyond the gate is a land
生命可以在那生长2万多天的土地
where life is lived for 20,000 days and more.
如果你能顺利到达并打开奆门
If the gate can be reached and opened,
光明会照耀我们
the light will rush out over us
会带来长寿 与祥和
and with it bring long life, and peace.
可是选中的人为什么是我?
But why have I been chosen?
以前被派去的人都是在过于年老的时候离开的
Those who were sent before left when they were too old.
他们还没到奆门就死了
They died before they reached the gate.
所以这次我们选择一位年轻人
This time we have chosen someone young.
你
You.
你的功课学得很快
You've learned your lessons quickly.
你既强壮又聪明
You're strong and intelligent.
具有好奇心
You have curiosity.
我学得足够多了吗?
Have I learned enough?
我们没有多余时间教你了
We don't have time to teach you anymore.
剩下的得靠你自己在路上学会
You'll have to learn the rest on the way.
第二日
母亲
Mother.
沙扬娜拉
Good bye.
继续
Go on.
别犹豫
Don't hesitate.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
我们为你做好了充足的准备
We have prepared you well.
勇敢点
Be brave.
快 快走
Hurry, go.
不!
No!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不
No.
第三日
一直往前走
Straight ahead.
你必须到那儿
You must go there.
继续前进
Move on.
你得继续前行 我的孩子
You must go on my son.
记住你的目标
Remember your goal.
继续前进
Move on.
第四日
所以 他们又派来一个
So, they sent another one.
让老夫看看你
Let's have a look at you.
善哉 你很年轻
Yeah you're young.
甚善
Yes.
比老夫刚来这的时候年轻多了
Much younger than I was when I got here.
您肿么了?
What happened?
老夫被时光阻拦了
Time stopped me.
老夫的征途开始得太晚了
I started too late.
但你有更好的机会
But you have a better chance.
瞧那座金字塔
Look at that pyramid.
不要绕过它
Don't go around it.
你得爬到其顶端
You have to climb to the top.
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
不是所有让你害怕或者伤害你的事都是坏事
Not everything that frightens or hurts you is bad.
恐惧和痛苦是你的老师
Fear and pain are your teachers.
不要发怒
Don't be angry.
要学习
Learn.
要活着
Survive.
我能为您做些什么吗?
Can I do anything for you?
不
No.
老夫的尘缘已尽
My time has passed.
这里已经没有什么可以给你的了
There's nothing more for you here.
继续前进
Go on.
前进
Go.
你要和时间赛跑
Your race is with time.
你并不孤单 我的孩子
You're not alone, my son.
我们与你一起
We travel with you.
我们伴你同行
We travel with you.
第五日
我变老了
I'm getting old.
我得赶紧了
I have to hurry.
必须尽快抵达奆门
I have to get to the gate.
第六日
第七日
走起!
Now!
在未来的两万天里
Of all the 20,000 days ahead,
哪一天会是最难忘的?
which day will be the finest?
哪一天会是最美好的?
Which day will be the best?
每一天。。。
Any day...
每小时。。。
any hour...
每分钟!
Any minute!