飞天小女警
快冲呀 花花
其实
Actually,
只是总统小姐而已啦
It's just Miss president.
七点半啦
7:30?!
完啦 完啦
No! No, no, no!
接招吧
Take that.
毛毛 快醒醒呀
Buttercup, wake up!
我们上学要迟到啦
We are gonna be late for school!
我连续113天的完美出勤记录呀
113 consecutive days of perfect attendance,
证书 中途小学
被心仪大学提前录取的梦想
Early admission into my top-pick university.
都被一个廉价的闹钟毁啦
Ruined by one novelty alarm clock!
这绝对不行 毛毛
That can't happen, Buttercup!
我不允许这事发生
I won't let it!
泡泡 快起来呀
Bubbles, Get up!
看呀 奥提
Look, Octi.
那些老鼠在跳康康舞呢
Those mice are can-can dancing.
泡泡 快醒醒呀
Bubbles, please.
你再敢碰一下
Touch me again,
老娘就废了你
and I will end you.
离基妮老师点名 还有点时间
There's still time before Ms. Keane takes attendance.
开始计时
Start the clock.
又是一顿美味的大餐
Ah, another stunning meal.
由主厨尤...
Perfected by...
谢谢您的早餐 教授 爱你哟
Thanks for breakfast, Professor! I love you!
你怎么啦 市民
What's the problem, citizen?
我的风筝卡在树上了
My kite's stuck in a tree,
而且我的猫 卡在风筝上了
and my cat's stuck on a kite.
搞定 给你
Here you go.
求 帮 忙 呀
He-e-e-e-e-lp!
您怎么啦
What's wrong?
我过不去马路啦
I can't cross the street.
先生 我现在抬你飞过去
Sir, I'm gonna have to carry you.
我自己能走 谢谢你
I can walk myself, thank you.
- 但是 - 谢谢你
- But... - Thank you.
停车
很好 您走得很好 就这样啦 再见
Okay, good walking. There you go. Bye.
嘿 花花
Oh, Bloosom,
你能不能
Could you, uh...
谢谢啦
Well, thanks.
我能准时赶到啦
I'm gonna make it!
我的作业忘带啦
My homework!
太棒啦
Yes! Yes!
我成功啦 耶
I made it! Oh, yeah!
今天是星期六 对吧
It's Saturday, isn't it?
其实 是星期日啦
Sunday, actually.
你昨天也这样做来着
You did this yesterday, too.
我开始觉得 你不太正常了
I'm starting to think you have a problem.
我要去睡个回笼觉
I'm going back to bed.
电影精选列表