-他来 了-是的,是的
- He's arrived - Yes, yes.
他在那。 他在这里。 那里! 你看? 等等。
There he is. He's here. There! You see? etc.
我看到了另一个!
I see the other one!
停止!
Stop!
-留在别人后面。
- Stay behind the others.
它是什么?
What is it?
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
他有一个手提箱
He's got a suitcase
那里!
There!
- 不许动。 - 你在这里做什么?
- Don't move. - What are you doing here?
啊......什么都没有。 给我一点时间...
Ah... nothing. Give me a moment...
我可以解释一切
I can explain everything
我们要打开他的手提箱吗?
We'll open his suitcase?
是的!
Yes!
而且你的法语不好。
And your French is not good.
对不起,我们被迫利用你的光。
I'm sorry, we were forced to take advantage of your light.
飞机失油了。
The plane was losing fuel.
恐怕我应该......再走八十英里。
I'm afraid I'm supposed to be... eighty miles further on.
你以为...你能告诉我我在哪里吗?
Do you think... could you tell me where I am?
您已降落在一个名为StBeno?t的村庄附近。 它靠近一个叫做普瓦捷(Poitiers)的小镇,好吗?
You've landed near a village called St Beno?t. It's close to a town called Poitiers, all right?
是的,我想我听说过,你知道...
Yes, I think I have heard of it, you know...
那么,我看起来如何?
So, how do I look?
我宁愿不要太近地看着你。 这是我们不需要冒险的要素。
I'd rather not look at you too closely. It's an element of risk we don't need to take.
以我的经验,如果您遵守规则,那将是最好的-的确是最好的。
In my experience, it's best - it really is best - if you just obey the rules.
我带你去村庄。 然后,您必须按照自己的方式行事。
I'll take you to the village. Then you must make your own way.
你来这里多久了?
How long have you been here?
大约一年,断断续续。
About a year, off and on.
大家都好吗
How's everyone at home?
他们很好。
They're fine.
老板?
The boss?
他没事。 他,嗯...给了我机场的袖扣。
He's fine. He, um... gave me some cufflinks at the aerodrome.
告诉我我的机会。
Told me my chances.
五十五?
Fifty-fifty?
- 是的。 -他失去联♥系♥了。
- Yes. - He's getting out of touch.
最近怎么样
How's it been?
好吧...德国人还在这里
Well... the Germans are still here
好吧,我想那是我们的简要介绍。 把它们放在这里...让它们占据。
Well, I suppose that's our brief. Keep them here... keep them occupied.
-请将它们放在前面。 -这项工作最糟糕的事情。
- Keep them from the front. - Worst thing about the job.
您越成功,持续的时间就越长。
The more successful you are, the longer it goes on.
一个朋友...
A friend...
一位曾经在这里说过的朋友说:“永远不要杀死德国人,要经常用腿开枪射击他。那样,他就必须去医院照顾他;
a friend who was here used to say, "Never kill a German,
always shoot him in the leg. That way, he goes to hospital, where he has to be looked after;
他会耗尽敌人的资源。
he'll use up enemy resources.
但是死去的士兵被遗忘了......并被替换了。”
But a dead soldier is forgotten... and replaced."
- 正确的。 走吧.. .-好的
- Right. Let's go... - Okay.
再见...,祝你好运,是吗?
Goodbye... and good luck, eh?
咖啡厅是糟糕的聚会场所-安全性远不如看上去。
Cafés are bad meeting places - much less safe than they seem.
而且不要靠近布尔日,这对我们来说是非常不好的。
And don't go near Bourges, it's very bad for us.
并且不要在牙膏管中携带任何东西-这是它们看上去的第一个地方。
And don't carry anything in toothpaste tubes - it's the first place they look.
并且不要笑太多。 一个英国人的笑声听起来并不一样。
And don't laugh too much. An Englishman's laugh just doesn't sound the same.
他们还在教你厕所里的广播吗?
Are they still teaching you to broadcast on the lavatory?
- 是的。 -好吧,不要。
- Yes. - Well, don't.
整个躲闪已经严重过时了。
The whole dodge is badly out of date.
盖世太保已经进入盥洗室整整两个月了。
Gestapo have been crashing into lavatories for a full two months now.
切勿沿着普瓦捷的山谷之路走。 我会告诉你这条路。
Never take the valley road beyond Poitiers. I'll show you the side road.
就是这样,真的。 其余的,您知道...或将学习。
And that's it, really. The rest, you know... or will learn.
出去。
Get out.
你的枪在哪里?
Where's your gun?
- 我们走吧。 来吧。 -对不起...我很抱歉...
- Let's get going. Come on. - I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...
-我好害怕! - 我们走吧。 迅速地。
- I'm so frightened! - Let's get going. Quickly.
我不是代理商,我只是快递员,我只是将消息传送到某些电路。
I'm not an agent, I'm only a courier, I just carry messages to certain circuits.
今晚我来了-这是我的第一滴-真的没有其他人了。
I came tonight - it's my first drop - there's literally no-one else.
我不能告诉你普瓦捷的烂摊子!
I can't tell you the mess in Poitiers!
我告诉过我的亲朋好友,今天他被带到Buchenwald,他是无线运营商。
My- my f-friend that I told you about, he's been taken to Buchenwald today,
他的名字叫托尼。
he was the wireless operator. His name is Tony...
-我要说.. .-不能说。
- I need to talk... - Can't talk.
我需要谈一谈,有什么意义,遵守规则有什么意义?
I need to talk, What's the point, what's the point of following the rules?
我不想......死。 我不想,不想那样死......
I don't... want to die. I don't, don't want to die like that...
联♥合♥国♥cielpommelé。
Un ciel pommelé.
我们怎么称呼它?
What do we call it?
鲭鱼的天空。
A mackerel sky.
嗯...
Hm...
我不必继续。 如果您愿意,我会留下。
I don't have to go on. I'll stay if you like.
-您有代号♥吗? -是的,它是“ Lazar”。
- Do you have a code-name? - Yes, it's "Lazar".
嗯
Hm.
- 你想喝点茶吗? -是的,非常。
- Would you like some tea? - Yes, very much.
我对吗? 这是您的第一次旅行吗?
Am I right? Is this your first trip?
卓悦苏珊
Bonjour Susan.
你好。
Bonjour.
- 你好! - 你好...
- Bonjour! - Bonjour...
啊,卓悦,苏珊。
Ah, bonjour, Susan.
祝你好运,维龙先生。
Bonjour, Monsieur Villon.
我只是在看帖子。
I was just going through the post.
昨天的发货-到那儿了吗?
And yesterday's shipment - it got there okay?
是的。
Yes.
互惠生。
Au revoir.
他死了!
He's dead!
是的。 他死了。
Yes. He's dead.
啊! 布罗克
Ah! Brock.
- 早上好。 - 早晨。
- Good morning. - Morning.
恐怕这是三秘的东西。
This is very much Third Secretary stuff, I'm afraid.
有一个名叫拉德利的人......死在休息室里。
There's a man called Radley... dropped dead in the foyer.
英国人。 您介意兑现荣誉吗?
British. Would you mind doing the honours?
- 一点也不。 - 非常感谢。
- Not at all. - Thanks a lot.
哦-顺便说一句,有一个寡妇。
Oh - there's a widow, by the way.
真的吗?
Really?
英国大使♥馆♥。
British Embassy.
心脏病发作。
Heart attack.
-寡妇? -那边,先生。
- And the widow? - Over there, sir.
拉德利太太?
Mrs Radley?
恐怕你丈夫心脏病发作。
I'm afraid your husband's had a heart attack.
我是这么想的。
I thought so.
使♥馆♥的每个人都将竭尽所能。
Everyone at the Embassy will do all they can.
警♥察♥现在想把尸体拿走。
The police would now like to take the body away.
我会和他们一起去。
I shall go with them.
当然,我的意思是,如果您愿意,欢迎您,如果...
Or course, I mean, you're welcome, if you'd like, if you want to...
跟我一起去mort房♥...
come with me to the mortuary...
不。
No.
我相信你能应付。
I'm sure you can cope.
谢谢
Merci.
布罗克先生。
Mr Brock.
我会看到你吗? 你会来使♥馆♥吗?
Will I see you? Will you come to the Embassy?
是的当然。 这不应该花很长时间。
Yes, of course. This shouldn't take long.
啊,布洛克。 加入我们。 不客气。
Ah, Brock. Join us. You're welcome.
大使。
Ambassador.
我刚刚向拉德利夫人转达了政♥府♥的慰问。
I've just been conveying to Mrs Radley the government's condolences.
独特的令人沮丧的体验。
A uniquely upsetting experience.
相当。
Quite.
但至少对他而言,这是无痛的。
But at least for him, it was painless.
我希望。 他正在收拾汽车。 我们计划在今天早上出发。
I would hope. He was packing the car. We were planning to move on this morning.
我们只有两个星期的时间......我们希望能因斯布鲁克(Innsbruck)-至少要维持我们的旅行津贴。
We only had two weeks... we were hoping to make Innsbruck - at least if our travel allowance would last.
这是自战争以来我们的第一个假期。
It was our first holiday since the war.
布罗克,一条手帕。
Brock, a handkerchief.
不。
No.
我......被说服选择了防腐剂。
I was... persuaded to opt for an embalming.
恐怕这可能会使您付出一些小的额外费用。
I'm afraid it may involve you in some small extra cost.
对不起,但是您必须解释这一点。
Excuse me, but you'll have to explain the point.
- 我很抱歉? -我说的是防腐。
- I'm sorry? - Of the embalming, I mean.
好吧-嗯-特别是在夏天,它避免了身体在不好的时刻爆♥炸♥的可能性。
Well - ah - particularly in the summer, it avoids a possibility of the body exploding at a bad moment.
我的意思是,任何时刻都会很糟糕,这不用说,而是-在飞机上。
I mean, any moment would be bad, that goes without saying, but - on the aeroplane, say.
我懂了。
电影精选列表