Ten, nine, eight, seven,
十 九 八 七
six, five, four, three...
六 五 四 三...
One.
一
I am truly sorry for what we've had to do.
我很报歉 但我们必须这么做
But we had no choice.
除此之外 我们别无选择
When you get angry, Bruce, when you're overcome by rage,
布鲁斯 当你生气或愤怒时
you are a force of destruction.
你就会变成一个破坏者
O most divine creator,
啊!伟大的创世主
I seek thy hand,
我祈求你的帮助
and pray for the health of Sakaar,
愿您保佑我们这四分五裂的
for we are a divided and dying world.
萨卡人能够和谐 统一
Through the ancient prophets,
我们从古老的预言得知
you have promised us a warrior saviour.
您会派一名拯救者给我们
You fear nothing
你什么都不怕
and even the mightiest heroes of Earth cannot deter you.
就算是地球上最强的勇士也阻挡不了你
A warrior who looks into the eyes of death and stands his ground.
一个敢于直视死神之眼的勇士 挺立在大地之上!
The madder you get, the stronger you get,
你越愤怒就越强大
and there is no limit to your rage.
而你的愤怒是没有极限的
A warrior with boundless strength whose power knows no end.
一个有着无穷无尽力量的勇士
We picked your destination carefully.
所以我们精心地为你挑选了目的地
A planet full of vegetation and game, no intelligent life-forms.
一个充满了植被和竞技的星球 没有任何智慧生物的存在
There will be no one there to hurt you and no one you can hurt.
在那儿 没有人可以伤害你
Warning. Guidance system off-line. Trajectory altered.
警报!导航系统离线 航道改变
I know you must hate us, Bruce,
布鲁斯 我知道你会恨我们
but you always said you wanted to be left alone.
但你也常说你希望一个人生活
May you finally find peace.
希望能如你所愿!
And this warrior shall strike down all evil,
这名勇士将打败所有邪恶
unite all kingdoms,
统一各国
and through his blood shall restore life to all of Sakaar.
他的血液 能让萨卡星球恢复生机
O most divine creator,
噢 伟大的创世主
deliver to us our saviour, the Sakaarson.
请赐给萨卡人拯救者吧
By order of the Lord Emperor of Sakaar,
奉萨卡国王之命
all debris of value which exits
只要是在大门出现的
the Great Portal is Imperial property.
任何有价值的东西 都是国王的财产
Isn't right.
.不是的
First finders, that is the law. He belongs to us!
是我们先找到的 照规矩他应该是我们的!
Enough. Now kneel.
够了!给我跪下
The talkbots have reached your brain by now, beast,
怪物 语言译码已经进入你的大脑
which means you understand me.
意味着你可以听懂我的话
So, on your knees.
所以 给我跪下
Kneel.
跪下!
Close enough.
这才够虔诚
No, no. Miek no good. Miek dies easy.
不 不 迈克不行的!迈克很快就会死的
Somebody break the door.
谁能摧毁这道门
Let Miek out! You, brick man, knock it open!
放迈克出去 就是你 石头人 把它打开!
Sit down.
淡定!
But Miek not a fighter. Miek a hider.
但我不是格斗士 只是个小蜜蜂
Very thin-shelled and very...
我非常单薄 非常...
Hey, look. That one awake.
嘿!瞧 那只家伙醒了
You, snap your chains! Free us!
你!扯断你的锁链 然后放了我们
That's enough, Miek.
够了 迈克
You won't regain your full strength for a while,
你的能量还不能完全恢复
an unfortunate effect of passing through the Portal.
因为穿过大门不幸留下的后遗症所导致的
I am Laven. Where am I?
我是莱文. 我在哪里?
Inside an Imperial transport. You've been sold as a slave.
在国王的运输船里 你已被卖♥♥身为奴
The Hulk is no one's slave!
绿巨人不是任何人的奴隶!
Easy. Hulk, is it?
放松点 绿巨人 行吗?
Those chains are Shadowforged. They're unbreakable.
这些锁链是玄铁铸造 是牢不可破的
You need to save your strength for the games.
你得为比赛保存点能量
Games?
比赛?
We are en route to the coliseum,
我们正在去格斗场的路上
where our deaths are scheduled for today's entertainment.
在那儿我们的死亡会成为他们的乐趣
Miek a hider, not a fighter.
但是我只是个虫子 不会打啊!
Today, we are all fighters, Miek.
今天 我们都是格斗士 迈克
And we must stand together if we hope to survive this.
如果我们想在比赛中活下来 我们就要团结起来
You have a plan? Yes, Korg, I do.
你有什么计划吗?是的 考格 我有
We'll use your strength and endurance to our advantage
我们会把你的力气及忍♥耐力变成我们的优势
by having you hold the front line.
你站在最前线
You'll be tasked with weakening our opponents.
你的任务就是削弱敌人
Hulk, we'll need you to fight alongside him.
绿巨人 我们需要你和他并肩作战
Hiroim, your battles during the Spike Wars are legendary.
西罗尹 你在斯巴克战役中创造了传奇
You bring obvious skill as well as speed and agility.
你很有经验而且动作敏捷迅速
I am proficient in hand-to-hand combat.
我擅长近身战
I, too, should be on the front line.
我也应该在前线
You serve best in second position, along with Hiroim and myself.
你 西罗尹还有我 最好在二线
Miek, you and the other natives
迈克 你和其他的土著人
will join Elloe in the final position.
跟爱罗在最后防线上
No, no, no! We object!
不 不 不 我们反对!
We are hived. He is outcast.
我们才是一个团体 但他得一个人
Have you heard nothing I've said? We fight as a team or we die.
你没听到我说的话?我们要团结作战 否则只有死路一条!
You demand too much.
你要求得太多!
Especially for one who has served the Red King.
尤其是对一个曾为红帝王效力的人来说
How dare you question his loyalty!
你怎么敢怀疑他的忠诚!
Commander Laven is only a prisoner
指挥官莱文虽然成为了囚犯
because he joined the resistance to
但他曾参加过
fight against that bloody tyrant.
反抗暴君的起义
It's all right, Elloe. The time for talking is over.
没错!爱罗 谈话到此为止
We've arrived.
我们到了
Greetings, citizens and Oligarchs.
各位观众 来宾!
Welcome to the Crown City Coliseum!
欢迎来到皇家格斗场
Allow me to introduce today's contenders,
请让我来介绍今天的选手
the gladiators.
格斗士们!
Hoping they live longer than the last ones.
希望他们能活得久一点
And now, allow me to introduce their opponents,
现在 请让我来介绍他们的对手
red hot and ready to rumble,
红池已经开始沸腾了
the Kronans!
克朗人
No. It can't be.
额滴神啊!不可能
Margus?
马加斯?
Margus, I thought you were all dead.
马加斯? 我以为你死了
What...
什么?!
Hulk! Get back over here!
绿巨人 快回来
Korg is down. Not so good.
考格倒了 大事不妙啊!
You got your wish, Android. Now we're the front line.
如你所愿了 安智德 我们现在在前线了
Good. No, Android! Not yet!
很好 不要啊 安智德 还不是时候!
Move!
快走
Laven!
莱文
We have to help him!
我们得帮助他
We do not take orders from Imperials.
我们从来不听别人的命令
Let's get the one that's down.
走 去干那个倒下的
We can finish it!
我们能搞定的!
The natives are down.
土著人也倒下了!
Very messy. Should have been hiders.
真是一团糟 应该藏起来的
Look out!
小心!
Hiroim!
西罗尹!
Korg, we can't defeat them. Only you can.
考格 我们打不过他们 只有你行了
They are my brothers.
可他们是我的兄弟
They used to be. Their minds are gone. Korg, please!
曾经是 但他们的思想已经被控制了 求求你!考格
No.
不
Laven!
莱文!
No. No. Margus, stop this.
不 不 马加斯 住手
You have to listen to me. Please!
你得听我的 求你了
Brother!
兄弟
Hurry! Faster! The Red King will see us!
快 再快点!红帝王会发现我们的
Red King?
红帝王?
There. This is his planet. We just living here.
在那 这是他的星球 我们只是他的奴隶
Well, sire? Not bad.
感觉如何 陛下?还不错
But what about the green one there? Does he not fight?
但那个绿家伙呢?他不参加?
He'll fight.
他会的
Finally! What?
终于!什么?
Now I know who to smash!
现在我知道我的目标是谁了