孩子没事吧?
Is the baby okay?
什么?
What?
孩子没事吧?
Is the baby okay?
是的
Yeah.
是的 她没事
Oh, yeah. She's fine.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我只是查看一下
I was just checking on her.
过来
Come.
我得再忙一会儿
I just have to work here a little bit longer.
你接着睡
Go back to sleep.
你得放松
You have to relax.
你应该睡会儿
You should sleep.
是
Yeah.
嘘
Shh.
嗯
Hmm.
放松
Relax.
好点儿?
Better?
嘘
Shh.
你可以抱她一会儿么?
Can you take her for a minute?
好 - 我要给她换衣服
Okay. - I'm gonna change her.
好的
All right.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿
Hey, whoa.
嘿 嘿 没事的
Hey, hey, it's okay.
嘘
Shh.
没事的
It's okay.
你知道你该干什么 对么?
You know what you have to do, right?
受害者必须是个妓♥女♥ 但哪种类型?
The victim has to be a prostitute, but what type?
而且她得讲英语
And she has to speak English.
恐惧必须是英语的
The terror must be in English.
一旦冰锥显露
Once the ice pick makes its appearance, though
她可能会试图逃跑或呼救
she'll probably try to run and scream.
无论如何 第一步是把她
In any case, the first step is to get her
绑起来并且封嘴
tied up and gagged,
意思是性♥虐♥
that means S&M.
当然 需要换一次衣服
Of course, you need a change of clothes.
毫无疑问会有很多血
There will definitely be a lot of blood.
嘿 车子什么时候到?
Hey, what time is the car coming?
3点
3:00.
好的
Okay.
你一到那就会给我打电♥话♥?
Will you call me as soon as you get there?
嗯
Uh-hmm.
嗯?
Uh-hmm?
你随时可以给我电♥话♥ 好吗?
You can call me anytime, okay?
好
Yeah.
我是说 你随时都可以
I mean, you can call me anytime.
我是认真的 好吗?
I mean it, okay?
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我也会想你
I'm gonna miss you too.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
嘿 你入住了?
Hey, did you check in?
是 是 我刚进房♥间
Yeah. Yeah, I just got to my room.
怎么样?
How is it?
很好 比较小 没什么特别
It's good. It's small. Nothing fancy.
他们不能给你个更好点的地方?
They couldn't put you up somewhere nicer?
不用 挺好 我会很忙 你知道
No, It's fine. I'll be busy, you know,
不会在房♥间里呆很久
I won't be in the room much.
你需要为今晚的会议做些准备么?
Do you have to do anything for the conference tonight?
不用
No.
不用 明天之前没有会面
No, no meetings till tomorrow.
不过 不过我得去吃晚饭
But, uh, But, I gotta go to dinner.
我只想打电♥话♥ 告诉你我入住了
I just wanted to call, let you know that I got in.
好吧 那么 玩得开心 我们想你
Okay. Well, have fun. We miss you.
好的 我也想你们 我得挂了
Okay. I miss you, too. I gotta run.
等一下 等一下 我去抱孩子
Hold on. Hold on. Let me get the baby.
等等 我...
Hey, wait, I...
说 " 嗨 爸爸 " 来吧
Say, "Hi, Daddy." Come on.
说: " 嗨 爸爸 " 她有点害羞
Say, "Hi, Daddy." She's being shy.
好吧 我们爱你
Well, we love you.
你在那边要尽量放松 好吗?
Try to relax while you're there, okay?
好的 嘿 听着 比尔到门口了
Okay. Hey, listen, Bill's at the door.
我不想让他们等我
I don't wanna keep the other guys waiting.
好的 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
好了 我爱你
All right. I love you.
我很爱 很爱你们两个
I love you both very, very much.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you. I love you.
拜
Bye-bye.
拜
Bye.
我以前从没玩过性♥虐♥
I've never done S&M before
不过我可以要求把你绑起来 是么?
but I can ask to tie you up, right?
我从没玩过性♥虐♥ 但我可以把你绑起来?
I've never done S&M before, but can I tie you up?
哦 就在那里
Oh, it's just there.
当然
Sure.
你先请
Oh, after you. Huh.
你愿意的话可以把衣服脱了
You can undress if you like, sure.
我觉得你非常好
I think you're very nice.
是
Yeah.
噢 真的?
Oh, really?
世界真小
Small town.
你什么情况?
What about you?
哦 市区?
Oh, the city, huh?
我在市区有很多朋友
Many of my friends live in the city.
我只是觉得这真的是...
I just think it's really...
清扫 清扫 清扫
Clean, clean, clean.
清扫 清扫
Clean, clean.
全程用时减去清扫时间 14分45秒
Full run time minus cleanup, 14 minutes, 45 seconds.
咚 咚 咚
Knock, knock, knock.
嗨
Hello.
请进
Come in.
嗨
Hi.
我有一个明天晚上的预约
I have an appointment tomorrow night.
我在想我可否变更到今晚
I was wondering if I can change it to tonight.
哪家酒店 先生?
Which hotel, sir?
王子酒店
The Prince.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果你能给我房♥间号♥
If I may ask your room number,
我们会尽快回电确认
we'll ring you right back to confirm.
2902.
谢谢您
Thank you.
喂
Hello.
抱歉让您久等 - 没事
Sorry to keep you waiting. - No.
你预约的姑娘
The girl you made your appointment with
几个小时之内没有空
won't be available for a few hours.
嗯
Uh-hmm.
您想等她呢
Would you like to wait for her
还是我们现在派另外一个姑娘过去?
or would you like us to send you a different girl right now?
哦 不用
Uh, no.
派一个马上能来的
Send the one that can come right away.
她大约一小时内会到你的房♥间
She'll be at your room in approximately an hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是杰姬 请留言
It's Jackie. Leave a message.
嘿! 我好几天没你的消息了
Hey! I haven't heard from you in days.
那天晚上我的钱他妈的哪去了?
Where the fuck is my money from the other night?
你今天工作么?出他妈什么事了?
You working today? What the fuck is up?
行了 你♥他♥妈♥的给我回电♥话♥ 好嘛?
Well, give me a fucking call, okay?
我今晚给你安排了个活儿
I got you down for an appointment tonight.
我他么对上帝发誓
I swear to fucking Christ.
如果你屏蔽我的电♥话♥
If you're just screening my call...
我是杰姬 请留言
It's Jackie. Leave a message.
好吧 瞧瞧你的破机器
Okay, look, your fucking machine.
我掉线了 打开的你的传呼机