片头 人♥质♥
你好 嘿 尤瑞
hello hey,Yury
查理 觉得怎么样
charlie why do you say will?
漫长的夜晚 最近有点忙
slow night i got a kind of busy about ten month ago
今年冬天是最冷的一年了
this winter colds are just the worst
跟你说 我现在慢慢的又不忙了 不用倒班 就快要回到正轨了
you know, my shift, moving it slower, i gotta be going backwards
准备好没? 搞起了...
tI'me to play, you ready?
算了吧 我现在有点忙
i'm kinda of busy right now
你要整点儿派不?
you want some pie?
派? 算了吧...
pie? no...
我只想要点咖啡喝 我帮你弄去
just wanna some coffee Could I?
那个派放那儿多久了?
how long does that pie sits in out there?
就在我刚要忙起来之前做的 新鲜的派...好么
i just made, fresh pie,right before i got busy, well...
嗨, 威尔·亚伦
hi Will Aaron
还要再来点咖啡不?
want some more coffee?
你貌似还没有加咖啡给我吧?
you havnt even put any coffee in the cup yet, alright?
亚伦 你乱搞什么呢你?
god damn it, Aaron
你还是搞点咖啡给我吧?
umm.....are preparing with some of the coffee?
我...我今天有点不在状态 你懂的吧...不好意思
sorry, i am...i'm not real waited today, you know what i mean
要奶油和糖不? 你到底要不要糖和奶油?
more cream and sugar? you want cream and sugar with your coffee?
就这么喝吧 不要了
take as it is
该谁走了? (一语双关 不只是象棋 暗指谁先动)嗯? 查理...
whose move is it? uhhn? charlie...
查理? 查理... 该谁走了?
charlie? charlie... whose move is it?
该你走 确保你走对了
your move, make sure you move well
(嗯对 周二晚上...)
(thats right, tuesday evening)
你怎么样了
how you doing
我去了餐厅 一团糟简直是
i'm down to the Dinner, its so mess
那肯定
well, guess its necessary
我已经录过口供了
i already give the statement
我理解你最近很不幸
i understand you have been in a tough tI'me lately
可以这么说吧 只是为了好好工作维持生计而已
you could say that, or can just do extra jobs try to keep my head above water
你觉得查理怎么样
you like charlie?
所有人都挺喜欢查理的
everybody likes Charlie
有没有哪点让你不喜欢他的? 或者有什么不正常的
anything you dont like about hI'm? anything unusual?
比如 我不知道
like what? i dont know
比如像你压根儿没想到的 发生在餐厅的事情
kind of the thing maybe you wonldnt expect at all at that Dinner
你知道谁是那儿的老板
you know who own this place
嗯 我知道 那天晚上都有谁在那
yep, i do... tell me who's there that night
慢慢来不着急 仔细想想
just take your tI'me, think a minute
我...我不知道
i...iumm...i dont know
你啥意思啊你 不知道? 花那么多时间在那儿
what do you mean you dont know, spend enough tI'me there
那天晚上到底有哪些人
who's there that night
就几个吃饭的人
just customers
我要你告诉那天到底怎么变成那样的
I'm gonna need you how that all went down
晚上好 女士先生们
good evening ladies and gentleman
他妈的怎么了?
what the hell is this?
操♥你♥妈♥的看不出来这是在打劫吗? 老东西
old folk, that is fucking obvious mate
所有人都滚去角落里去 快点
Ok, everyone in the corner Move!
动起来 老子不说第二次
on your feet, I'm not gonna say it again
滚去角落 快
get in the corner Move, come on
快点给老子走 听到没你♥他♥妈♥的快走
now! lets go on your feet, lets go on your way
听着 都给老子好好的待着 否则你们完蛋了
right, if you are smart, you will be scared, if you not, you should be
莫当英雄 否则让你们变坟墓
i dont want any heroes, i dont want any graves
听我说的做 你们就能完整的走出这里
you hear what i say when i say, and everybody will be able to walk out of here
你听到没 老骨头? 听到了
you got that, geezer? yep
完完全全照我说的做 否则老子把你射到墙上去
exactly as i say or i'll blow you against that fucking wall
好 如果你想合作 就自己从里面走出来
now, if you be so kind to asisst, step out behind there
快走 我屁♥股♥这脱臼了
lets go my hip
(紧急报案 什么事)
(I'm on emergency, whats your need to call)
乖儿子 快走
alright son, on your feet, lets go...move
胆小鬼 来 跟我走...对对 这才乖
hey chicky, lets go, come on, thats a good girl
躲在那里帮不了你 照说的做
crawling there isnt gonna help you, doing what you are told might
对 就这样 你没事儿
there, thats alright, you will be fine
钱包 手表手♥机♥都放到包里
right, mobiles wacthes and wallets into the bag provided by my associate here
我知道你们很怕 但这是个好事 这样你们就不太可能做比较傻♥逼♥的事儿
now, i know you all sacred, thats a good thing,you are scared you're lot lessly likely to do something stupid
因为如果你想耍花招 我保证你会后悔
because if you think of doing sth stupid, i guarantee you will regret
如果有什么事情 我半秒都不要就瞄着你们开枪了
but only if for about half second it'll take me to turn,aI'm in your general direction and pull the trigger
我甚至比你们还不想在这里出现
i have no more desire to be here than you do
如果所有人都好好合作 我相信事情会变得很轻松
so,if everybody does what i say, things will come smoother.
12小时前
我没想到你会来
i didnt think you would come
我也是 就这么来了
me neither
我跟你保证 从现在开始所有的事都再会和以前一样了
i promise you everything is gonna be different now
我等下去接邦尼 可以吧?
we r gonna pick up bony inside ok
没问题 我只是...
yep i just...
我知道...我知道你在想什么...
i know...what you are thinking
之前都没做好 现在我怎么能做的好 对不?
cant yet done before, how might i be able to get it done now, is that right?
是的 你知道吧 当我们需要你的时候你要在身边
yep, you are gonna take responsibility, you know...
你要承担起这个责任
you are gonna be there when we need you
嗯 我犯了错也付出了代价
yea, i made mistakes and i paid for them
但是我知道现在什么更重要了
but i know whats I'mportant now
你不用担心 我以后再也再也不会偷车了
you dont have to worry, i promise i wont ever break into another car again
我今天比较空 如果你想来的话
i will have ultra sound appointment today if you wanna come
真的假的 那没有啥可以阻止我了...操...完了
you kidding me? try and stop me... ah shit
我才想起来我今天还要见帕特里克的朋友
I'm supposed to meet Patric's friend for a job interview
没事啊 那你去吧都已经约好了 不是什么大事儿
that alright, if you cant make it you cant make it, its not a big deal
不用 我可以重新安排一下 今天我还是跟你一起吧
no sure, i can re-schedule, I'm coming with you
操♥你♥妈♥的眼瞎了吗 傻♥逼♥
are you fucking blind, watch where you really going you stupid cow
你干啥 你才刚从监狱里出来5分钟 不值得这样
what you doing, you just got out 5 mins ago, please...its not worth it
(疯女人要来了...)
不好意思 鸡冻了... 哈喽~@$%#$
sorry... Hello$%#@$%#^.
日 邦尼 你吓死我了 你要干啥
jesus, Bony what are you trying to do with me
对不起 我就是太鸡冻了... 出狱感觉咋样 这自♥由♥的世界
I'm sorry, I'm just so exciting, how does it feel to be outside in a wild world
你懂的...其实在里面更安全...
you know, its also safe inside
是滴 我听说啊 一起洗澡的那种环境很不适合长得帅的男人啊
you are right...i heard those communal shower are really tough on the good-looking boy
好吧...是的
ok... really...oh come on...
那现在怎么搞...你要冲进宾馆享受你的时间了嘛?
what was the deal here? you wanna go into the hotel enjoy your big tI'me now?
我公♥寓♥被淹了 所以我就在这一直待到他们修好
my apartment is flooded, so I'm staying here until they fix it
那么 下一站去哪?
so...whats next?
把你在下个转弯处丢下去
drop you off the next corner
我之前跟说的那是有原因的
why would i tell ya?
奈杰尔 继续帮我们看着
Nigel, keep look up for us
谁是这老板? 谁的店?
now whos in charge here? who runs this place
我是
i do
是你这个主拐杖的怪胎? 后面是不是有有个保险柜
wow you a prop-geezer is there a safe in the back
带我过去
take me to it
保险柜开的 你♥他♥妈♥的自己去拿点东西赶紧滚吧
that is open, why dont you just take it and get hell out of here
我不说第二次 你要么带我去保险柜
I'm not gonna tell you again, or you can walk me to that safe
要么一枪打穿你的膝盖 你一边呆着去
or i can blow you next over the knees, and you can cool there
保险柜在后面办公室里
safe i back in the office
你先走 接着走
after you go on
就在那儿 打开
there it is open it
搞快 你这SB 站开
today you MARK backway
无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥ 这不是我要找的那个保险柜
that you cheeky bastard, this is not the safe I'm looking for
另外那个保险柜呢?
where is the care safe
我不知道你在说什么
i dont know what you talking about
不给你点颜色 你就不知道该搞什么了是吗?
if stop point out pressure, that dont know what exactly whats going on where near
我可是个值得你想念的骗子 不好意思 你被识破了
look I'm some fig con can miss about, i apologize
说吧 那个保险柜在哪儿 真的那个
now where is the safe the real one
就是那个值你一条腿的保险柜
the one that says you get a key of your fucking leg
打开它 打不开
open it cant do it
你再说一次? 我打不开 这是定时锁
excuse me i cant open, its on tI'me lock
只有到晚上12点才打的开 这可不是个假锁
i cant open until mid night, this guys it true
草草草
fuck fuck.....
继续看着
keep an eye
怎么了? 应该在一个小时之内搞定的
whats going on, its meant to be quicker than an hour
保险柜有时间锁
safe is on the tI'me lock
滚开 你确定? 这绝对是时间锁 所以...我他妈的绝对肯定
fuck off, are you sure? well, this is tI'me lock on it all,so yep,I'm pretty fuckin sure
设的几点? 午夜12点
whats tI'me it sets for? mid night
12点? 我估计这就是为什么他跟你说 要你♥他♥妈♥的12点差2分的时候开始行动
mid night? i suppose that is why you are told pull it 2 minutes before fuckin mid night
还有30分钟 你想怎么办
thirty minutes, so what you wanna do?
我们坐等12点 等一小时