试击球 吉利斯今日击出的第一球
...test cricket, and the first ball the day from Gillies.
迪伦
Dylan!
迪伦
Dylan!
迪伦
Dylan!
克莱夫
Clive!
克莱夫
Clive!
待会儿见
See ya later.
嗨 迪伦 好漂亮的电♥话♥
Hey, Dylan. Nice phone.
你在等1997年的电♥话♥吗
You expecting a call from 1997?
- 停 快停了 停下 - 确定
- Make it stop! Make it stop! - Seriously?
各位早上好 你们知道的
Good morning, everybody. You know the drill.
户外活动时间到了
It's sombrero time.
所有的爪机都太扫户外活动的兴 叽叽叽叽
All devices in the Sombrero of Joy. Ay-kay-kay-kay-kay-kay!
谢谢女士们
Thank you, señoras.
今早各位感觉如何呢 大家都好吗
Are you well this morning, everybody? Everyone well, are they?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
凯文 手♥机♥交出来吧 谢谢
Kevin. Payload, please. Thank you, Kevin.
- 等等 - 拿来吧
- Wait. - Here we go.
- 好 - 谢谢 还有别的吗
- Yeah. - Thank you. Anything else?
- 我寻思着可能还有吧 - 好吧
- I thought there might be. - Yeah.
- 掌机 真是怀旧啊 - 还有这个
- Game Boy. That's old-school. - And that.
- 是不是还有几台啊 - 抱歉 还真有
- There's probably a couple more. - Oh, sorry. Got one more.
又是一台手♥机♥ 人手两部是标配
One more phone. Everyone needs two.
都在这了吗 至少你还看书了 书名是
Are we done? At least you're reading your books, which is...
十分感谢 各位
Thank you very much. Everybody...
今天早晨 我们先来个小测验
This morning, we shall start with a pop quiz.
上当啦 其实我们今天是要出去玩
Psyched! We're actually gonna have some fun today.
我在墨尔本有个年轻老师
I have a student teacher from Melbourne.
各位 欢迎 杰思罗
Please, everyone, say hello to Jethro.
- 你好 杰思罗 - 孩子们大家好
- Hi, Jethro. - Hi, kids.
我们去大礼堂 大家起身
We're gonna head to the hall. Everyone out of your chairs.
静静地过去
We'll make our way quietly.
今天 我要教大家
Today, I'm going to teach you
怎么做完美的纸飞机
how to make the perfect paper plane.
好了 首先呢
Alright, so, first time,
你们想怎么折就怎么折
we're gonna make it however you want.
随便怎么设计 随你喜欢
You can do it your own design, whatever you like.
我们把这些纸张发下去 开始吧
We'll just pass these around. Pass those around. There you go.
随后呢 我就教你们一点小技巧
And then I'll teach you some tips a bit later.
到底谁会折出最棒的纸飞机呢
So who's gonna make the best paper plane?
我我我
I'm gonna make the best paper plane.
- 难道不该是我吗 - 你 算了吧
- Not me. - Not you? Come on!
你们的信心哪去啦
Where's your confidence?
人们觉得他们的纸飞机到底能飞多远呢
So how far do people think they can get their planes?
- 10米吗 还是5米 - 50米
- 10 metres? 5 metres? - 50.
50米 梦想远大
50? You're dreaming.
最远的纸飞机飞行记录是69.13米
The distance world record for a paper plane is 69.13 metres.
那可是很长的飞行距离
That's a long way.
要满足少年锦标赛的资格
To even qualify for the junior championship,
你至少要达到25米
you need to hit at least 25 metres,
也就是说要飞过这堵墙
which would mean it'd have to go over that wall
再往阳台飞一段
and halfway down the veranda.
大家都知道自己该干嘛了吗
Does anyone reckon they could do that?
我们能办到的
- We could do that.
你们觉得能飞过那堵墙吗
You reckon you can get it past that wall?
能 能
- We can do that. We can do that.
你们觉得你们能办到
You reckon you can do that? We'll see.
我知道我们该怎么做
- I know how we'll do it.
好啊 要是你们折好了 就举起纸飞机
Alright. If you're finished, hold up your paper plane.
这几架飞机可真不错啊
Oh, there's some good ones in there.
很好 来吧 来试飞
Pretty good. Alright! Get up. Let's do it.
大家都来 来吧
Everyone up. Let's go, people. Come on.
移开椅子
Come on. Move the chairs.
看看谁的飞得最远
We're gonna see who can go the furthest.
让我看看你们的飞机
Alright, let me see your planes.
很好 很棒 棒极了
Good. Good. Oh, that's good. Interesting. Nice.
好了 各就各位 听我口令
Nice. All ready? Ready to launch? On my count.
1 2 3
One, two, three!
起飞
Guys, come on!
真难以置信
That's incredible.
- 伙计 你叫什么名字 - 迪伦·韦伯
- What's your name, mate? - Dylan Webber.
有没有想过一次为职业
Thought about making a career out of this?
- 折纸飞机吗 - 是啊
- Making paper planes? - Yeah.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad.
- 你猜怎么着 - 怎么着
- Guess what. - What?
要是我能在周日的全国大赛上
If I can make a paper plane fly 25 metres
让我的纸飞机飞过25米远
in the state competition on Sunday,
我就能去参加在悉尼举办的澳洲青年锦标赛
I can make it to the Aussie junior championships in Sydney.
会很有趣的 我们能在周末多练练
It'll be really fun, and we can practise on the weekends.
- 我已经有了一些 - 什么 你在说什么
- I've already got a bit of a... - I'm sorry, what...? What?
- 干嘛 - 你今天没去上班 是吗
- What? - You didn't go to work today, did you?
你应该站起来走走
You've just gotta lift.
- 好的 - 嗯
- Okay. I know. - Yeah.
站起来了
Lifted.
现在 跟我说说你的纸飞机
Now. Tell me more about your paper plane.
还有什么25米
Tell me about the 25 metres.
要是我能做一家纸飞机飞过25米远
If I can make a paper plane fly 25 metres.
- 然后呢 - 我就有机会
- Yeah? - I might just get a chance to compete
能去参加悉尼的青年锦标赛
in the Aussie junior championships in Sydney.
- 真的吗 - 已经是真的了
- Will it? - Oh, it already did.
就是它了 在着陆前 有点儿
This was, of course, before the landing, which was a bit...
就靠它
You think?
我觉得 就是你折飞机的方式
Personally, I think it's the way that you fold the paper.
捏一捏
Pinching it, just...
- 让它有折痕 - 你是怎么知道这些的
- to make that crease. - How do you know all this?
这些折痕啊 折法啊什么的
Like, the... the creases and the folding and the...
妈妈教我的
Mum taught me.
我们晚饭吃什么
What are we gonna have for dinner?
不知道 你想吃什么
I don't know. What do you want?
随便
I don't mind. Oh.
这样如何
How does this sound for a plan?
你最爱吃的
Your favourite.
9 8 我们等不及
Nine, eight. We can't wait.
7 6 迪伦有妙招
Seven, six. Dylan's got tricks.
5 4 一飞飞到大门外
Five, four. Fly through the door!
3 2 1 让我们来一见分晓
Three, two, one. Okay. Let's get this party started.
- 好的 火箭等待发射 - 和好
- Yep. Rocking is about to commence. - Great.
- 来吧 - 走你
- Alright. - Here we go.
- 呃 小尴尬 - 再来一次
- Well, that was embarrassing. - Again.
再来一次
Again.
再来一次
Again.
再来一次
Again.
再来一次
Again!
你知不知道这个再来一次
You've got no idea how irritating that 'again' thing is,
有多让人心痒痒
by the way.
再来一次
Again.
- 我该怎么办 - 自己想办法
- What do I do? - You figure it out.
老师给的这种建议帮助可不大
That's not really helpful advice from a teacher.
作为你的老师
Well, as your teacher,
我在教你怎么开动大脑解决问题
I'm telling you to use your brain and figure it out.
我准备擦掉第三部分了 你们写完了吗
I'm about to rub out section three. Are we finished it?
- 完了 - 好
- Yes. - Brilliant!
我就是这么让一张纸飞过25米的
This is how I make a piece of paper fly 25 metres.
别再添乱了好吧 凯文
Try not to be annoying your whole life,
坐回椅子上去 伙计
Kevin. Back on your chair, mate.
好了 刚才讲到哪了
Right. Where were we?
- 再次见到你真开心 - 谢谢
- So lovely to see you again. - Thank you. My pleasure.
嗨 爷爷
Grandpa! Hi.
- 嘿 - 迪伦
- Hello. - Dylan!