我看了你的17份提案
Yours is the 17th proposal I'll be seeing
说实话 丝毫没有闪光点
and to be honest, not one has blown me away.
若你真想在布朗宁竞标中一鸣惊人
If you want to have a real shot at the Browning bid,
你就必须明白一点
you'll have to get one thing.
纳税人雇税务律师干什么
These aren't pit hands hiring a tax attorney
又不是给他们清理午餐发♥票♥
to scour their lunch receipts...
老天 我付你们这么多钱
Jesus Christ, I want one of you little boys
怎么就没一个有点脑子呢
to show me what I'm paying you for.
谨记 老板
Yes, ma'am.
资产八位数的公♥司♥为什么要招募人才
When I talk about an 8-figure company looking for
他们本可以找自己人
They can call their own,
你们要成熟一点
I'm talking about growing up,
要意识到美联储就是世界银行
realizing that the federal reserve is the world bank
是贷款给我们的大佬
loaning us money,
所以联邦政♥府♥就得援助他们
and our federal government has had to bail them out.
谨记 老板
Yes, ma'am.
我的意思是 抛弃了纳税人
This is the end of the world I'm talking about,
就等于世界末日
leaving the taxpayers
坦白讲 那些有钱人借的钱
and let's be frank, the well-to-do
永远也还不清
with a deficit that we'll never see paid back.
单是利息就能把人变成契奴
The interest alone turns us into indentured slaves,
到底要我强调多少遍
for fuck's sake...
现在说下编号♥吧
Now, let's talk numbers.
谨记 老板
Yes, ma'am.
1-3-7
1-3-7...
5-6-4
5-6-4...
美国重大新闻
3-0-1
3-0-1...
莱曼兄弟破产
凡是带有401编号♥的
We'll see every Tom, Dick and Harry
一律就是违约了
with a 401 get defaulted.
谨记 老板
Yes, ma'am.
约翰·普利蒂 每隔4-6小时日服一粒 治愈焦虑抑郁
警告
抑郁
幻觉
自杀念头
突然停药
是 老板 我要去洗澡了
Yes, ma'am. I'm stepping into the shower right now.
四十五分钟后见 多谢
I'll see you in 45. Thank you.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
我是瑞克
I'm Rick.
我是约翰
John.
你刚搬到404室吗
You just move into 404?
对 公♥寓♥不错
I did. Nice building.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是 约翰
Nice to meet you, John.
祝你一天愉快
Have a good day.
你也是
You too.
我是约翰 哪位
This is John.
早上好
Morning.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
约翰 克雷格小姐等着呢
John, Ms. Craig is waiting.
你要一五一十地告诉对方
I want you to look them in the eye and tell them
不要在个人所得税上弄虚作假
everyone cheats on their federal income taxes.
企业不欢迎这种人 而且现在有了网络
Nobody wants to pay them, and thanks to the internet,
众所周知 法律明令禁止逃税
everyone knows there's no law requiring them to do so.
但同时 你也得让他们知道
But tell them that your specialty as a tax attorney
你身为税务律师 专长钻法律的漏洞
is creating the loopholes while appearing under the radar.
只要有钱就不难办到
Which equals money.
那你对这项提案有何看法
What did you think of the proposal so far, though?
不如这样说吧
I think that there was not one single moment
平时你那猪脑子都塞些什么呢
where I truly felt you pull out your dick
也不想想怎么为律所做点实际贡献
and state what my firm brings to the table.
算了 好歹你还有时间重做一个
Thank god you have time to put together a new proposal.
克雷格小姐 您三点约了泰森先生
Ms. Craig, Mr. Tayson for 3:00.
以美好的错觉服人 约翰
Sell the illusion, John.
再努力一把
I'm expecting more.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你快到家了吗
Hey, are you on your way home?
我还有点事要做
Yeah, I'm just finishing some things up here for a while.
我走的时候打电♥话♥给你吧
I'll call you when I leave, all right?
我爱你
I love you.
药房♥打过电♥话♥来 你的药方开好了
The pharmacy called. Your prescription's ready.
所以你走的时候
So while you're out,
买♥♥些明天我们烧烤要用的东西
pick up what we need for the barbecue tomorrow.
别忘了我爸喜欢的
And don't forget the specific kind of steak
那种牛排 好吗
my dad likes, okay?
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
以美好的错觉服人
Sell the illusion.
真♥他♥妈♥不可思议
Un-fucking-believable.
今天我分别撞见了你三次
You know, I thought I saw you three separate times today.
但每次等我反应过来
But every time I'd turn to do a double take,
你就走了
you'd have your back to me.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我车♥库♥开门遥控器不管用
Oh, my garage door opener isn't working,
所以我就过来
so I thought I'd come by here,
看看你的是否能用 说不定是我输错了密♥码♥
check yours out and make sure I have the correct code.
得啦 伙计
Wake up, man.
我逗你玩的
I'm yanking your dick.
我在这工作 第一天上班
I work here. I started today.
老天
Jesus.
是啊 怎么这么巧
Yeah, I know. What are the chances?
真不可思议
That's unbelievable.
你在这上班吗 什么职位
You work here? In what capacity?
尽我最大的能力
Well, um, to the best of my abilities,
我是个律师
I'm an attorney.
我没有像这样子的
I don't have this.
自己的办公室
My office.
真是原生态
That's wild.
这边的视野绝对更甚一筹
You definitely have a better view than me.
你姓什么来着
What did you say your last name was?
普利蒂
Puliti.
乔纳森·普利蒂
Jonathan Puliti.
意大利人啊
Italian.
你爷爷一定叫你小约仔吧
Grandpa called you Johnny boy, I'll bet.
是爱尔兰人
Um, that's Irish.
普利蒂是爱尔兰姓氏吗
Puliti is Irish?
要是把昵称放名字后面的话
Putting "boy" after a name.
是丹尼仔
Danny boy.
那个 我还有一堆事要做
Look, I just got hit with a bunch of work here.
我得工作了
I should get back to it.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么这么孬 今天是周末啊
Are you a fucking pussy? It's friday.
约翰 我这周末在旧金山
John, I'm in San Francisco for the weekend.
把04年死因审理案的便携式文档
Have the 2004 inquests sent in a PDF
发给夏洛 她能好好准备一下
so Charlotte can look them over
以便在周二前完稿
and have the draft mocked up for Tuesday.
-是 老板 -你好
- Yes, ma'am. - Hello.
你好啊
Hello.
我是瑞克·卡森
Rick Carlson.
辛西娅·克雷格 欢迎加入
Cynthia Craig. Welcome aboard.
抱歉 还没机会自我介绍
Sorry I haven't had a chance to introduce myself to you.
一贯这么忙碌啊
Just one of those days?
忙个不停
One of those days.
我希望能尽快熟悉这里
I'm hoping to smooth some of that out around here.
我也满心期待
I'm counting on it.
芬克和迈耶为了留住你
Fink and Meyer put up a hell of a fight
可没少撕破脸啊
about not letting you go.
就在这聊呢还是出去逛逛
So you want to talk shop or get out of here?
你说什么
Excuse me?
今天是周末
It's friday night.
你肯定想好好享受生活吧
I'm sure you want to get your life.
电影精选列表