Hey, it's Marsh.
我是马什
Okay.
好吧
When are you just gonna give up on that thing and get a new one?
你打算什么时候丢掉它 买♥♥个新的
Well, you know me.
你了解我的
Love a lost cause.
就喜欢白忙活
Where are you off to?
你要去哪
Oh, new start down at Tonto National Forest.
通托国家森林起火了
Ate up 40,000 acres yesterday.
昨天烧掉了四万英亩的地
Fixing to triple that today.
今天估计还能翻个三倍
You got something to say to me before you walk out that door?
你出门之前有什么话要和我说吗
Well, I guess I said some shit last night I shouldn't have.
估计是昨晚我说了不该说的话吧
Yeah. You did.
没错
Why?
为什么
Because.
因为
Because what?
因为什么
'Cause you're smarter than I am, especially when we squabble.
因为你比我聪明 尤其是在我们吵架时
And it pisses me off.
这让我很恼火
Well, I can appreciate that.
我可以理解
I bet you can.
你肯定可以
I guess we both made some mistakes last night.
昨晚的事我们都有错
Yes, we did.
是的
Let's make better ones next time.
我们以后都注意点吧
Okay.
好
God, I love you, Manda-bear.
天 我好爱你 曼达熊宝
I love you, too, Shortstop.
我也爱你 游击手
See ya. See ya.
再见 再见
Bla-blow wants to go with you.
巴布罗想和你一起去
What did you say to me?
你说什么
Bla-blow wants to go with you.
巴布罗想和你一起去
Bla-blow wants to go with me?
巴布罗想和我一起去
Crazy little guy. Come here.
你个小屁孩 过来
Can you take this little stinker? Yeah.
把这个小臭鬼抱走 好
He's not a stinker.
他才不是臭鬼
No, you're a stinker. No, I'm not.
不 你是臭鬼 不 我不是
She's a stinker.
她才是
Bye. Say bye.
再见 说再见
Bla-blow says good-bye.
巴布罗说了再见
Put me down. Put me down.
放我下去 放我下去
Oh, boy.
我天
Go, Mack! Come on, buddy.
走啦 麦肯齐 快点 伙计
Get that can, would you?
把罐子拿上 好吧
Just 'cause you got a crack in your ass
别因为遇上点悲催事
don't make you a cripple, Jesse. You get it.
就这么怨天怨地的 杰西 你懂的
Air Attack Helicopter 741 en route with a full tank.
空中消防处直升机741号♥满缸前进中
Crew 7, can we get a ground fix on the fire?
7组 能得到起火点地面定位吗
Helicopter 741, this is Crew 7.
直升机741号♥ 这里是7组
Fire's running north-northwest two miles out from our location.
火势正向我们位置的西北偏北方两英里处蔓延
Copy that, Crew 7. Thank you.
收到 7组 谢谢
Confirmed. Clear to drop.
位置已确认 开始空投
Good work, 741.
做得好 741号♥
Copy that.
收到
You saw men, take five!
锯树队员们 休息一下
Bravo Squad, take five!
B队 休息一下
Powwow?
歇不
Breaky.
歇
Huddle up!
过来
Hey, agua me. Yeah.
帮我拿下水 好
Alpha!
A队
I've got to throw a new on the saw!
我得换个新锯子
Rosie.
罗斯
Hot sauce.
热死了
You look like a bag
你现在
of smashed assholes right now. You all right?
脸色也太差了 你还好吗
I had a crazy night, bro.
我昨晚疯了一夜 伙计
I finally hooked up with that gal Cheyanne.
我终于约到那个夏恩了
Yes! Cheyanne?
棒 夏恩
The Cheyanne? The girl from the Emporium with the tattoos and the beautiful eyes?
夏恩 商场里那个眼睛漂亮 有纹身的女孩
That's the one. Outstanding.
是她 牛啊
What's up? Dude, Whitted.
怎么了 伙计 威特德
Mack closed that girl from the Emporium last night.
麦肯齐昨晚约到了商场的那个女孩
Cheyanne?
夏恩
Yeah.
对
I see her at church now and again. She doesn't talk.
我偶尔会在教堂见到她 她都不说话
Yeah, she doesn't need to though, right?
反正她也不需要说话 对吧
I mean, like, unreal.
太不真实了
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Guys, guys! The man is clearly an artist.
伙计们 这家伙显然是个行家
Let him share his gift. MacKenzie, proceed.
让他分享一下泡妞大♥法♥吧 麦肯齐 说
I mean, she went full-blown medieval on me.
她直接就朝我扑过来了 很生猛的
I had to buckle in at one point.
我是不得不从了
Oh, God. I want to buckle in.
天啊 我也想从一回呢
I mean, there was just one thing that she said that just threw me, though.
只是她说的一句话惊到我了
Don't worry about it.
算了
What? Dude, you can't say
什么 伙计 你不能
there's something and then "Don't worry about it."
刚说个头 然后又来句"算了"吧
What was it?
是什么
All right, all right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Postcoital, we're laying in bed. I grab the remote.
事后 我们躺在床上 我拿过遥控器
Okay? I turn the TV on. I'm flipping through the channel.
我打开电视 换着台
I end up on an infomercial.
最后开始看专题广♥告♥片
In the background... there's Mount Rushmore.
背景是拉什莫尔山
And I'm trying to make conversation at this point.
这个时候我开始找话题
It's awkward.
太尴尬了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
And I'm like, "Wow, that's amazing."
我就说"看 好神奇啊"
Right.
好吧
Her rebuttal to this?
她的回应是
"Especially when you realize it's a natural thing."
"而且这还是自然景观呢"
What? What?
什么 什么
Oh, that's not good.
真不太妙
What?
什么
You mean to tell me
你是想告诉我
that this girl believes that the faces of our four presidents
这女孩相信拉什莫尔山上
showed up on a mountain through the process of...
出现四张总统脸的原因是
natural erosion?
自然腐蚀
Yeah!
是啊
Wind and rain carved out the presidents.
风雨雕刻出了总统脸
Many forms of intelligence, Mack.
智慧有多种形式 麦肯齐
I love wind and rain!
我爱风和雨
Oh, my God.
我的天
Hey, honestly, Mack,
说实话 麦肯齐
this girl is perfect for you, man.
这女孩和你绝配
She's like a match made in heaven.
简直天生一对
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I haven't slept.
我一夜都没睡
Whitted, where you at?
威特德 你在哪
We got a chain left to finish the mop-up.
就剩一点啦 马上搞定
All right, just get it done.
好的 快干完吧
Aye, aye, Papa.
好的 老爹
All right, boys, back to work.
好了 小伙子们 继续工作
Jesse!
杰西
Yeah, Supe!
在 主管
I'm gonna go scout ahead!
我去前面侦查一下
You got it!
好的
Tree coming down!
树要倒了
Falling!
倒了
This showcase is gonna burn, baby, burn!
这次展台的答案就要被猜出来了
Nicole, welcome to the showcase!
妮可 欢迎来到展台
Zachariah, welcome to the showcase!
撒迦利亚 欢迎来到展台
Guys, pay close attention to the first showcase,
二位 请格外注意第一个展台
电影精选列表