享受宁静的滋味
♪ There is a taste of peace ♪
老去
西少聊影视
微信公众号♥:xislys
每晚在我梦中起舞
♪ Every night, we dance in my dreams ♪
安娜米卡渡假村
爱神是个弓箭手
♪ But Cupid's an archer ♪
只要把箭射出去
♪ His violent departure ♪
我们就会走上红毯
♪ Leaves us at the altar ♪
遍体麟伤 血流不止
♪ Wounded, weak and ready to bleed... ♪
大声唱吧
Sing it, girl.
妈 我唱不了了
Mom, now I can't.
她唱的歌♥已经没有灵魂了
Her spontaneity has been stripped from her.
真可惜 你的歌♥声很美
I'm sorry.You have such a beautiful voice.
你再长大一点会更好听
I can't wait to hear it when you're older.
这地方能潜水吗?
Will this place have scuba diving?
多大的小孩才能潜水?
How old does a child have to be to do scuba diving?
我不知道 崔特
I don't know, Trent.
你还太小 - 只是个宝宝
I think you're a bit too young.You're a baby.
你说五分钟 早就比五分钟更久了
You said five minutes.Technically, it's been way, way more than five minutes.
快到了吗?
Are we close?
别这么急着赶时间
Stop wishing away this moment.
看看窗外的风景有多漂亮
Look out the window. Look how pretty it is.
普莉丝卡
Prisca.
工作上的事吗?
Work stuff?
对
Yeah.
妈 以身作则
Lead by actions, Mom.
哇
Wow.
这里比坎昆好太多了
This is much better than Cancún.
卡帕先生夫人 欢迎来到我们的天堂
Mr. and Mrs. Capa,welcome to our version of paradise.
哇
Wow.
哈啰
Hello.
这是玛卓 她会接待你们
So, this is Madrid. She'll take care of you.
我们按照你们的饮食偏好
From your food and beverage preferences you selected,
准备了调酒来欢迎你们
we've made you cocktails to welcome you.
哇
Wow.
谢谢你 - 你们好大喔
Thank you. - Thank you.Look how big you guys are.
我们有无限畅饮区
We have a drink fountain for you two.
可以去吗?
Can we go?
可以 - 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
你相信我在网络上找到这里吗?
Can you believe I found this online?
瑜伽课 呼拉圈课
下午浮潜
超美的
我的最爱 24小时营业的…
My favorite thing:open 24 hours, the candy station.
糖果区
哇 快来 崔特
Oh, my God. Come on, Trent.
把香草和草莓口味混在一起
Mix the vanilla and strawberry in it.
说嗨 崔特
Say hi, Trent.
嗨
Hi.
我是伊德利 我叔叔是经理
I'm Idlib.My uncle's the resort manager here.
他是崔特 我是麦黛丝
He's Trent. I'm Maddox.
我能拼一千片拼图 很难喔
I can do a 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle,which is a considerable thing to do.
我跟我爸把它黏起来挂在墙上
My dad and I put clear glue on them and hang them on my wall.
我收藏海螺壳
I collect conch shells.
我有42个海螺壳
I have 42 conch shells.
超威的
Amazing.
我可能需要帮忙 - 好啊
Okay. - I might need a little help with this.
你要草莓和香草口味?
Right, so you do strawberry and vanilla?
安娜米卡渡假村 享受美好时光
嗨
Hi.
谢谢 很好
Thank you.Yes. Ah,
好了 我可以 来吧
okay. Okay, I got it.Okay. Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你帮了大忙 很好
Great job helping.Yes.
你吼 - 我摸了你的外套…
You! I touched your jacket. That counts.
嘿!
Hey.
美国每年发生25万起家具相关伤害
There's 250,000 furniture-related injuries in the United States per year.
2成5和咖啡桌有关
25% of those... coffee table injuries.
嘿 嘿!
Hey. Hey!
好啦 - 很好
Fine. - Okay.
华伦药厂一定和渡假村有关
Warren and Warren must be affiliated with this resort.
肯定在这里开过会
They must have conventions here.
我们公♥司♥超爱这家药厂
We love this pharmaceutical company at work.
正在考虑请客户使用华伦药品
We're considering asking our clients to use Warren and Warren drugs
这样就能降低保费
as a way to lower their insurance rates.
没错
Ah, hmm. Yeah.
沙滩禁止孩童进入?
"No kids allowed on the beach"?
什么?等等
What? Hold on.
无孩童周? - 假的啦
"No Kids Week"? - That's not true! - It says no ki...
禁止孩童 你应该先查过
Let me see that! - Prisca, you should've checked.
给我看 - 都是妈妈的错
Let me see that! - It's your mom's fault.
真的啦 上面写说…
Let me see! - No, no, no, really.
给我看 - 她应该先查过
No, it says this. No. - Oh, my God, let me see.
给我看 - 是真的喔
She should've checked. It says this. - Let me see!
我知道你们一定超不爽的
I know this is very painful news - for you all to bear, but now...
但权力在我手上
...now I've gotten power. - No!
没错 你们得听话
Yes. And you have to do it.
你们得接受这个事实
Yes, you have to understand. It's like this.
爸比 - 人生就是这样
Life is like this.
人生很难 有时会事与愿违
It's tough, and sometimes things don't go the way you want.
加油 蓝队领先了
Come on. Blue team's winning.
你们叫什么?做什么工作?
What's your name, and what do you do for a living?
我是安娜特 你们叫什么?
Hey, guys. I'm Annette.And what's your name?
我是崔特 他是伊德利
I'm Trent. This is Idlib.
很高兴认识你们
Hey, nice to meet you.
拜 - 拜
Bye. - Bye.
拜
Bye.
嗨 我是崔特 他是伊德利
Hi. I'm Trent. This is Idlib.
你们叫什么?做什么工作?
What are your names, and what do you do for a living?
我是苏菲亚华森 是个厨师
Oh, well, I'm Sophia Watson.I'm a chef.
我是葛雷格米契 我是警♥察♥
I'm Greg Mitchell. I'm a cop.
酷
Cool.
我是梅琳米契 是个舞者
And I'm Malin Mitchell.I'm a dancer.
哇 超酷的
Wow. That's cool.
好吧 拜 - 拜
Okay, bye. - Bye.
我们去那儿 - 拜
Bye. - Bye.
快啊 我们去那儿
Hey, let's go over there.
真心话游戏 你先说
Truth-telling game. Go.
我不会做伏地挺身 该你了
I can't do a push-up. Go.
我没有朋友
I don't have friends.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
你会离开
You'll leave.
我妈可能会让我跟你视讯
My mom might let me FaceTime you.
然后我们就是朋友
Then we can be friends.
你可以来我家一起编故事
You can come over to my house and make up stories.
然后一起念同一间大学
Then we can go to the same college together
最后当要付房♥贷的邻居
and become neighbors with mortgages.
酷
Cool.
这样很怪
It's weird.
我知道
I know.
我一直在烦恼 都吃不下饭
It's hanging over me. I can barely eat.
我就没感觉吗?
And I don't feel anything?
我们说好的
We agreed... we'd give them
让他们开心度完假再告诉他们
one last vacation before telling them.
我不懂为什么不能考虑…
I can't understand why we don't take into consideration...
那不应该影响任何事
That shouldn't affect anything.
医生说那不是问题
The doctor said it's a nonfactor.
应该已经在那很久了
It's probably been there for years, he said.
我们本来就打算离婚
We were on a course to separate.
那就够让人心烦了
That's confusing enough for us.
别把无关紧要的病症扯进来
Let's not bring an irrelevant medical condition into this.
让我们一起撑过去 盖
Let's get through this, Guy.
各顾各的
Compartmentalize.
只有三天而已
电影精选列表