凯瑟琳·特蕾莎·冈恩
"Katharine Teresa Gun,
你被控违反1989年颁布的
"you are charged with an offence contrary to Section 1,
2004年2月25日
伦敦
《官方机密法》的第一条第一款
Subsection 1 "of the Official Secrets Act of 1989,
你知情并有意
"and that you did knowingly and intentionally
泄露国♥家♥机♥密♥情报信息
"disclose top secret intelligence information
违背了上述法律规定
"contrary to the said act.
你如何辩护
"How do you plead?
有罪还是无罪
"Guilty or not guilty?
官 方 机 密
一年前
英国 切尔滕纳姆
-怎么了 -邻居会听到的
- What? - The neighbors will hear.
我们往这边移一点
Let's move over.
-好点没 -好点了
- Better? - Better.
目前民♥意♥方面的情形怎么样呢
And what about the situation of persuading the people?
因为要是顶着73%的反对率去打仗
Because it's very, to put it mildly uncomfortable
肯定是会有点不舒服的
to go to war with 73% against.
要是人们现在问我 你支持打仗吗
If people are being asked today do you support a war,
我的回答是 我们现在还不是战争状态
my answer to that is we're not at war today.
我觉得很明显 要是联♥合♥国♥
I think especially, obviously, if the UN pass
首相 托尼·布莱尔
通过二次决议 我相信肯定会的
the second resolution, as I believe they will
要是核查人员继续声明他拒不合作的话
if the inspectors carry on saying he's not cooperating,
我觉得民众的立场会有所改变的
I think public opinion is in a different place.
你们这些记者总说
When your correspondent was saying
战争不可避免 战争是可以避免的
the war is inevitable, war is not inevitable.
这一切都取决于萨♥达♥姆♥
It depends on Saddam.
要是他能配合核查人员
If he cooperates with the inspectors,
要是他承认藏有多少杀伤性武器
if he says how much material he's got,
要是他能完全配合核查人员
if he cooperates fully with them,
那么问题就解决了
then the issue's over.
但他现在根本没有这么做
But he's not doing that at the moment.
大骗子
Bloody liar.
他们都是些大骗子
They're all bloody liars.
其实 我不觉得他们都是
You know, actually, I don't think they are.
我不觉得武器核查人员也在撒谎
I don't think the weapons inspectors are lying.
这和国际恐♥怖♥主♥义♥同是两大安全威胁
This and international terrorism are the two big security threats.
-咖啡要吗 -不了谢谢
- Want coffee? - No, thanks.
据悉 据我们掌握的消息
We were told, we were given to understand
核查人员发现有证据表明
that what these inspectors were gonna come up with was
存在大规模的杀伤性武器
evidence of weapons of mass destruction,
例如化学武器 生物武器以及核武器
chemical, biological and nuclear.
目前我们掌握的消息是他有这类武器
What we know is that he has this material.
天呐 我们还没掌握呢 还没掌握呢
Oh, my God, we don't know that. We don't know that.
他在那不断重复这个谎言
I mean, he just keeps repeating the lie.
你确定是谎言吗 萨♥达♥姆♥可是个狂热分子
You sure it's a lie? Saddam's a psychopath.
当然 不能因为你是首相
Yeah, well, just because you're the Prime Minister,
就可以自己随意编造事实了
it doesn't mean you get to make up your own facts.
你觉得目前有确凿的证据吗
Do you think you have the goods on him now?
我敢肯定他正在研制这些武器
I've got no doubt at all that he's developing these weapons
基于真实事件改编
并且已经构成了威胁
and that he poses a threat.
政♥府♥通讯总部
(英国信息情报机构)
-4点前到咖啡馆 -我可以5点来接你
- Be at the cafe by 4:00. - I can fetch you at 5:00.
不不 我打算坐公交车的 爱你
No, no, no. I was gonna get the bus. I love you.
爱你
Love you.
嗨 凯瑟琳
你有叫马克打电♥话♥给我吗
他打给你了
对
他有带你去吃晚餐吗
是的
Yes.
你知道他在德文郡有个房♥子
You know he has a place in Devon.
2003年1月31日
他想带着我还有他的狗去冲浪
He wants to take me surfing with his dog.
-这有什么不好的吗 -不 那狗很棒
- Is that a bad thing? - No, it's a great dog.
好吧
Okay.
你上次休假是什么时候
When was the last time you got away?
记不清了 三四周之前吧
Oh, don't know, three or four weeks ago.
我们去约克郡徒步旅行
We went hiking in Yorkshire.
我们一起去徒步旅行怎么样
Oh. Shall we all go hiking together?
好啊 那太好了 带着狗吗
Yeah, that would be lovely. With the dog?
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
饿死我了
I'm starving.
我5点就过来了
I've been here since 5:00,
监听一名俄♥国♥大使♥馆♥的工作人员
listening to a Russian embassy staffer
在贿赂一名朝鲜的叛逃者
trying to bribe a North Korean defector
这个叛徒还一直在下载小黄♥片♥
who's been downloading some kinky shit.
-真让人性奋 -你真恶心
- Very arousing few hours. - You're disgusting.
都是为了女王和国家
It's for the Queen and country.
军情六处认为那个朝鲜人是我们这边的
MI6 thought the Korean was one of ours.
我刚证明了他不是
I just proved he's not.
政♥府♥通讯总部和军情六处 1比0
Gchq, 1. Mi6, 0.
凯瑟琳
Katharine.
我需要你把北♥京♥的报告送给外♥交♥部♥
I need your Beijing report for the Foreign Office.
他们下周要开始贸易谈判
They start trade talks next week.
好的 马上
Yeah, on it.
发件人:弗兰克·科扎 国防部长
主题:针对联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥就伊♥拉♥克♥问题进行讨论/投票事件以及其他潜在问题的对策
重要等级:高
绝密//通信情报
你可能已经听说了
"As you've likely heard by now
国安局急需
"the Agency is mounting a surge
联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥成员国信息
"particularly directed at the UN Security Council members
当然美国和英国的除外
"minus US and Great Britain, of course
旨在了解各成员国对即将进行的
"for insights as to how membership is reacting
有关伊♥拉♥克♥问题表决的态度
"to the ongoing debate RE Iraq.
启动紧急应对措施 获取或制♥造♥
"That means a QRC surge effort to revive/create efforts
对以下成员国不利的信息
"against UN Security Council members,
安哥拉 喀麦隆
"Angola, Cameroon,
智利 保加利亚 几内亚
"Chile, Bulgaria and Guinea."
安迪
Andy.
你收到国安局的邮件了吗
Did you get this NSA e-mail?
美♥国♥佬♥真的要我们去挖
Are the Yanks really asking us to dig up
联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥代表的个人信息吗
personal shit on UN Security Council delegates?
美国人想要所有有利于美国政♥府♥
"They want the whole gamut of info that could give US policy
达到他们想要的目标的信息
makers an edge in obtaining results favorable to US goals."
天呐 他们想操纵投票
Christ, they wanna fix the vote.
这项行动将会在下周三
"This effort will probably peak in the middle of next week
国务卿在联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥发表演讲之后
"following the Secretary of State's presentation
达到顶峰
"to the UN Security Council."
时任美国国务卿
鲍威尔想要发动战争
Powell's gonna argue for war.
他们还想恐吓那些小国家
And they're gonna blackmail the smaller nations
来达到他们的目的 操
to make sure they get it. Fuck.
不好意思 我有个问题
Excuse me. Question.
来了
Yeah.
这份国安局简报 我们的人确认过吗
Uh, this NSA memo, our people approved it?
当然 要不怎么会转发
Yes, that's why it's been forwarded.
美国人想让我们帮他们
The Americans want us to help
拿到联♥合♥国♥的战争许可
them get a UN resolution for war?
下周之前
By next week?
这是英美联♥合♥行♥动♥
It's a joint UK/USA operation.
英美联合 好的 明白了
UKUSA. Right. Got it.
我们的职责不是问为什么
Hey, ours not to reason why.
阿切尔夫人 今天一切安好吗
Everything good today, Mrs. Archer?
非常好 谢谢 非常好
Yes, thank you. Very good. Very, very good.
那明天再见
I'll see you again tomorrow, yes?
好的
Yes.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
你还好吗
You okay?
当然 真是漫长的一天
Yeah, it's been a long day.
再有10分钟 想吃点什么吗
I need ten minutes. Want something to eat?
不了
No.
这周末要工作吗
You working this weekend?
要不我们出去转转 到城外转转
Could we go somewhere, get out of town?
抱歉 亲爱的 下周末我一定去
Sorry, janum, I'll get next weekend for sure.
电影精选列表