该死 嘿 萨利
Shit. Hey, Sully.
宝贝 我只是想休息一会儿而已
Baby, I just needed to rest my feet for, like, one second.
这是你现在不能工作的原因吗
So that's why you can't work right now?
你是我雇来跳舞的 不是坐在这喝酒的
You get paid to dance, not to sit on your ass drinking.
快滚去工作
Now get to work!
你有时候真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥
You can be a real asshole when you want to be.
愚蠢的婊♥子♥
Stupid bitch.
你工作完了记得锁门
Lock up the joint when you're done here.
我出去了
I'm going out.
嘿 哥们儿
Hey, dude!
别他妈碰我 把手拿开
Get the fuck off of me! Get your hands off!
他们去年大概赢了对手六十五分
And then they beat them by, like, 65 points last year.
那根本不是足球赛 而是篮球赛的比分
That wasn't even football game. That was a basketball score.
你知道 他或许曾说过去南加州大学
You know, he could have said USC. He
他可能说过其他很多学校
could have said a lot of other things.
现在他只有去圣地亚哥州立大学了
Now he's going to the Aztecs.
兄弟啊
My friend.
我哪怕10年前能清醒点
If I'd only gotten sober 10 years ago.
公众的焦点再次回到我们
Our attention turns back to a story
过去几天曾跟踪报道的事件
that we have been following for the past several days.
大洛杉矶地区出现的
The Greater Los Angeles Area
一系列绑♥架♥案件
has been plagued with a rash of kidnappings
目前为止已经有多达四名受害者失踪
with as many as 4 victims disappearing in separate attacks
而且极可能都是同一蒙面歹徒所为
and all possibly by the same masked individual.
目前为止 洛杉矶警局拒绝回答
Now, a source inside the L.A.P.D refuses to say
被绑♥架♥的受害者之间
whether or not there is a connection
是否存在联♥系♥
between the kidnapped victims.
买♥♥单
I'll take the check.
洛杉矶警局西区分部的一名探长
A detective with the West Los Angeles Division
也被蒙面歹徒绑走
has also fallen prey to this masked criminal.
你想下车吗
You want to get out of the car?
哇 好可爱
Well, isn't that cute?
抱歉 伙计们 我得走了
Sorry, guys. Gotta go.
明早还要去试镜
Got an audition in the morning.
有一次我看到你的广♥告♥了
Hey, I saw your commercial the other day,
你个白♥痴♥演的烂透了
and you sucked, asshole.
嘿 我是凯莉
Hey, it's Kelley.
不 我掌握的信息和警方一样
No, I don't know any more than the cops do.
杰克森被绑♥架♥了
Jackson got nabbed,
他们认为或许会和周三在谷地
and they think it might be linked to a priest
被绑♥架♥的一个神父有关
who got nabbed in the valley on thursday.
接着今早我又在桌上看到一份发生在
And then I got a report across my desk this morning
巴斯托的绑♥架♥案的报告
about a kidnapping in Barstow,
很可能和绑♥架♥杰克森的是同一个人
and they like Jackson's guy for that too.
我不知道 我猜我们
I don't know. I guess we
得检查全州的所有雪佛兰马里布房♥车
got to pull over every green Chevy Malibu in the state
看看杰克森是不是被锁在后备箱里
and see if Jackson's locked in the trunk.
恩 我知道那不现实
Yeah, I know that's not practical,
但我们必须有所行动 我是说
but we got to do something. I mean,
天知道下一个被绑♥架♥的会是谁
who knows who's next on this guy's shit list?
不
No.
不 不
No, no.
你死定了
You're dead.
你知道我是谁吗 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Do you have any idea who I am, you son of a bitch?
你抓错人了 听到了吗
You're messing with the wrong woman. Do you hear me?
多谢啊
Much thanks.
上帝啊
Dear lord.
你是什么人 为什么要把我带进来
我要回家
我不明白你这是什么地方啊
你这次可逃不了了
You're never gonna get away with this.
我要回家 我要回家啊
快放我走 否则你就死定了
Let me out of here, or you're dead.
我一定会逃出这里
I'm gonna bust out of here.
我一定会敲碎你的脑袋
I'm gonna bust your head.
然后把那把枪塞到你屁♥眼♥里
And I'll take that gun and stick it up your ass.
我今天把你们九个人带过来有一个原因
I brought the 9 of you here today for a reason.
如果你们想要活下去
And your survival
就必须搞清楚这个原因是什么
depends on you discovering what that reason is.
我会留下你们自己讨论
I'm gonna leave you alone for your discussions,
但每隔十分钟我就会回来杀掉你们中一个
but I'll return every 10 minutes and kill one of you
直到要么你们想出来原因
until you either figure it out
要么你们都死光了为止
or until you're all dead.
如果你们真的能想出来
If you do manage to figure it out,
我就会释放生还者
I'll free the survivors,
通知警方我们的位置
notify the police of our location,
然后对所有我今天即将
and make a full confession to all the crimes
犯下的罪行供认不讳
I will commit here today.
等等 我不明白 我可什么都没做
Wait; I don't get it. I mean, I didn't do anything.
你们有十分钟
You have 10 minutes.
他什么意思呀 他是叫我们回家呀
我不知道你们都是谁
I don't know who all of you are,
但大家最好开口说话
but somebody better start talking,
因为我今天可不想死在这里
'cause I am not dying here today.
外面那家伙不过是吓唬人
Dude out there's full of shit.
你怎么知道
What makes you say that?
我就是知道 没人真的会这么做
I just know. No one does this deal for real.
万福玛利亚 满被圣宠者
Hail Mary, full of grace.
主与
The lord is--
主与
the lord is--
操
Shit!
老兄 接下去该怎么背啊
Dude, how does the rest of it go?
你们总有人该知道些什么吧
One of you has to know something.
你是干什么的
What did you do?
别瞪着我 婊♥子♥
Don't look at me, bitch.
这屋里还有另外8个人呢
There's 8 other guys in this room.
有谁知道我们为什么会在这里吗
Can anyone think of a reason why they're here?
他会杀了我们
He's gonna kill us,
所以肯定有什么原因的
so there has to be something.
我第一个承认
Well, I'll be the first to admit
我的过去非常糟糕
that I have a pretty messed-up history,
但我可不知道那老兄是哪位
but I don't know who that guy is
更不清楚我为什么在这里
or why I'm here.
我会承认个屁 让那家伙见鬼去吧
And I'll be the last to admit shit. To hell with that guy.
他是个同性恋
He's a punk,
而且我打赌他是条子
and my money says that he's a cop.
-什么 -你是疯子
- What? - You're insane.
那同性恋猪
The punk-ass pig
把一堆罪犯放在一个屋子里
puts a bunch of criminals in one room.
不是吗
All right?
吓他们半死然后自己在一边幸灾乐祸
Gets them all scared and crowing about the shit that they did.
条子列了个名单把我们都抓进来
The cops write up a list and bust us all.
我屁都不会说
I'm not saying shit.
这可不是什么警♥察♥设的圈套
This is not a setup by the cops.
我有个朋友几年前
I had a friend a couple years ago,
在酒吧和一个人打架
got in a barroom fight with a guy.
结果那家伙居然是个条子
Guy turns out to be a cop.
几小时后 他就被关在像这样的屋子里
A couple hours later, he's in room like this.
那些警♥察♥对他一顿闷棍
They threw him a hell of a blanket party.
我朋友从此再也没能正常走路
The guy never did walk the same since.
这不是警♥察♥干的
It's not the cops.
你怎么知道
How can you be so sure?
因为我他妈是个天才 行吗
Because I'm a fucking genius, okay?
什么都有可能
Yeah, well, anything is possible.
我几星期前碰到一个顾客
I had a customer a couple of weeks ago
威胁说要杀了我
threaten to kill me
因为我在酒吧打断他说话
when I cut him off at the bar.
可之后他自己开车出事故撞大楼了
But then he drove his car into a building.
或许这根本就是搞错了
Maybe this is all just a mistake.
什么 他把我们都绑进来会只是搞错吗
What, do you think he kidnapped all of us by mistake?
我看 他根本就是疯子
Look, he's obviously crazy,
这点我们肯定可以好好利用
so that's something we can use to our advantage.
我们是不是该想想什么样的滔天罪行
电影精选列表