其实是万圣节
萝卜人横行之夜
使用了很多海盗用语
还包含把后门拿来的意思
剧终
你们好 庆祝万森节的同伴们
Greetings, fellow halloweeners.
我竟然说成了万森节
I just said "weeners."
鲍勃
B.o.b.!
我竟然说成了万森节
I just said "weeners."
今晚的故事极其阴森恐怖
Tonight's story is a tale so scary,
毛骨悚然 骇人听闻
so horrifying, so shocking,
极其 极其...有极其多的蔬菜
so, so... so full of vegetables.
鲍勃 照剧本演
B.o.b., stick to the script!
好的
Oh, right.
这一切都要从恐怖的太空船开始说起
It all started with a spooky spaceship,
当时变异南瓜四窜 怪物们拯救世界
mutant pumpkins and monsters saving the day!
但这只是故事的开始
But that was only the beginning.
所以大家伙儿休息一下 做好准备
So sit back and get ready for a story
接下来的故事保证让你噩梦连连
that is guaranteed to give you nightmares.
你就到此打住吧
Ok, wrap it up.
来吧 孩子们 咱们来举♥行♥化妆竞赛
Come on, kids! Time for the costume contest.
胜出者将获得很多糖果
The winner gets their weight in candy!
且慢 你们这群淘气鬼
Avast ye, scallywags.
战利品将会属于我
That booty shall be mine!
现在抢夺战利品开始
Now it's booty time!
不好 遭遇风浪 站立不稳
Oh! Me timbers being shivered.
别这样 鲍勃
Come on, B.o.b.,
这些糖果是给竞赛准备的
that candy was for the contest.
但它们实在太好吃了
But it all tastes so good.
但它们实在太...
But it all tastes so...
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗...
Hello...
谁在那里
Who's there?
我还有根坚果夹心奶油棒
I've got a nutter buddy butter bar,
我可不是不敢使用它
and I'm not afraid to use it.
胡萝卜
Carrot!
天哪 孩子 你这身装束可真吓人
Ooh! Whoa, kid, that is one scary costume.
什么
Huh?!
有那么一刻 我还以为你真的是根胡萝卜
For a minute there, I thought you were a real carrot.
看见萝卜我就汗毛直立
And carrots really creep me out.
就像这样 真恐怖
Like that! That was creepy.
那化妆竞赛的第一名非你莫属了
You are a shoo-in to win that costume contest.
现在孩子真是聪明 拿混凝纸浆做衣服
Kids today and their papier-mâché.
墨菲先生
Mr. Murphy?
那个萝卜人把卡尔变成了僵尸
That carrot made Carl a zombie!
那萝卜太恐怖了 危险 危险
Creepy carrot! Danger! Danger!
它是活的 是根活萝卜
It's alive! It's a living carrot.
扮的真像 是吧
I know, right?
-我刚才和你一样也被吓住了 -驾
- I totally freaked out the same way. - Giddyap!
孩子 你这身行头可真是大放异彩啊
Kid, you are killing with that costume.
我要离开这儿
I'm getting out of here!
博士 你怎么能这么做
Doc, how could you do this?
这次聚会糟糕透顶
Worst party ever!
-他...他只是...-变异僵尸萝卜
- He was... he was just a... - Mutant zombie carrot.
它肯定是受到了那些外星南瓜的污染
It must've been contaminated by one of the alien pumpkins.
不会吧
No!
很显然 只要消除了被污染的萝卜
And apparently the curse can be broken
僵尸的咒语就能被打破
by eliminating the infected carrot.
而那一根萝卜险些感染我们所有人的大脑
And that one carrot could've infected our brains
把我们变成下巴松弛 横行街道的植物人
and transformed us all into slack-jawed walking vegetables.
博士
Uh, doc?
-就像这样 -大家快跑
- Kind of like that. - Everyone, run!
我可不想变成僵尸
Oh, man. I don't wanna be a zombie.
我们应该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
起码我们知道
Well, we definitely know
要消灭它们一定不能用这个扫描器
that we shouldn't blast them with this scanner.
消灭你们我一定要用这个扫描器
Oh! i definitely just blasted you with this scanner!
我爱这玩意儿
I love this thing!
退后 都退后
Back! Stay back.
-鲍勃 -之后再谢我吧
- B.o.b.! - Thank me later!
-不 -砰 砰 砰
- No! - Bang, bang, bang!
博士 我们被完全包围了
Doc! We're completely surrounded!
我们没有
No, we're not.
现在我们才是被完全包围了
Now we're completely surrounded.
是疯狂将军蒙戈
It's Monger!
子弹上膛 准备战斗 装甲兵军官在此
Lock and load, cowboys. The cavalry has arrived.
没人告诉我它们能跳这么高
Nobody told me they can leap.
快点 设置障碍
Quickly, now. Create a barricade.
外面有个有飞行器装备的僵尸将军
There's a jet-packing zombie general
还有一大群的萝卜
with an army of carrots down there.
我越朝它们开枪 它们数量就越多
The more that I shoot them, there's more of them,
我一点也不喜欢萝卜
And I don't like carrots...
鲍勃 冷静点 慢慢讲
B.o.b., calm down! Talk slowly.
僵尸将军
Zombie general,
一大群萝卜
army of carrots...
鲍勃 快守住后门
B.o.b., just get the back door!
马上就去
I'm on it.
-你想把门放哪儿 -天哪
- Where do you want it? - Oh, dear.
把门给我
Give me that.
希望我这么做不会对你们太残忍♥
Well, well. If it ain't the gruesome twosome.
快点 快滚出去 待在外面
Now go on. Get out and stay out!
猴鱼
Hmm! Hey, link.
鲍勃 我们得走了
Ah! B.o.b., time to go!
我忘了带泡菜
I forgot the pickle.
棉花糖啊泡泡糖
Cotton candy, bubblegum!
我方队伍加油冲啊 不中用的四散逃啊
Go, team, go, and beat those bums!
没问题
All right!
鲍勃 专心点 僵尸问题
B.o.b., focus. Zombie problem.
不要 鲍勃
Oh, no! B.o.b.
我已经看到了
I can already see it.
那种木然 毫无生机的表情
The vacant, lifeless expression.
你的大脑已经被它们感染了
They've already infected your brain.
但僵尸萝卜你听着
But hear this, zombies,
你或许能带走我的大脑
you may take my brain,
但你永远也带不走我的尊严
But you will never take my dignity!
快振作起来
Come on, pull yourself together.
我知道这很恐怖 但我们能度过难关的
I know this is scary, but we're gonna get through this.
当一切正常的时候 这是我的号♥码
And when we do, here is my number.
记得给我打电♥话♥啊
Call me.
对啊 我怎么没意识到 鲍勃
Of course! B.o.b.
你根本就没有大脑
How can a zombie infect your brain
那些僵尸萝卜又怎么能感染你呢
when you don't even have one to infect?
什么
What?
鲍勃 你对它们有免疫
B.o.b., you're immune!
僵尸萝卜
Zombie carrot!
别动 博士 我来对付它
Hold still, doc! I'll get it.
如果你有免疫 你就能拯救我们大家
And if you're immune, you can save us all.
只有一个办法
There's only one way
能停下那些僵尸 拯救你的朋友
to stop the zombies and save your friend.
你必须要吃掉所有...萝卜
You must eat all... carrots!
-你最后说什么 -你必须吃掉所有萝卜
- What was that last part? - You must eat all the carrots!
不
No!
别哭 小怪物
Don't cry, little monster.
蒙戈叔叔我让人作了大量的萝卜泥
Uncle Monger's got enough carrot pureed
要多少有多少 保准你一生够吃
to feed you your entire life.
杰瑞 把喂食管尽快拿过来
Jerry, bring over the feed hose, asap.
小怪物饿着呢
The boy's hungry!
吃掉萝卜 拯救朋友
Eat the carrots, save your friends.
吃掉萝卜 拯救朋友
Eat the carrots, save your friends.
还不如交新朋友来的容易
You know what? It's easier if I just make new friends.
这就已经有我4个新朋友了
Here are four new friends already.
快点 上房♥顶
Quick, to the rooftop,
这样我们就能一同展望未来
电影精选列表