普里皮亚季 乌克兰
切尔诺贝利核电站
三号♥反应堆 - 已废弃
他们来了
They're coming.
很高兴见到你 JJ
Good to see you, JJ.
我也是 长官
Likewise, General.
-欢迎来到俄♥罗♥斯♥ -好了 说正事
- Welcome to Russia. - Right, let's get on with it.
中空钚弹
Hollow plutonium pit.
9.7千克 含氘催化剂
9.7 kilograms, with tritium boost.
当量可达80万吨♥
A yield of 800 kilotons is possible.
别着急 先生们
Take your time, gentlemen.
希望大家都能满意
We want everyone to be happy.
你有自己的核武器制♥造♥商吗
So, you have a builder for your weapon yet?
什么
What?
核武器的制♥造♥商
Builder for your weapon.
你问这干什么
What do you care?
拿到钚只是第一步
Obtaining plutonium, step one.
制♥造♥过程才是最重要的
But the build is most critical.
我有人脉 就是这样 很简单
That's it. I know people. Simple question.
不 没这么简单
No, it is not simple.
你问我的制♥造♥商是谁
You asked me who my builder is.
-有问题吗 -对 有问题
- Is there a problem? - Yeah, there is a problem.
我觉得这人是政♥府♥探子
I think this guy's a government agent.
你是谁 国际警♥察♥吗
Who are you? Interpol?
军情六处 中♥央♥情报局
MI6? CIA?
别开玩笑了
Don't be crazy.
我只是一个普通人
I'm just a guy
改编自电影《诺丁山》经典台词
我只是一个女孩
站在另一个普通人面前
standing in front of another guy,
改编自电影《诺丁山》经典台词
站在另一个男孩面前
求他不要开枪
asking him not to shoot him.
改编自电影《诺丁山》经典台词
求他可以爱我
我的天 开始上演《诺丁山》了
Oh, Christ. 'Notting Hill'.
他完蛋了
He's screwed.
中♥央♥情报局会议室
不不 他没事的
No, no. He's got this.
我们现在要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
什么都不做 他在太远了
Nothing. He's too far out.
他知道这次任务是单飞
He knew this was a solo run.
你以为自己知道什么了
What do you think you know
就拿枪指着我朋友的脑袋
that you're pointing weapons at my friend?
他的故事 自称是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
His story. Russian mafia.
所谓的国际军♥火♥商
Supposed international arms dealer.
但我认识的人都没听说过你
But no-one I know has heard of you.
你认识多少人啊
Shows how much you know.
还有这个假装出来的口音
And that fake accent.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥口音吗
Is that supposed to be Russian?
你是现学现卖♥♥的吧 上帝啊
I mean, take an acting class, for God's sake.
你的口音像《钢铁侠2》的米基·洛克
You sound like Mickey Rourke in 'Iron Man 2'.
美国男演员 饰演俄♥罗♥斯♥科学家
他只是在猜测 想诈他
He's just guessing, testing him.
没事的 不用担心
We're good. Nothing to worry about.
好吧 你猜中了
Alright, you got me.
-天哪 -我可能不适合当卧底
- Oh, crap. - My head's just not in the game.
我还是才疏学浅啊
This whole spy stuff's new to me.
其实很奇怪
You know, it's weird.
我天生就适合当兵
Being a soldier came naturally.
但这种事情 我一窍不通
This stuff, you know, not so much.
但我擅长一件事
But there is one thing I'm good at.
什么
What's that?
打架
Kicking ass.
BGM《雪球花》
-我的天 -我跟你说了吧
- Holy hell. - I told ya.
-投降 快投降 -快点 走啊
- Heads up! Heads up! - Come on! Let's go!
BGM《99个气球》
干掉他
Kill him!
BGM《我会好好活下去》
开玩笑吧
Oh, you're kidding me!
BGM《我心永恒》
不是吧
Come on!
♪ 给我一个提示 ♪
♪ and give me a sign ♪
♪ 宝贝再抱我一次 ♪
♪ Hit me, baby, one more time... ♪
♪ 孤独正在折磨我 ♪
♪ My loneliness is killing me ♪
♪ 还有 ♪
♪ and I ♪
♪ 我必须坦白 ♪
♪ I must confess ♪
我的 间谍
♪ 我仍相信 ♪
♪ I still believe ♪
♪ 没有你 我会迷失方向 ♪
♪ When I'm not with you I lose my mind ♪
♪ 给我一个提示 ♪
♪ give me a sign ♪
中♥央♥情报局
兰格利 弗吉尼亚州
♪ 宝贝再抱我一次 ♪
♪ hit me baby one more time♪
JJ
JJ!
-干得漂亮 老杀手 -谢谢
- Way to go, killer. - Thank you.
传说中的男人啊
The man, the myth.
我是波比·乌弗 技术人员
Oh, man. Bobbi Ulf, tech support.
我只想说 很荣幸见到你
Can I just say, it's an honour to meet you.
我读了你的每一页档案卷宗
I have read every page of your case file
让人欲罢不能 像惊险版《五十度灰》
and it's a page-turner, like 'Fifty Shades of Amazing'.
金想尽快听取你的汇报
Kim needs to see you asap for the debrief.
-好的 -太棒了 太棒了
- You got it. - Awesome. Awesome.
祝你心情愉快
Have a good day.
揍了一帮混♥蛋♥
Well, kicked a bunch of ass.
-非常帅气 -是吧
- Quite the cowboy. - Yeah.
-英勇极了啊 -谢了 头儿
- Very heroic! - Thanks, boss.
不 我在口是心非
No, I'm being sarcast...
我们的任务不单是阻止一项交易 JJ
The mission wasn't just to stop a sale, JJ.
我们的任务是确定他们知道的内♥幕♥
The goal was to find out what they knew
好摧毁整个组织系统
so we could take the rest of the network down.
但现在很棘手了 因为你杀了所有人
But that's kinda difficult now, seeing that you killed everyone.
格里高维奇 哈桑的财务管理人
Gregovich. Hassan's head of finance.
哈桑的一把手
Hassan's head.
因为你 我们一无所获
Look, it's because of you we have nothing.
我们拿到了钚弹
We've got the plutonium core.
实际上 钚弹有两个
Turns out there are two cores, actually.
这个人 阿扎尔 带着另一个跑了
This man, Azar, just got away with it,
就是你唯一没干掉的那个
the only one you didn't kill.
现在他拿到了一半他要的东西
Now he has half of what he needs
然后炸掉一个大型城市
to blow up a major city.
你的特种部队履历非常完美
Look, your special forces record is impeccable.
但执行情报工作是一个完全不同的领域
But intelligence is a different kind of ball game.
它需要策略
You know, spy craft requires finesse,
细节和情商
nuance, emotional intelligence.
我都有啊 我情商不低
I've got those. I have plenty of emotional intelligence.
你的意思是你能通过识别
So you're saying that you can just read
最细微 最微妙的面部表情
the slightest and most subtle of facial cues
来推测目标的情绪吗
to assess a target's temperament?
当然
Absolutely.
我的表情是什么意思
What does my face say?
我现在就要开始看面相吗
Should I start reading now?
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
JJ 我尊重你 你知道吧
Look, JJ, I... I respect you, OK?
你为我们打下了半壁江山
You put up some big wins for us.
但 没有不尊重你的意思 我
But, with all due respect, I...
我觉得你不能胜任这项工作
...I just don't think you're count on for this.
今天先回去吧
Take the rest of the day off.
回家休息休息 好吗
Go home and get some rest, alright?
谢了 吉米
Thanks, Jimmy.
晚安 小蓝莓
Goodnight, Blueberry.
爱丽莎 来点安眠的歌♥
Alexa, play something soothing.
这是我最喜欢的衬衣
This is my favourite shirt.
我喜欢一个超酷的法国乐队
It's just this really cool French band that I like.
我住法国的时候 在音乐会上见过他们
I saw them in a concert when I lived in France.
我超喜欢法国音乐
I'm really into French music.
既然你提到了
Now that you mention it,
我猜住在法国一定超酷吧
I guess living in France was pretty cool.