是他们 快躲起来
- It's them! Quick, hide!
我身为一名女性 可以自己站立
I is a... I'm a woman, and I can stand on my own two feet.
那是什么
What was that?
我有告诉过你 你很可爱吗
Did I tell you that you're cute?
是的 我强烈地感觉到你...
Yeah, I... I feel very strongly that you--
他们接吻了
Ew! They're kissing! Blech!
戒指
The ring!
不 她逃走了
No. She's escaped!
你们这两个白♥痴♥窝囊废
You fools! You imbeciles!
我只要求你们做好一件事...
I give you one job...
我拿到了 我们快离开这里
I got it! Let's get out of here.
各位
Guys?
我们逃脱了你的小陷阱
We escaped your little trap!
我们现在要毁掉你的开幕日
Now, we'll ruin your special little opening day.
停止
-Stop!
真抱歉 他们让人难堪
Sorry about that! Can't take them anywhere.
-快走 -去抓住他们
-Go! -Get them.
走吧
Come on!
看那里 我们去乘坐那个
Hey, look! Let's get that!
他们在那里 快
There they go! Quick!
战车司机 快去开战车
Chariot driver, drive the chariot!
我从没开过像这样的战车
Well, I've... never driven a chariot like this.
我有开过 让我来吧
I did! I can do it!
-拜托 -搞什么 那小孩吗
-Please! -What, seriously, the kid?
-快开走 -鳄鱼 朋友 快踩踏板
-Go! -Croc, buddy, get the pedals.
去把货车开来
Ugh! Get the van! Get the van!
我该去哪
Where do I go?
这是去南岸的巴士
This is the bus to the South Bank.
太好了 太阳神拉与我们同在
Yeah! Ra is with us!
-拉是个女性 -你对此有意见吗
-Ra is a woman? -Got a problem with that?
-你为何开这么慢 -我是在遵守交通规则
Why are you going so slowly? I'm obeying the rules of the road.
-时速是... -别管时速了
-The speed limit is-- -Forget the speed limit.
给我让开 我来开
Get out of the way. Let me.
好的 走吧
Right. Here we go.
鳄鱼 快
Croc, come on!
快减速 慢下来
Slow down, slow down, slow down, slow down!
追逐中是不能慢下来的
You don't slow down in a chase!
不慢下来才是关键
Not slowing down is the whole point!
我没法看了
I can't... watch!
下一站 罗素广场站
Next stop, Russell Square Station.
最终目的地 南岸
Final destination, South Bank.
太阳神拉说停下 照着拉说的做
Ra says to stop next! Do what Ra says!
不 他说到达码头才停下
No, he says to stop at the pier!
别担心 大哥 勇者必胜
Don't worry, big brother. He who dares wins!
死定了 我们死定了
Dies! We're gonna die!
他们休想离开 我要我的木乃伊 [英文谐音为妈咪]
They won't get away from me. I want my mummy!
-致电妈咪 -我说的不是这个妈咪
-Calling Mommy. -I meant that mummy!
-致电妈咪 -不 我知道...
-Calling Mommy. -No, I know...
西尔维斯特 你在做什么
Sylvester? What are you doing?
我现在不能说话 妈妈 我在开车
Not now, Mother! I'm driving!
开车边讲手♥机♥很不安全
It's not safe to drive and talk on the phone.
鳄鱼
Croc!
看我的厉害
I'll show you!
我甩不掉他 怎么办
I can't shake him. What do I do?
图特
Thut!
看到前面的波道吗 朝那里开去
See that ramp up ahead? Drive right for it.
但那艘船已经开走了
But that boat, it's already leaving.
那我们最好加快速度
Then we'd better go faster.
就是现在 转弯并踩刹车
Now! Turn and slam the brakes!
你成功了 干得好 老板
-You made it! Way to go, boss!
是的 但我们追逐的人还留在那里
Yeah, but the people we were chasing are back there.
-看来我们没法追逐他们了 -给我闭嘴 行吗
-Guess we can't get 'em now. -Shut up, would you?
如有必要 我会追他们到世界的尽头
I will chase them to the end of the world if necessary.
你们还没见识到我的厉害
You haven't seen the last of me!
再见了
Bye.
太好了
Yeah!
-我们安全了 -做得好
-We're safe! -Well done!
你好棒 塞肯
You were great, Sekhem.
谢了 大哥
Thanks, big bro.
-你没事吧 -是的 谢谢你
-Are you okay? -Yes. Thank you.
你能否解释战车赛手为何害怕加速
So, fancy explaining why a chariot racer is frightened of going fast?
哦 关于这个...
Oh, that. Oh, well...
我不习惯驾驶没有马匹的战车
It's just that I don't feel comfortable driving a chariot with no horses.
我不相信看不到的东西
I don't trust what I can't see.
听我说 我很抱歉...
Um... Yeah, look, I'm sorry about... you know...
-在博物馆亲吻了你 我... -哦 是的 我...
kissing you at the museum, I just-- -Oh, yeah. I--
-那是我一时糊涂 还有... -不 我也得道歉
-I just wasn't think-- -And this dart-- -No, I'm sorry for that.
我很抱歉跟你亲吻
I mean, I'm also sorry about the kissing.
那就好 我们能够彼此坦诚
Yeah, well, good, good, good, that we can be honest with each other.
看来我们聊得很愉快
Great chat.
木乃伊们 我们是时候返回后世了
Okay, mummies, back to the After World.
我们快走吧
Let's walk like Egyptians!
是的 还有两个天日 诅咒即将降临
Yeah. We've only got two suns before the curse falls,
我就会失去眼睛和舌头
and I lose my eyes and tongue.
你懂的 那些常规的惩罚
I mean, you know, the usual.
我们用星门吧 就在那里
Well, let's just use the Stargate. It's over there.
那不是星门 是摩天轮
That's... that's not a Stargate. That's a Ferris Wheel.
那个没法穿越时空
Oh, so no time travel?
那会一直留在同一个地方
Just all the time... at the same place.
哦 太阳神拉 除非在人类世界里
Oh, Ra. Unless flying like a falcon
能像秃鹰一样飞翔 不然我们玩完了
is a thing in the human world, we're finished.
其实可以的
Um, actually, it is.
好的 哇
Uh, yeah, wow!
-她好美 -让我看
-Um, she's gorgeous. -Let me--
-这有关联吗 -不 等等
-Is that relevant? -No. Wait.
等等...
Wait for it...
没错
Yes!
等等 不是的
Wait no. No, no, no, no.
就是这个
Ah-ha! That one right there!
荷鲁斯神
The God Horus?
荷鲁斯神会亲自带我们走
Horus himself is gonna take us? Wow!
(飞往埃及 埃及航♥空♥)
你五分钟后就能抵达埃及...
You could be in Egypt in five minutes--
小时 五小时
Hours! Five hours!
-完美 -没错
-Perfect. -Yes!
(年度大热门 尼弗的歌♥)
我想你是时候做出选择了 公主
Well, I think it's time for you to choose, Princess.
? I'm afraid I'm slipping away ?
? I'm going to waste I'm never gonna change ?
? Don't wanna leave the world The way that's it's now ?
那么...
So...
你能想象我们俩结婚吗
Can you imagine if we'd had to marry?
你跟我 我们肯定水油不相溶
You and me? Huh! We'd be like oil and water.
绝对是的
Totally.
但我应该谢谢你
But you know, I... should probably thank you.
你十分勇敢 战车御者
You were very brave, Charioteer.
不 我一点也不勇敢
Uh... No. Not at all.
实际上 我不是你想象的那样
In fact, I'm not actually who you think I am.
我不再出赛是因为害怕
I retired because I got scared.
从那以后 速度让我感到恐慌
And since then, speed makes me panic.
所以 不是的
So... no.
我一点也不勇敢
I'm not brave. Not at all.
如果你不勇敢 你就不会 冒着生命危险来救我
If you weren't brave, you wouldn't have risked your life to rescue me.
你比自己想象中更勇敢 图特
You're braver than you think, Thut.
我也不知道
Yeah, well... I don't know.
-别碰 这是我的 -不
- Get off! That's mine! - No!
快给我 快
Give it here! Give it!
即使你就读昂贵的名校 不代表...
Look, just 'cause you went to the posh school--
哦 是的 我知道妈妈最疼爱的是谁
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. I know who's Mum's favorite.
-所以... -你...
-So... -You, uh...
抱歉 不 你...
-Oh. Sorry. No, you...
好的 我想...
Uh, well, I suppose...
我们是时候告别了 公主
电影精选列表