无法体验快乐,无法发挥作用。
THE INABILITY TO EXPERIENCE PLEASURE, THE INABILITY TO FUNCTION.
[法官] 先生。 琼斯?
[ Judge ] MR. JONES ?
“绝望,绝望,
"DESPAIR, HOPELESSNESS,
无法体验快乐。”
THE INABILITY TO EXPERIENCE PLEASURE."
现在,医生,这些词和短语是...
NOW, DOCTOR, ARE THESE WORDS AND PHRASES THAT COME...
当你看着我的时候,你会自然而然地?
SPONTANEOUSLY TO YOU WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME ?
他们是吗? 我不这么认为。
ARE THEY ? I DON'T THINK SO.
我深深地尊重博士。 鲍恩。 她是一位了不起的医生。
I DEEPLY RESPECT DR. BOWEN. SHE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR.
我尊重她和她的建议。 但我很客气地说,不。
I RESPECT HER AND HER ADVICE. BUT I GRACIOUSLY SAY, NO.
不,谢谢。 事实是医生和其他好医生......
NO, THANK YOU. THE FACT IS THAT THE DOCTOR AND THE OTHER FINE HEALERS...
已经决定我是两极的,这与事实无关......
HAVE DECIDED I AM BIPOLAR AND THIS IS WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FACT...
他们没有一点证据。
THAT THEY HAVE NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE.
他们从未见过我,观察到我曾经有过抑郁症状。
THEY'VE NEVER SEEN ME, OBSERVED ME ONCE HAVE A DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOM.
这不是真的吗?
IS THAT NOT TRUE ?
-是的。 -非常感谢您。
-YES. -THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
现在,事实是,也许我永远不会得到蓝调。
NOW, THE FACT IS, MAYBE I NEVER GET THE BLUES.
也许,我一直都是一个快乐的幸运儿。
MAYBE, I'M JUST A HAPPY-GO-LUCKY GUY ALL THE TIME.
法官大人,这是一个非常简单的案例。
YOUR HONOR, THE TRUTH IS THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE CASE.
如果我们 - 如果我们 - 如果我们解决问题并查看案例的优点,那就很简单了。
IF WE-- IF WE-- IF WE GO TO THE ISSUES AND SEE THE CASE ON ITS MERITS, IT'S VERY SIMPLE.
现在,事实是我是一个有生产力的人!
NOW, THE FACT IS I'M A PRODUCTIVE HUMAN BEING !
去年,仅在这个国家,就有超过 75,000 人……
LAST YEAR, IN THIS COUNTRY ALONE, OVER 75,000 PEOPLE...
患抑郁症自杀。
SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION KILLED THEMSELVES.
阁下-- [轻笑] 阁下,请看看我好吗?
YOUR HONOR-- [ Chuckles ] YOUR HONOR, WILL YOU PLEASE LOOK AT ME ?
-我看起来有自杀倾向吗? -先生。 琼斯,你有什么要说的......
-DO I LOOK SUICIDAL ? -MR. JONES, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY...
关于这些事件,博士。 鲍恩提到?
ABOUT THESE INCIDENTS THAT DR. BOWEN MENTIONED ?
你的意思是像飞行骗局? 我谈过——这没什么大不了的!
YOU MEAN LIKE THE FLYING SCAM ? I TALKED ABOUT-- THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL !
这不重要 ! 这是孩子的东西!
THIS IS NOTHING ! IT'S KID'S STUFF !
我——我有很大的个性! 我是伟大的。 这是一个问题——
I-- I HAVE A BIG PERSONALITY! I'M GRANDIOSE. THIS IS A PROB--
我是个孩子,好吗? 我永远都是。 抱歉。
I'M A KID, ALL RIGHT ? I ALWAYS WILL BE. I'M SORRY.
阁下,我发誓——我以我的生命发誓。
YOUR HONOR, I SWEAR-- I SWEAR ON MY LIFE.
我本可以在指挥那首贝多芬作品时做得更好。 [窃笑]
I COULD'VE DONE A BETTER JOB CONDUCTING THAT BEETHOVEN PIECE. [ Chuckles ]
拜托——拜托,阁下,PL——
PLEASE-- PLEASE, YOUR HONOR, PL--
[耳语] 请,您的荣誉。 请不要把我关起来。
[ Whispering ] PLEASE, YOUR HONOR. PLEASE DO NOT LOCK ME UP.
你不必这样做。 我保证我会成为一个好孩子。
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS. I PROMISE I'LL BE A GOOD BOY.
而且有很多人病得很重,比我更需要卧床休息。
AND THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE REALLY SICK AND NEED THAT BED MORE THAN I DO.
- 坐下,先生。 琼斯。 -好的。 我只是想再次感谢你。
-SIT DOWN, MR. JONES. -OKAY. I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU AGAIN.
谢谢你,你的荣誉。 [窃笑]
THANK YOU, YOUR HONOR. [ Chuckles ]
想打保龄球吗?
WANNA GO BOWLING ?
你想帮我一个忙吗? 下次你遇到麻烦时,不要找我。
DO YOU WANT TO DO ME A FAVOR ? NEXT TIME YOU'RE IN TROUBLE, DON'T ASK FOR ME.
我很忙。
I'M A BUSY PERSON.
我没想到你会输得很惨。
I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU'D BE A BAD LOSER.
我们不是在竞争。
WE'RE NOT COMPETING.
嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿 这里发生了什么 ?
HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?
看,我在那里争取自♥由♥。
LOOK, I WAS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM IN THERE.
-我不知道你是为了什么。 -告诉我一些事情。
-I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE IN THIS FOR. -TELL ME SOMETHING.
你崩溃了吗?
DO YOU CRASH ?
-什么 ? -你有自杀倾向吗?
-WHAT ? -DO YOU GET SUICIDAL ?
你 ?
DO YOU ?
[药丸嘎嘎作响]我怎么会自杀?
[ Pills Rattling ] HOW COULD I GET SUICIDAL ?
-我在这里有我的小朋友 - 锂。 嗯。 - 嗯。
-I HAVE MY LITTLE FRIENDS HERE-- LITHIUM. UH-HUH. -MMM.
四天,每一天,
FOUR A DAY, EVERY DAY,
远离那些高♥潮♥和低谷。 是的,如果你拿走它们!
KEEPS THOSE HIGHS AND LOWS AWAY. YEAH, IF YOU TAKE THEM !
伊丽莎白! 伊丽莎白,等一下。
ELIZABETH ! ELIZABETH, WAIT A SECOND.
-看,我--先生。 琼斯,我有办公时间,对吗?
-LOOK, I-- -MR. JONES, I HAVE OFFICE HOURS, RIGHT ?
如果您想谈谈,我很乐意与您预约。
I'D BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOU IF YOU WANT TO TALK.
-我很担心你。 出事了,不是吗? - 再见,先生。 琼斯。
-I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU. SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED, NO ? -GOOD-BYE, MR. JONES.
是你的前任吗?
IS IT YOUR EX ?
服药、缴税并用牙线清洁牙齿。
TAKE YOUR MEDICATION, PAY YOUR TAXES AND FLOSS YOUR TEETH.
- 是他的女朋友吗? 她怀孕了。 -她没有怀孕。
-IS IT HIS GIRLFRIEND ? SHE'S PREGNANT. -SHE'S NOT PREGNANT.
你对我的生活一无所知。
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY LIFE.
W-关于雅皮士医生?
W-WHAT ABOUT THE YUPPIE DOCTOR ?
-他在打你吗? - 我不知道我应该怎么写这个。
-IS HE HITTING ON YOU ? -I DON'T KNOW HOW I SHOULD PUT THIS.
闭嘴 !
SHUT UP !
抱歉。 我不是故意的。
I'M SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN IT.
[呼气]
[ Exhales ]
[打开车门]
[ Opens Car Door ]
[喷溅,叹息]
[ Sputters, Sighs ]
[开门]你在做什么?
[ Opens Door ] WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?
我住在离这里很远的地方。 我想也许你可以载我一程。
I DON'T LIVE VERY FAR FROM HERE. I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU COULD GIVE ME A RIDE.
好吧,我是一名心理医生。 如果您有精神问题,请给我打电♥话♥。
OKAY, I'M A PSYCHIATRIST. IF YOU HAVE A PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEM, YOU CALL ME.
如果您有交通问题,请叫出租车,好吗?
IF YOU HAVE A TRANSPORTATION PROBLEM, YOU CALL A CAB, OKAY ?
-[叹气] -[引擎启动]
-[ Sighs ] -[ Engine Starts ]
是的,嗯——
YEAH, WELL--
我想我可能确实有问题,呃——
I GUESS MAYBE I DO HAVE A PROBLEM, UH--
我没有钱。
I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY.
所以告诉我。 您第一次注意到症状是什么时候?
SO, TELL ME. WHEN DID YOU FIRST NOTICE THE SYMPTOMS ?
伊丽莎白,我可以问你一些事情吗?
ELIZABETH, CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING ?
是的。 好的。
YEAH. GOOD.
假设你今晚去剧院。 好的 ?
SAY YOU GO TO THE THEATER TONIGHT. ALL RIGHT ?
你去剧院。 你遇到了你的妇科医生。
YOU GO TO THE THEATER. YOU RUN INTO YOUR GYNECOLOGIST.
他走过来说:“晚上好,伊丽莎白。享受比赛吗?
HE COMES OVER AND HE SAYS, "GOOD EVENING, ELIZABETH. ENJOYING THE PLAY ?
“你上周来找我的那个小状况怎么样?
"HOW ABOUT THAT LITTLE CONDITION YOU CAME TO ME ABOUT LAST WEEK ?
是的。 让我们看看,好吗?”
YEAH. LET'S HAVE A LOOK, SHALL WE ?"
- 那不一样。 -完全一样!
-THAT'S NOT THE SAME. -IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME THING !
在剧院里,你的裙子罩在你的头上,
THERE YOU ARE AT THE THEATER WITH YOUR DRESS OVER YOUR HEAD,
我和你这样的女人度过了美好的一天——这完全是一回事。
AND ME HERE OUT ON A BEAUTIFUL DAY WITH A WOMAN LIKE YOU-- IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME THING.
你知道的,医生出现的那一刻,开始在那些东西上四处乱窜——
YOU KNOW, THE MINUTE THE DOCTOR SHOWS UP AND STARTS POKING AROUND IN THINGS THAT--
他或她不请自来,这是不礼貌的!
THAT HE OR SHE ARE UNINVITED TO BE POKING AROUND IN, IT'S RUDE !
-我想我从来没有那样想过。 -好 -
-I GUESS I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY. -WELL--
-抱歉。 -是的。
-I'M SORRY. -YEAH.
-是的,我会原谅你的。 -谢谢。
-YEAH, I'LL FORGIVE YOU. -THANKS.
-如果你喂我。 -我不能。
-IF YOU FEED ME. -I CAN'T.
你是什??么意思你不能? 这是美国。 你可以在这里做任何你想做的事。
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T ? THIS IS AMERICA. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT HERE.
-我有约会。 -我有饥饿感。 非常饥饿。 [偷笑]
-I HAVE APPOINTMENTS. -I HAVE HUNGER. MUCHO HUNGER. [ Chuckling ]
-我真的不能。 -看,今天谁比我更需要你?
-I REALLY CAN'T. -LOOK, WHO NEEDS YOU MORE TODAY THAN ME ?
不可能有人。 我很绝望。
THERE CAN'T BE ANYONE. I'M DESPERATE.
[轻笑]你想做这个。 我知道你这样做。
[ Chuckling ] YOU WANT TO DO THIS. I KNOW YOU DO.
那里 ! 就在那里! 你看到了吗?
THERE ! THERE IT IS ! YOU SEE IT ?
宽恕之路。 我会谈谈我的。 我会。
THE ROAD TO FORGIVENESS. I'LL TALK ABOUT ME. I WILL.
[笑] [叹气]
[ Laughing ] [ Sighs ]
刚转! 只是你 - 来吧。
JUST TURN ! JUST TU-- COME ON.
-[汽车喇叭声,轮胎刺耳的声音] -是的! 我就知道 !
-[ Car Horn Blares, Tires Screeching ] -YES ! I KNEW IT !
* [“欢乐颂”] 我知道她会这样做的! 是的 ! 是的 !
* [ "Ode To Joy" ] I KNEW SHE'D DO IT ! YES ! YES !
[琼斯笑]
[ Jones Laughing ]
* [继续] * [嗡嗡声]
* [ Continues ] * [ Humming ]
* 啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦 *
* LA-LA DI-DA LA-LA DI-DA *
-所以,那天晚上你在舞台上做什么? -* [继续]
-SO, WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON THE STAGE THAT NIGHT ? -* [ Continues ]
- 加快节奏。 -为什么要这么做 ?
-PICKING UP THE TEMPO. -WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ?
看,《欢乐颂》本来是要玩 ALLEGRO VIVACE 的! 快速,充满活力。
LOOK, "ODE TO JOY" WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED ALLEGRO VIVACE ! QUICKLY, WITH LIFE.
好吧,贝多芬可能是个聋子,但他有无可挑剔的时间感。
WELL, BEETHOVEN MIGHT HAVE BEEN STONE DEAF, BUT HE HAD AN IMPECCABLE SENSE OF TIME.
你知道,如果他没有死,他就会把那个狗♥娘♥养♥的拖下舞台。
YOU KNOW, IF HE HADN'T BEEN DEAD, HE WOULD'VE DRAGGED THAT SON OF A BITCH OFF THE STAGE.
说实话,我只是在那里保护我的朋友路德维格。
TRUTH BE KNOWN, I WAS JUST THERE PROTECTING MY FRIEND LUDWIG.
你对音乐了解很多,不是吗? 耶耶耶。
YOU KNOW A LOT ABOUT MUSIC, DON'T YOU ? YEAH-YEAH-YEAH.
你玩吗?
DO YOU PLAY ?
这里。 前进。 [咕噜声]
HERE. GO AHEAD. [ Grunts ]
-你玩过吗? -[卷轴嗡嗡声]
-HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED ? -[ Reel Buzzing ]
-我们跳舞吗? - [轻笑] 不可能。
-SHALL WE DANCE ? -[ Chuckles ] NO WAY.
来吧,伊丽莎白! 几个步骤,一切都不同了。
COME ON, ELIZABETH ! COUPLE OF STEPS UP, EVERYTHING'S DIFFERENT.
我不想要不同的。
I DON'T WANT DIFFERENT.
你想知道我是谁吗?
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I AM ?
你得去我在的地方。
YOU GOTTA GO WHERE I AM.
如果你现在不下来,我就走了。
IF YOU DON'T GET DOWN RIGHT NOW, I'M GOING.
[轻笑] 没关系,你知道。 这里允许恐惧。
[ Chuckles ] IT'S ALL RIGHT, YOU KNOW. FEAR'S ALLOWED HERE.
好吧,只是我穿着高跟鞋会头晕。
WELL, IT'S JUST THAT I EVEN GET DIZZY IN HIGH HEELS.
我知道这很愚蠢。 我知道这只是儿时的事。
I KNOW IT'S SILLY. I KNOW IT'S JUST A CHILDHOOD THING.
我对此无能为力。
THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.
你有过飞行梦想吗?
YOU EVER HAVE FLYING DREAMS ?
我不知道。 也许当我还是个孩子的时候。
I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE WHEN I WAS A KID.
啊。 你知道的,很有趣。 我在全世界都问过这个问题,
AH. YOU KNOW, INTERESTING. I'VE ASKED THAT QUESTION ALL OVER THE WORLD,
每个人都说同样的话。
AND EVERYONE SAYS THE SAME THING.
电影精选列表