You want your family on a fucking slab in the morgue?
快点离开
Now get out of here.
坐稳了
Hold on tight, guys.
你想玩捉迷藏是吧
So you wanna play hide and seek.
我执行过六次战争任务 混♥蛋♥
Done six tours, motherfucker.
她终于睡着了
She's finally asleep.
我该走了
I should go.
你在这里很安全 艾莉
You'll be safe here, Ally.
你听到贾克斯说的了
You heard what Jax said.
那东西在追捕有印记的人
That thing is hunting people with the marking.
它在追我
It's after me.
如果我留在这里 它可能会追来
And if I stay here and it shows up,
把我们都杀掉
it could kill us all.
我不能让这种事发生
I'm not gonna let that happen.
可能贾克斯已经杀掉它了 我…
Jax could have killed it. I...
我们必须确定才行
We have to be sure.
他告诉我的那个人
The name he gave me,
刀锋索尼娅
Sonya Blade,
希望她那里有答案
hopefully, she'll have some answers.
主人
Master.
绝对零度跟踪并杀掉了
Sub-Zero tracked and killed
另一个地球的守护者
another one of Earth's champions.
但还有一个逃跑了
But another has escaped.
让刺客把兵力加倍
Have our assassins double the efforts.
那雷电大人呢
What of Lord Raiden?
规定是古神制定的
If he discovers we're breaking rules
如果他发现我们违反了…
set in stone by the Elder Gods...
把古神交给我吧
Leave the Elder Gods to me.
我们已经连续赢了九场比赛
We didn't win nine straight tournaments
这可不是靠守规矩
by following the rules.
梅莲娜 来结束这些吧
Mileena, let's finish this.
派出那只爬虫 赛萨
Send in the reptilian, Syzoth.
-你在这里干什么 -等等
- What you doing here? - Wait.
我在找刀锋索尼娅
I'm looking for Sonya Blade.
贾克斯派我来的
Jax sent me.
-它在哪 -什么在哪
- Where is it? - Where's what?
印记
The marking.
我是索尼娅
I'm Sonya.
贾克斯一直没跟我联♥系♥ 他在哪
Jax hasn't checked in. Where is he?
他留下去战斗了
He stayed behind to fight.
关上门
Close the door.
贾克斯 你在哪
Jax, where are you?
快点
Come on.
你们是一起服役的
You guys in military?
特种部队
Special forces.
天啊 这是什么
Holy... What is this?
我们需要一个安全的地方来进行行动
We needed a safe place to run our operation.
这个看上去…非常安全
Well, this looks, uh, pretty safe.
看起来你们准备好应对一切了
Looks like you're ready for anything.
我们把查到的
This is where we keep
关于龙印记的一切都放在这里
all we've learned about the dragon markings.
第一次了解它是七年前
First learned about this seven years ago.
贾克斯和我在巴西执行一项任务
Jax and I were on a mission in Brazil
抓捕一个被通缉的逃犯
to capture a wanted fugitive.
等我们到了那里
When we got there,
目标展现出了超人类力量
the target had superhuman abilities.
瞬间就击溃了我们
Tore through our unit in seconds.
科尔 他身上有跟你一样东印记
The target had the same marking you do, Cole.
等贾克斯终于把他杀掉后
When Jax finally took it down
龙印记直接转移到了他的皮肤上
the dragon marking transferred directly onto his skin.
我花了好几年 试图弄清楚这些是怎么回事
I spent years trying to figure out what it all means.
似乎在历史上
It seems that throughout history,
世界各地的不同文明
different cultures all over the world,
都提到了一场比赛
they reference a great tournament.
我通过研究发现 还有一些世界和种族
My research shows that there's realms and species
我们根本不知道它们的存在
that we didn't even know existed.
这个龙印记
That dragon marking,
表明你已经被选中
it signifies that you've been chosen
为地球而战
to fight for Earth.
它是一个邀请…
It's an invitation...
邀请你去参加一个格斗比赛
to fight for something known
叫做致命格斗
as Mortal Kombat.
最后一部分是你编的吧
Did you make that last part up?
因为听起来像是编的故事
It just kind of sounds like you made it up.
你看 这个单词都拼错了
I mean, and look, they spelled it wrong.
嘿 你听我说
Hey, you listen to me.
我觉得又有一届比赛要开始了
I think there's another tournament coming.
所以你才会在这里
That's why you're here.
所以我和贾克斯才会追踪你
That is why Jax and I have been tracking you
因为我们要找到每一个守护者
because we need to find every last champion
不然就太晚了
before it's too late.
顺便说一句 大部分都已经死了
And FYI, most of them are dead already.
真♥相♥要复杂得多 科尔
There's more to this, Cole.
我知道
I know it.
我发誓 我要把它全查清楚
I swear to God, I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
我不想打断你的胡说八道 金发美妞
I hate to interrupt your bullshit, blondie.
但是我又要撒尿了
But I gotta piss again.
这是谁 你有客人
What is this? You have a visitor.
小心点 他咬人
Careful, he bites.
你好啊 小帅哥
Oh, hello, sunshine.
你是谁
Who are you?
-他是加纳. - 加纳
- He's Kano. - Kano?
加纳什么
Kano, what?
加纳·这他妈不关你的事
Kano, none of your fucking business.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥名字吗
Was that Russian?
我听起来像俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗 你这个蠢货
Do I sound Russian to you, you fucking idiot?
他是黑龙氏族的雇佣兵
He's a mercenary with The Black Dragon clan.
武器商 毒贩子
Arms dealer, drug runner,
职业杀手
murder for hire,
地球渣滓
scum of the Earth.
我足底按♥摩♥的技术也很棒
I also give really good foot massages.
你有印记
You have a marking.
这其实是个好笑的故事
Actually, that's kind of a funny story.
你想告诉他吗
You want to tell him?
我当时在追踪另一个守护者
I was tracking another champion.
非常幸运的是 找到了这位加纳
I was lucky enough to find Kano here instead.
就在他刚刚割开那人喉咙的时候
Right after he slit the guy's throat.
下次你应该更准时一点
You know, next time be more punctual.
你从未被选中过
You were never chosen.
命运的标准不会这么低的
Fate has better standards than you.
你可走运了 我选姑娘没标准
Lucky for you I don't have any standards.
让我们看看你的金发是不是天生的
We'll see if you're a natural blonde.
不错
Not bad.
我几乎能感觉到这一拳了
Almost felt that one.
那你呢
What about you?
-你的印记在哪里 -我没有
- Where's your marking? - I don't have one.
来吧
Come on.
喂 新来的
Hey, hey, new guy, new guy.
把我弄出来 我能帮你
Get me out of here. I could help you.
你先坐一会儿
Just sit tight.
我本来想去逛逛的
I was about to go for a stroll,
但也许我可以再坐会儿 你真♥他♥妈♥是个白♥痴♥
but maybe I'll stick around, you fucking idiots.
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
这还是我的刀
That was my knife, too!
真♥他♥妈♥有诗意
Fucking poetry.
它在哪
Where is it?
-在哪 -嘘
- Where? - Shh.
你打中它了吗
Did you shoot it?
刀应该射中了
I thought I clipped it.
索尼娅 你还好吗
Sonya, are you okay?
好了 我要离开了
电影精选列表