MORTAL KOMBAT
魔宫帝国
Your brother's soul is mine.
你弟弟的灵魂是我的
Liu!
刘!
You will be next.
你会是下一个
Chan.
陈
"Liu Kang -Brother Dead. Return home. Grandfather"
"刘康 -弟弟死了 速归家 爷爷"
Let's go.
开始行动
Is the perimeter secured?
周围都防卫好了吗?
Yes! Better be, I want Kano.
是的! 最好这样 我要逮住卡诺
Trust me. I trust 1 person. You talk to her.
相信我 莎尼亚 我只相信一个人 你跟她讲
Good boy.
伙计不错
She's here.
她在这里
Right on time.
来的真是时候
I love punctuality in a woman...
我喜欢女人能准时…
don't you...
你呢…
Mr. Shang Tsung?
向胜先生?
Now, you're sure she'll follow me?
现在 你确信她会一直纠缠我?
You killed her partner, didn't you?
你杀了她的搭档 是不是?
She'll follow you into hell.
她会追你直到地狱
Just make sure she's on that boat.
只要确保她在那条船上
Sonya Blade must be at the tournament.
莎尼亚·布蕾德必须出现在比武大赛上
Me and Sonya should share a cabin.
或许我和莎尼亚会共享一间小屋
Have our own little honeymoon cruise.
经历我们自己的蜜月旅行
If you so much as touch her, Kano...
假如你敢碰她一根毫毛 卡诺…
you'll need a seeing eye dog.
你会需要一只导盲犬
Where's Kano?
卡诺在哪儿?
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
Let's dance.
我们一起玩玩
This is where you fall down.
这是你该倒下去的地方
Where do you get these guys?
你从哪儿找的这些家伙?
The press says I don't know how to do this stuff?
媒体说我不懂怎样处理这些事情?
Cut. Reset. Back in 15. I won't do it again.
停机 重新安排 休息15分钟 我不想再重复拍了
What do you mean? I won't.
你什么意思? 我不会
It's the last shot! Where you going? To my trailer.
这是最后一遍了! 你去哪儿? 我去我的临时活动房♥
Then I'll shoot myself for being in your movie.
我会开枪自杀是因为在你的电影里演戏
Kill me. I'll be back directing traffic.
你杀我吧 是我回来搞得一团糟的
Don't leave me hanging up here. You're killing me!
别让我一个人吊在这里 你在杀我啊!
I love you. I need you.
我爱你 我需要你
Excuse me,
打扰一下
there's someone who wants to speak to you.
那儿有个人想跟你说几句
Who is it? I don't really know.
是谁? 我真不知道
You don't know who's on the set? No, of course not. I...
你真不知道是谁吗? 不 当然不知道 我…
It had better not be a reporter. Oh God, no.
他最好别是个记者 哦 上帝
You want me to find out?
你要我帮你找来吗?
Oh, great.
哦 好极了
Mister, you're in my chair.
嘿 先生 你坐在我的椅子上了
"Johnny Cage A Fake! "
"琼尼·凯萁图有虚名! "
Hi, Johnny.
嘿 琼尼
Master Boyd.
博艾德大♥师♥
The press is still giving you a hard time.
我看媒体还在跟你过不去
Yeah, they think I'm a fake.
是啊 他们认为我图有虚名假货
You're one of the best martial artists in the world...
你是世界上最好的威武的演员之一…
and I can help you prove it.
而且我能帮你来证明这一点
Prove it? How?
证明? 怎样证明?
A tournament.
一个比武大赛
The tournament.
比武大赛
It's held once a generation.
一世代才举♥行♥一次
The world's best fighters are invited.
世界上最好的斗士才能被邀请
You win the tournament, you win their respect.
你赢得比赛 你会赢得他们的尊重
They'll tell the entire world you're the real goods.
他们会告诉全世界你是最好的
So how do l...? There's a boat.
那么我怎么做…? 那有艘船去那
Leaves pier forty...
从40号♥码头出发…
Hong Kong, tomorrow.
香港 明天
Be on it.
一定上船
"The Temple of Light, China"
"光之庙 中国"
Liu.
刘
Is this the place?
是这里吗?
Yes.
是的
This is where we found his body.
就在这里我们找到了他的尸体
What happened?
发生了什么事?
After you left for America...
在你去美国之后…
he followed in your footsteps.
他步你的后尘
Preparing for the tournament.
为比武大赛做准备
Grandfather... it wasn't enough to fill my head with that nonsense?
爷爷… 这一切让我觉得不可理喻?
To save the world is not nonsense.
拯救世界不是不可理喻的
Men fighting in a simple contest don't decide these things.
人参加这种打斗的竞争 并不能决定这些事情的
How can a wise man believe this?
一个明智的男人怎么会相信这些呢?
We all believe in it...
我们都相信…
including your brother.
包括你的弟弟
Liu Kang has been given the dream.
刘康已经承载了我们的期望
He is the Chosen One.
我们选择了他
No. He left our temple. Turned his back on us.
不 他离开的侍庙 背叛了我们
Why have you come back?
你回来干什么?
I want to represent the Order of Light at the Tournament.
我想代表光之庙参加那个比赛
For what reason?
为了什么原因?
My brother's killer will be there.
杀死我弟弟的凶手会在那里
That cannot be your only reason for going...
那不能是你唯一去那儿的原因…
or you will fail.
否则你会失败
Oh yes, I forgot.
哦 是的 我忘了
We're fighting for the fate of the world.
我们为世界的命运而战
That's why you left the temple...
那是你离开侍庙…
and ran away, isn't it?
逃跑的原因 是不是?
The Great Tournament was too much responsibility.
这个伟大的比赛 责任重大
But vengeance...
但是复仇…
that's so much simpler.
那意愿太单纯了
Lord Rayden.
瑞德圣主
You're still running away from your destiny.
你还是在逃避你的命运
Rayden?
瑞德?
Grandfather, get up.
爷爷 起身
This isn't your God of Thunder.
他不是你们的雷神
He's a beggar. Spare him, my Lord Rayden.
他只不过是个乞丐 宽恕他吧 我的瑞德圣主
American life has enfeebled his mind.
美国的生活削弱了他的意志
Too much television.
过多的电视
So, you're going to win the tournament?
那么 你想去赢得比赛吗?
Yes, I am. Show me how.
似的 我会的 给我瞧瞧 你怎样赢得比赛
Oh, don't tell me you're afraid...
哦 别告诉我你害怕…
of a simple beggar?
一个小小的乞丐?
If you are Rayden...
假如你是瑞德…
why did you let Chan die?
你为什么会让陈死去呢?
Why didn't you protect him? Why didn't you?
为什么你不保护他? 为什么你不?
I've had enough of this.
我听够了这些
I'll find my brother's killer at the tournament.
我会在比赛时找到 杀死我弟弟的凶手的
With or without your consent.
无论你同意与否
He isn't ready, my Lord...
他还没准备好 我的主人…
and we lost so much time.
而且我们浪费这么多时间
I know.
我知道
But there is no one else.
但是没有别的人可以了
"Chai Wan Bay, Hong Kong"
"Chai Wan 海湾 香港"
Ah, give me a break.
啊 等一下
"Johnny Cage Fake! "
"琼尼·凯萁图有虚名! "
Sure.
没问题
Aren't you 阿特·李?
你是阿特·李 是不是?
I saw you fight in London, you're great.
我在伦敦看过你打 你很棒
Thanks. I saw some of your films. You can't fake those moves.
谢谢 我看过你的电影 你在电影里不是做戏
Yeah, well, tell that to the press.
是啊 你把这个告诉媒体
Pal, when the ship comes in...
伙计 当船来的时候…
could you put these on board?
你能把这些搬上去吗?
You want me to carry your luggage?
你想让我搬你的行李?
I pay money. You carry bags.
是的 我付钱 你来搬这些行李
Or is that too complicated? No.
那是不是复杂了一点? 不