用子弹打中怪物 这就是我们的战争
Put a bullet in a monster. That was supposed to be our war.
但是你最好知道你的敌人
But you better know your enemy.
我从未想要做一个军人
I never wanted to be a soldier.
二等兵 麦可·帕克斯
服役 2年 外派 无
但是我还能做什么
But what else was I gonna do?
抬起碎石解决裂缝
Shift rubble and deal crack?
去他的
Fuck that.
所以当军队前来征兵的时候 我报名了
So when the army came looking I signed up.
现在 我就是热血男儿
Now it's my blood.
外面的那些怪兽 已经横扫了数个城市
The monsters out there have been walking through cities.
击倒它们 然后空军重火力攻击 把它们驱逐出去
Smashing them down. So air strike's been hitting them hard to clear them out.
维持世界和平
Make the world safe.
问题是 这些炸♥弹♥也毁掉了原住民
Trouble was all those bombs had torn up the locals, too.
也导致了更多的叛乱分子 他妈的只想杀掉我们
And that just made a whole lot more insurgents just wanna fucking kill us.
所以部队驻扎在营地 我们出来搞定那些叛党
So the troops on the ground, we're out there taking them down.
防止他们阻拦我们的行动 用炮弹将怪物们送回地狱
Stop them getting in the way of us bombing the monsters back to hell.
弗勒达中士就是其中之一
Sergeant Frater was one of them.
他们在感染区 深处的暗地中为他工作
They worked him undercover in deep IZ.
他杀了很多人
He killed a lot of people.
就是他 他就是一只狮子
There it was. He was a fucking lion.
感染区
美军作战基地
举起手来 让我看见你们的双手
Hands! Let me see your hands!
-蹲下 -你跪下
-Down! -On your knees!
把手放在头上 双腿并拢
Hands on your head, interlock your ankles.
不要动
Do not move.
检查一下车
Check the vehicle.
长官 检查完毕 欢迎来到叛党营地
They have clearance. Sir, welcome to Camp Renegade.
参谋中士 弗勒达
服役 17年 外派 8次
正在通过外层太空空间
...going on right now through outer space community.
在中东发现卫星碎片
卫星的碎片
Fragments of the satellite
已在中东被找到
have been found in the Middle East.
生物蔓延到中东
军队与怪物和人作战
大规模接种疫苗防御怪兽孢子
怪兽轰炸 激起叛乱
军队面对新的作战
全球安全面临威胁
我们会与影响世界和平的东西战斗
We will fight those who oppose peace in this world,
无论是人类还是其他的东西
human or otherwise.
怪兽-黑暗大♥陆♥
底特律
我从未拥有过一个家庭
I never had a family growing up.
对我而言 只有我的兄弟们
Only thing here for me was my boys.
但是我们都不想留在底特律
But none of us wanted to stay in Detroit.
我们从小游荡街头 如同流浪狗
We've been roaming around here like stray dogs since we were kids.
现在我们要一起坐船离开
And now, we're being shipped out together.
嗨 老兄 你还好吗
Hey, man. You all right?
我跟弗兰基家人比较亲近
Closest thing I got to family is Frankie.
弗兰基在家吗
Frankie home?
我小的时候
When I was small,
我每次逃离我的寄养家庭时
every time I'd skip out on my foster home,
我都会爬弗兰基家的窗子 然后躲起来
I'd climb through Frankie's window and hide out.
他就像一个哥哥
He was like a brother.
-弗兰基 快点 老兄 -见鬼
-Frankie, come on, man. -Shit!
嘿 米奇 怎么啦 兄弟
Hey, Mikey. What's up, buddy?
-米奇 -琳娜
-'Sup, Mike. -'Sup, Leena.
他有时候很龟毛
He can be a dick sometimes.
你今晚要出去晃吗
Y'all hanging at Aces tonight?
如果没人想要跟我在一起...
If anyone fucked with me...
可能是家中的单人派对了
Probably just a house party.
弗兰基 会拿蝙蝠给他
... Frankie would take a bat to him.
你应该要催一下 史黛西 你知道她最近一直在问你
You should hit up, Stacey. You know she's been asking about you.
-哦 是吗 -那真是好主意
Oh, yeah? -That's a good idea.
弗兰基 快点 我们要迟到了老兄
Frankie, come on! We're late, man
你在外面杀外星入侵者的时候
while you're out there killing alien invaders!
我们要我们的热血战争...而且我们也想要一个
We wanted our war... and we were gonna get one.
我们将要有一个 我们的人生中最棒的战斗
We were gonna have the best fucking fight of our lives.
你想要什么
What do you want?
呼吸 宝贝 呼吸
Breathe, baby, breathe.
-这是...-呼吸 宝贝
-It's burning! -Breathe, baby.
嘘...
Shh...
是你的爹地 怎么了 怎么了 孩子
It's your daddy, what's up? What's up, kid?
二等兵 萧恩·威廉斯
服役 2 外派 无
啊 他不像我 他不像我
Aww, he don't like me. He don't like me.
好 好 没事了
It's okay. It's all right.
拿着他
Take him.
你抛弃他 我就会打死你 知道吗
You drop him, I'm gonna smack the shit out you, you know that?
我的孩子旁边注意你的嘴
Watch your mouth around my child.
他听不懂的
He don't understand.
我不允许在我的天使周围 有粗俗言语
I ain't having nothing vulgar around my angel.
-嗯...-魔鬼的刀剑
-Mm-hm. -No daggers of the devil
也无法刺穿他的心脏和灵魂
ought to pierce his heart or soul.
-你现在懂了没 -没问题
-You understand me now? -Okay.
我的勇士 他手中有持箭
My warrior, with arrows in his hands.
宣扬 宝贝 布道 你知道我说的吗
Preach, baby, preach. You know what I'm saying?
当他们在大门口遇到他们的敌人时 必不至于蒙羞
They will not be ashamed when they meet their enemies in the gate.
-阿门 姐妹 阿门 -阿门 兄弟
-Amen, sister. Amen. -Amen, brother.
专家 卡尔·英基拉
服役 3年 外派 无
喂 萧尼 你把这里打理好了吗 老兄
Yo, Seanie, you got everything squared away here, man?
准备走了吗
Good to go?
-去哪里 你要去哪里 -嗯 我
-Where... Where are you going? -Yeah, I'm...
哪里也不去 只是去放松一下 就这样
Nowhere, just gonna go kick it, that's it.
-闭嘴 弗兰基 -你今天要去放松吗
-Shut up, Frankie. -You're gonna kick it today?
-是的 我计划...-萧恩
-Yeah, I was planning... -Sean...
昨天晚上之前我们就安排好了 你知道我想说什么吗
It's the last night before we deploy. You know what I'm saying?
你要开始像一个父亲一样的生活
You're going to have to start acting like a damn father.
我兄弟们想找我出去 大不了的事
My boys wanna take me out. I don't see what the big deal is.
我说的是...你来了 你又走了
All I'm saying is you're coming and you're going.
-你来了 你又走了 -你总是瞎扯
You're coming and you're going. One day you'll come back
-有一天你会回来 我们已不在这里了 -你总是瞎扯
-and find we ain't gonna be here. -You always on that bullshit.
你总是瞎扯 和你妈妈一样
You always on that bullshit, like your mama.
-我只是说 有一天...-有点冷 老兄 凯莉
-I'm just saying, one day... -Chill, man, Kelly...
我们已不在这里了
...we ain't gonna be here.
拜托
Come on...
我们是同样的街道长大的
We had all grown up in the same neighborhood,
但我在受训中遇到 威廉斯和英克斯
but I met Williams and Inks in training.
自从我们被分配到同营地之后 就已经超越了友谊
And since we got put in the same unit, it went beyond friendship.
只是想要他的爸爸 小子 就这样而已
Just wanted his daddy, dog, that's it.
我们都互相握着对方的命
Our lives were in each other's hands.
我们会萧尼带回来的 好吗
We're going to bring Seanie back, all right.
他会没事 我们会带他回来
He's cool, we got his back.
嗯 好 你要告诉他 他有原因
Yeah, well, you need to tell him he got a reason
他的后代黑种已经在这里了
to get his black backside here early.
现在该你了 去休息吧 好吗
Now you go. Go on and rest, all right?
-他真美 -我知道
He's beautiful. -I know.
来吧 老兄
Come on, men.
怎么了 宝贝 怎么了
What's the matter, baby? What's the matter?
我只是希望你早点回来
I just want you to come back early.
我会的
I will.
-你知道的 -嗯
-You know that. -Mm-hm.
看看我们做了什么
Look what we did.
对 看看我做了什么
Yeah, look what I did.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你给我生了一个儿子
You went and made me a son.
大家伙 你很强壮 不是吗 强壮
Big boy, you strong, ain't you? Strong.
当我走了之后 保护好你妈妈 好吗
Protect your mama while I'm gone, okay?
你知道我会带你回去外面 对不对
You know I got your back out there, though, right?
-外面 你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吗 -什么
-Out there? You fucking kidding me? -What?
我一直都是把你带回去的人
I'm always the one that's got your fucking back.
还记得在学校的时候 经常打你的小鬼吗
Remember that kid who used to always beat on you in school?
-康纳·克兰西 -是的 他怎么了
-Connor Clancy. -Yeah. What about him?
比赛曲棍球
The hockey game.
你成了赢家 你还庆祝
You scored the winner and you were celebrating.
他叫你 你知道 什么来着...
电影精选列表