班吉
Benji.
班吉 你听到了吗
Benji, do you copy?
班吉
Benji.
该死
Oh. Shit.
伊森在哪
Where's Ethan?
我现在没办法说话
Uh. I can't talk right now.
那东西还在飞机上
The package is on the plane.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们目前正在制定B计划
We're currently formulate a plan B,
严格来说 是C计划了
although technically, it's a plan C.
进展的不太顺利啊
This isn't going very well.
我意识到了 勃兰特
I am aware of that, Brandt.
你这样可不是在帮忙
You're not helping.
伊森在哪
Where's Ethan?
我不知道 我俩没在通讯
I don't know. We're on radio silence.
不能让那架飞机起飞 东西还在上面
That plane cannot takeoff, with the package on it.
-你明白吗 -我们正在努力
- You understand? - We're working on it.
路德 你又在那里瞎掺和什么
Luther? What the hell are you doing there?
你应该在马来西亚执行任务来着
You are supposed to be on an assignment in Malaysia.
我是在马来西亚 我到这儿两天了
I'm in Malaysia, I've been here 2 days.
班吉需要我帮忙
Benji needed my help.
我不需要帮忙
I didn't need help.
我只是...我需要协助
I just...I needed assistance,
这是两码事
it's a different thing.
东西还在飞机上
The package is still on that plane.
我们清楚东西还在飞机上
We understand the package is on the plane.
我们想远程弄瘫那架飞机
We're trying to cripple it remotely.
你们能做到吧
You can do that.
只要飞行员没关卫星上行通道我们就可以
We can if the pilot left the satellite uplink switch on.
他的确没关
Which he has.
你要怎么接入上行通道
And how do you access the uplink?
得去黑一个俄♥罗♥斯♥卫星
It involves hacking a Russian satellite.
我不能授权
I can't authorise that.
所以我也没有请求许可
Which is why I didn't ask permission.
我们正因行为不当被调查
We are under investigation for misconduct.
东西还在飞机上 你想怎么着
The package is on-board. What do you want me to do?
路德
Uh. Luther.
我这边显示热量激增 班吉
I'm reading a heat bloom, Benji.
飞机引擎正在启动
The engines are starting.
是的 我发现了
Yeah. I'm aware of that.
但我连不上卫星什么也做不了
But I can't do anything until I'm connected to the satellite.
-班吉 连上了 -太好了
- Benji, you are connected. - Okay, great.
东西还在飞机上
The package is still on that plane.
把燃油泵关掉
Shut down the fuel pump.
机械系统被锁住了
Uh. Mechanical are lockdown.
-电力系统呢 -可能行得通
- What about the electrical system? - Oh, that might work.
不 不
No. No.
-液压系统 -好的 做好准备
- Hydraulics. - Okay, standby.
不行 加密了
No, they're encrypted.
班吉 那架飞机
Benji, the plane.
是的 东西还在飞机上
Yes! The package is on the plane!
我们知道了
We get it!
你能把门打开吗
Can you open the door?
-伊森 你在哪里 -我在飞机旁边
- Ethan? Where are you? - I'm by the plane.
班吉 你能不能把门打开
Benji, can you open the door?
我能不能把门打开 也许可以
Uh. Can I open the door? Uh. Maybe.
听我指令然后把门打开
Open the door when I tell you.
我上飞机了 把门打开
I'm on the plane. Open the door.
你是怎么进去的
How did you get in the plane?
不在里面 是在飞机上面
Not in the plane, I'm on the plane!
把门打开
Open the door!
班吉 把门打开
Benji. Open the door!
是是是 好好好
Yeah-yeah-yeah... Okay, okay.
班吉 把门打开 立刻
Benji, open that door right now!
好的 我在试
Yeah, I am trying.
快点 班吉
Come on, Benji.
班吉 把门打开
Benji, open that door!
快点 快点 快点
Come on. Come on. Come on.
快点啊 好了 搞定
Come on. Yes, got it.
开错门了
That's the wrong door!
班吉 不是那扇门 是另一扇
Benji, not that door. The other door.
另一扇 没错 是的 另一扇门
The other door. Right. Yes, the other door.
好了 是 抱歉 怪我怪我
Okay, yes, yes. Sorry, sorry. My bad, my bad.
开启
关闭
好了 听着 我要把侧门打开了
Alright. Look, I'm gonna open the para-door.
如何
How's that?
我们快打烊了
We're about to close.
我不会逛很久的
I won't be long.
您有什么想找的吗
You looking for anything in particular.
比较罕见的
Something rare.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
古典乐
Classical.
爵士
Jazz.
-萨克斯 -寇尔逊
- Sax. - Coltrain.
-钢琴 -蒙克
- Piano. - Monk.
"影子"威尔森弹贝斯
Shadow Wilson on the bass.
"影子"威尔森是打鼓的
Shadow Wilson played drums.
知道为什么人们叫他"影子"吗
Know why they called him Shadow?
因为他手法轻柔
Because he had a light touch.
算你走运
You're in luck.
我有张初版唱片
I've a first pressing.
真的是你啊
It really is you.
我听过许多传闻
I've heard stories.
不可能全是真的吧
They can't all be true.
身份已确认
亨特.伊森
晚上好 亨特先生
Good evening, Mr. Hunt.
你在白俄♥罗♥斯♥收回的武器
The weapons you recovered in Belarus
被确认为VX神经毒气
were confirmed to be VX nerve gas.
能够毁灭一座大城市
Capable of devastating a major city.
机组成员的尸体于他们降落在
The bodies of the air crew were found less than
大马士革后的24小时内被发现
24 hours after they landed in Damascus.
他们被确认为低层车♥臣♥分♥裂♥主义分子
They were identified as low level Chechen separatist.
既没有渠道也没有能力
With neither the access nor the ability
获取他们所运输的武器
to acquire the weapons they were transporting.
你对于这背后有暗影组织
This would support your suspicion
暗中支持革命的怀疑是正确的
that a shadow organization is committed to inciting revolution.
他们资助与西方世界亲近的
By enabling acts of terror
国家的恐怖活动
in nations friendly to Western interests.
IMF怀疑这个组织和你去年追踪一年的
IMF suspects this to be the same shadow organization
暗影组织是同一个组织
you have been tracking for the last year
也就是辛迪加
Also known as the Syndicate.
IMF猜得没错
IMF would be right.
通常情况下 你和你的团队会受命
Normally, you and your team would be tasked
渗透并破坏这一恐♥怖♥分♥子♥动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
with infiltrating and disrupting this terrorist network,
但我们已经采取了行动
but we have taken steps
确保这类事情不会发生
to ensure that this will not happen.
因为我们就是辛迪加 亨特先生
Because, we, are the Syndicate, Mr. Hunt.
如今我们知道了你的身份
And now we know who you are.
你的任务 如果你选择接受
Your mission, should you choose to accept it,
就是直面你的命运
is to face your fate.
追查我们 你会被抓
Pursue us, you'll be caught.
反抗我们 你会被杀
Resist us, you'll be killed.
而你那位尊敬的部长
And you precious Secretary
将宣称对你的行动毫不知情
will disavow any knowledge of your actions.
祝好运 亨特先生
Good luck, Mr. Hunt.
这段信息将在5秒后自动销毁
This message will self destruct in 5 seconds.
委员长先生
Mr. Chairman,
IMF的莽撞行事
the IMF's misadventures date back to
可以追溯到我刚进中情局的时候
my earliest days in the CIA
当时他们闯入中情局窃取了一份特工名单
电影精选列表