暴♥力♥小姐
Happy birthday to you...
祝你生日快乐
...happy birthday to you...
祝你生日快乐
...happy birthday, dear Angeliki,...
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的安吉利基
...happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐
- Bravo! - Happy birthday!
- 好耶 -生日快乐
Well done, sweetheart! Happy birthday!
好样的 宝贝 生日快乐
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Happy birthday, Angeliki!
生日快乐 安吉利基
Philippos, come over here.
菲利普斯 过来一下
Take a picture of us.
给我们拍张照
This one. Come on.
这个 来嘛
Myrto, come over here!
迈托 到这儿来
Mom, I'm pregnant.
妈 我怀孕了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Let's take a group shot.
我们一起照张相
Come on, leave it for now. Let's take a family shot.
来嘛 等会再弄这个 我们来拍一张全家福
Alkmini come over here.
阿尔克米尼 到这儿来
Where's Angeliki?
安吉利基哪儿去了
We understand what you're going through.
我们理解你们所经历的痛苦
Our agency is here because you need support.
我们部门因你们需要帮助而存在
Thank you.
谢谢你们
To your knowledge, did she have problems at school?
据你们所知 她在学校里面遇到过什么问题吗
Did she not want to go?
她厌学吗
She was a good student.
她曾是个好学生
Did she have trouble with a schoolmate or perhaps a teacher?
她曾和同学或者可能和老师发生过冲突吗
No.
没有
Do you know that or are you just assuming?
你是知道还是你只是在猜测
I don't know...
我不知道
Did you notice any strange behaviour?
你有注意到她有任何怪异的行为吗
Did she stay in her room a lot? Not wanting to see anyone.
她之前是不是经常一个人呆在房♥间里 不想见任何人
No.
没有
- Did she cry for no reason? - No.
-她会无缘无故地哭吗 -不会
Did she have nightmares or wake up in the night?
她之前做恶梦或者半夜惊醒吗
No.
没有
- Did you scold her often? - No. Never.
-你经常责骂她吗 -没有 从来没有过
I'm afraid we must look into...the possibility of child neglect.
我想我们得就 孩子被忽视的问题好好查查
What do you mean? I don't understand...
你这是什么意思 我不明白
She didn't have any problems.
她什么问题也没有
It was her birthday, she was very happy...
那天是她生日 她正和她的
...playing with her brother and sister when...
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥快乐地玩耍着 然后这时
The balcony railings are very safe.
阳台有扶手 都非常安全
This is just a formality...
就是走一套程序
...that Welfare observes in such cases.
社保局在这类案件中调查一下
We'll come to your house and make sure you're okay.
我们会去你们家里然后确认你们没什么问题
Eleni, come on, please.
埃琳尼 来吧 别这样
Eleni.
埃琳尼
It'll do us good to sit together at the table.
一家人坐在一起吃饭对我们都好
Come on.
来吧
Eleni. Please help me out here.
埃琳尼 请别让我为难
Come on.
来吧
So you don't want us to sit together at the table.
这么说你们不想让我们一家人好好坐在一起吃个饭
You don't want us to look after each other.
你们不想让我们互相照顾
So where were you yesterday?
那你们昨天都在哪
And you?
你呢
And you?
你呢
And you?
还有你呢
Where were you all?
你们都到哪去了
But forget about them. Where were you?
别说他们 你又去哪了
How could you let this happen? Tell me.
你怎么能让这种事发生呢 说话啊
Let's go to bed.
睡觉去吧
Why did you let them talk to me like that?
你为什么让他们跟我这样讲话
Go back to sleep.
继续睡吧
Come in.
请进
- How are you? - All right.
- 你还好吧 - 还好
Here are her things.
这是她的遗物
You didn't have to bring the kids in today.
你今天没必要把孩子们都牵扯进来
The whole class is very upset.
全班同学都很难过
You're right, but I thought it would do them good to get out of the house.
你是对的 但是我想让他们离开这座房♥子对他们有好处
You know, there are a lot of rumors going around.
你知道吗 有很多风言风语
Angeliki hung out with older kids, along with your daughter.
安吉利基与高年级的孩子们走得很近 和你的女儿一起
One of them is bragging that she committed suicide for him.
他们中有人还吹牛说她是为他自杀的
I don't think so.
我不这样想
It's dangerous for the children.
对孩子们来说这很危险
- What's this? - It's about a job.
- 这是什么 -是关于工作的
They said you should call them by four o'clock.
他们说你得在四点钟之前给他们会电♥话♥
Better not go today. Stay home.
今天最好还是别去了 呆在家里更好
Why were you quarelling?
你们为什么要吵架
She doesn't want to go to school.
她不想去上学
I know. And where's Eleni?
我知道 埃琳尼哪儿去了
At the police station.
在警♥察♥局里
Myrto! Come here!
迈托 到这儿来
What did they want?
他们想要什么
I went to get the death certificate.
我去拿了死亡证明
We have to take it to the Registry Office. Today.
我们得把它拿到登记处 今天就要
Was Welfare there?
社保局的人在那在吗
No.
不在
What took you so long?
你干什么去了那么久
Good morning.
早上好
You'll have to declare the death to all services involved.
你需要向所有有关部门报告死亡
ID card, please.
请出示身份证
This is the last month you'll be getting the child benefit...
这是你最后一个领儿童补助金的月份了吗
You'll lose 170 euros due to her death.
因为她的死亡你将损失170欧元
I understand. Thank you.
我知道 谢谢你
Lena had other toys, but neither she nor the other kids...
莉娜有其他的玩具 但是无论是她还是其他的孩子
...had ever seen such a doll.
都没见过像这样的洋娃娃
She lived in a place where no one had more than the other.
她生活在一个绝对平均的地方
Come help me.
过来帮帮我
Keep reading on your own.
你自己继续读
Eleni.
埃琳尼
Here's the bus ticket.
这是巴士车票
Put it in the back seat.
把它放在后座上
You will earn 530 euros for a 5-day week. Full time.
每周工作五天 全职 你将挣到530欧元
Plus social security, of course.
再加上社会保险 这是当然的了
You can start today, so you can see what you're supposed to do.
你可以从今天开始 这样你就能了解你该干什么了
Certainly. At your service. Thank you for this opportunity.
当然了 悉听尊便 谢谢您给我这个机会
Your contract is for 4 months.
你的合同有效期是四个月
If they subsidize social security again next year...
如果他们明年再继续为
...for the unemployed over 50, we'll rehire you.
五十岁以上的无业人士补贴社保的话 我们将继续聘用你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Grandpa's got a new job.
外公找了份新工作
If you finish with your homework...
如果你把作业做完了
... we can go for a walk in the park and wash the car.
我们就能一起到公园散散步然后再把车洗了
I miss her too.
我也很想她
But you have to try harder. For the children.
但是为了孩子们 你得坚强些
- Is there something she needs? - No.
-她有什么需要的吗 -没有
Hello? Yes, just one moment.
喂您好 对 请稍等
Hello?
喂
Can I go to her house?
我能去她家吗
Be back before dinner.
晚餐前回来
Grandpa, I'm done. What shall I do now?
外公 我做完了 我现在该干什么
Do your exercise.
做你的数数练习
One tree, two trees, three trees, four trees...
一棵树 两棵树 三棵树 四棵树
...five trees,six trees,seven trees,eight tree...
五棵树 六棵树 七棵树 八棵树
...nine trees...ten trees...eleven trees.
九棵树 十棵树 十一棵树
Grandpa, I'm tired.
外公 我累了
Keep going.
继续数
One tree, two trees,three trees,four trees...
一棵树 两棵树 三棵树 四棵树
...five trees,six trees,seven trees,eight tree...
五棵树 六棵树 七棵树 八棵树
...nine trees,ten trees,eleven trees,twelve trees...