如果你不能回答我,我也能理解。
And I understand if you can't answer me.
我会回答你。
I'll answer you.
如果你不得不重新来过,
If you had to do it all over again,
你还会嫁给妈妈吗?
would you still marry mom?
看看我做了什么!太壮观了。
Look what I've done! It's magnificent.
我现在可以和我儿子说话吗?
May I speak with my son now?
- 是的。- 谢谢。
- Yes. - Thank you.
因为是我们共同成就了你,艾伦。
Because it took both of us to make you, Allen.
知道这一点,我一直无法走开。
I've never been able to walk away knowing that.
你在这里做了什么?
What have you done here?
我给我们泡了下午茶。
I made us some high tea.
这是柠檬草洋甘菊。
It's lemongrass chamomile.
还有黄瓜三明治
And cucumber sandwiches
加奶油芝士和一点莳萝。
with cream cheese and just a little sprig of dill.
切地壳和一切。
Cut crusts and everything.
你知道,他只是要了一壶咖啡。
You know, he just asked for a pot of coffee.
好吧,我总是改进他的小期望,
Well, I always improve upon his smaller expectations,
它总是不受重视。
and it always goes unappreciated.
- 这真的很好。- 没错,就是这样。
- This is really good. - Damn right it is.
好吧,让我们谈谈米歇尔。
Okay, let's talk about Michelle.
妈妈,你知道吗?
Mom, you know what?
明早再说吧。
Let's talk about it in the morning.
现在,我只想待在这里。
Right now, I just want to be here.
与你。
With you.
好的。
Okay.
非常感谢,上帝给你带来了
Thanks a lot, god is brought to you
由纽约大主教管区,
by the archdiocese of New York,
和新的凯迪拉克凯雷德。
and the new Cadillac escalade.
- 冻结,罪人!- 哇!
- Freeze, sinner! - Whoa!
- 是的,我是说你!- 哦。
- Yes, I mean you! - Oh.
因为你们中间真的有人可以声称
For is there truly one among you who can claim
洗净罪孽?
to be clean of sin?
我们……我们刚吃了鸡肉!
We... we just ate chicken!
我不知道那些人在做什么。
I don't know what those people were doing.
如果你自豪地拍拍自己的背
And if you pridefully pat yourself on the back
因为你的行为没有犯罪,
because you have not sinned in your actions,
你心里干净吗?
are you clean in your mind?
没有。
Nope.
今天的信息涉及第七条诫命。
Today's message deals with the seventh commandment.
不可奸♥淫♥!
Thou shalt not commit adultery!
但有一种方法可以跳出火湖。
But there is a way to leap out of the lake of fire.
等等,你知道些什么?这与我无关。
Wait, you know something? This is not about me.
- 为...祈祷...恩典!- 不,等等!这不是关于我的!
- Pray... for... grace! - No, wait! This is not about me!
对不起!
I'm sorry!
- 妈妈?- 哦!
- Mom? - Oh!
蜂蜜。哦。
Honey. Oh.
- 对不起。- 关于什么?
- I'm sorry. - About what?
好吧,关于...你和艾伦。
Well, about... you and Allen.
我在我的旧房♥间里的旧床上想,
I was in my old room in my old bed thinking,
“我是一个很好的小女孩,不是吗?”
"I was such a good little girl, wasn't I?"
哦!你是最好的小女孩。
Oh! You were the best little girl.
为什么没有人要我一辈子?
Why wouldn't somebody want me forever?
哦!
Oh!
你让我相信爱情值得为之奋斗。
You raised me to believe that love is worth fighting for.
嗯。
Mmm.
那是唯一持久的东西。
That it's the only thing that lasts.
是的,但我的意思是什么?
Yeah, but what did I mean?
你告诉我找到对的人
You told me that finding the right person
是我们做出的最重要的决定之一。
is one of the most important decisions we make.
我怎么了?我跟你说得太多了。
What's the matter with me? I talk to you too much.
你还相信吗?
Do you still believe it?
如果他永远不要你,
If he doesn't want you forever,
我现在就结束他。
I will end him right now.
- 唔。- 那甚至是从哪里来的?
- Hmm. - Where does that even come from?
它来自于知道我对此无能为力
It comes from knowing there's nothing I can do about this
除了加油。
except come on strong.
他现在在哪里,米歇尔?
Where is he now, Michelle?
我敢肯定他也不能一个人在公♥寓♥里
I'm sure he couldn't be in the apartment alone either
然后像我一样回到他的家人身边。
and went back to his family like I did.
但是为什么我们从来没有谈过他的父母呢?
But how come we've never even talked about his parents?
他父亲很棒。你会爱他的父亲。
His father's wonderful. You'd love his father.
他妈妈呢?
And his mother?
他有一个。
He has one.
那么,你想知道是什么扼杀了人际关系吗?
So, you wanna know what killed relationships?
抗生素。
Antibiotics.
像我们过去一样在46 岁时死去,
Drop dead at 46 like we used to in the old days,
然后很快就结束了。谁在乎,对吧?
and then it's over really fast. Who cares, right?
但是“至死不渝”需要重写
But "till death do us part" needed a rewrite
青霉素后。
after penicillin.
你经历过多少认真的关系?
How many serious relationships have you been in?
我以为在这之前我有一对。
I thought I had a couple before this one.
但是现在我有了这个...
But now that I have this one...
一。
One.
- 你不喜欢米歇尔?- 不,我很喜欢她,艾伦。
- You don't like Michelle? - No, I like her fine, Allen.
- 她给你做饭?- 我们一起做饭。
- She cooks for you? - We cook together.
哦,那是甜蜜的。
Oh, that's sweet.
所以,也许有一天你会在 sur la table 上一些课。
So, maybe someday you'll take some classes at sur la table.
然后,当你等待蛋奶酥发酵时,
And then, as you're waiting for the souffl to rise,
你会环顾四周,想,“我到底怎么了?”
you'll look around and think, "what the hell happened to me?"
我敢打赌她会打扫公♥寓♥。
And I bet she cleans the apartment.
我们一起做这些事情,妈妈,你在开玩笑吗?
We do these things together, mom, are you kidding me?
他们像夫妻一样一起做事。
They do things together as a couple.
为什么这对你来说似乎不正确?
Why doesn't that seem correct to you?
爸爸,你刚才一直坐在那里?
Dad, you've just been sitting there?
40 年来。
For 40 years.
等待食物。
Waiting for food.
那么,为什么我们没有遇到这些人呢?
So, why haven't we met these people?
我只是想避免尴尬的局面。
I was just trying to avoid an awkward situation.
但为什么会是尴尬的局面呢?
But why would it be an awkward situation?
没有女孩的父亲想见男孩的父亲
No father of the girl wants to meet the father of the boy
谁一直免费得到它。
who's been getting it for free.
爸爸!那对你来说很重要吗?嗯?啊?!
Daddy! Is that what's important to you? Huh? Huh?!
这对他来说很重要!
That's what's important to him!
你怎么知道什么对他重要?
How do you know what's important to him?
戒指在哪里?
Where is the ring?
戒指在哪里?
Where's the ring?
是的。戒指在哪里?我没看到戒指。
Yep. Where's the ring? I don't see the ring.
我要看戒指!这里。
I wanna see the ring! Here.
- 你在干什么?什么?- 这是一枚戒指。
- What are you doing? What? - This is a ring.
看看这个戒指。这,这。
Look at this ring. This, this.
这枚戒指意味着承诺。这枚戒指代表忠诚。
This ring means commitment. This ring means loyalty.
这枚戒指代表信任。
This ring means trust.
难道……戒指到底在哪儿?
Did... Where the hell is the ring?
是的,好吧……它在里面。
Yeah, well... it's in.
- 是的,就是这样。- 在?
- Yeah, that's what it is. - In?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
在哪儿?它在什么地方?
In where? Where's it in?
在里面。
It's in.
我把它拿去调整
I took it in to get it adjusted
因为我的手指越来越粗了。
because my fingers are getting really fatter.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我得到了胖手指。
I got the fat fingers.
我的意思是,我只是……哦,我做了什么?
I mean, I just... Oh, what have I done?
我不想让你知道。
I didn't want you to know.
- 让我看看。- 是的。
- Let me see. - Yeah.
胖的。胖手指。
Fat. Fat fingers.
噢,亲爱的。
Oh, honey.
这是可爱的手指。
These are lovely fingers.
- 你真的这样想吗?- 是的。
- Do you really think so? - Yes.
是的,我愿意。
Yes, I do.
电影精选列表